Question for the devotees of Trumpism

noonereal

2 hours ago, noonereal said:

You do not interpret what was written correctly. This is the second time tonight

My guess is this is.....

...It makes no sense. 

PSSSsssst.........

good.....

wait for it....

giphy.gif

MORNING sunshine ! 😜

PS....Maybe time for some

giphy.gif

er...I mean coffee ??? 😏

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Horsefly said:

The dude was lamenting that pelosi wanted to pack Chinatown long after he closed the border to China.  This loon thought Chinatown was in China!  😂 

Uh. Cmon. No he didn’t, dude. Once again, here is an example of a leftists strategy of having a personal Trump-dedicated investigative team working night and day to find SOMETHING  wrong with anything he says (and how he says it), does, eats, or shits. It’s.  It’s comical. You guys and the rest of the leftists and media  just look desperate and embarrassingly petty when you do it. Fact. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Uh. Cmon. No he didn’t, dude. Once again, here is an example of a leftists strategy of having a personal Trump-dedicated investigative team working night and day to find SOMETHING  wrong with anything he says (and how he says it), does, eats, or shits. It’s.  It’s comical. You guys and the rest of the leftists and media  just look desperate and embarrassingly petty when you do it. Fact. 

Blue I posted his actual tweet for crying out loud.  

Here it is again, without me cutting and pasting.  
https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1250852583318736896?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fd-6823825542576094218.ampproject.net%2F2004030010070%2Fframe.html

16 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

The rest of the class knows what he means. You KNOW what he means.  But I’ll spell it out for you anyways. He closed the border (travel ban) with China, and dumbshit Pelosi still invited people down to SF’s Chinatown following said travel ban. Like Diblasio and the health commissioner in NYC, Pelosi was inviting mass  lose contact to people. That’s Trump’s outrage. Your investigative team needs to be fired. 

2 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

The rest of the class knows what he means. You KNOW what he means.  But I’ll spell it out for you anyways. He closed the border (travel ban) with China, and dumbshit Pelosi still invited people down to SF’s Chinatown following said travel ban. Like Diblasio and the health commissioner in NYC, Pelosi was inviting mass  lose contact to people. That’s Trump’s outrage. Your investigative team needs to be fired. 

He closed the national border and up to that point has stated the country was doing well.  

At that stage there weren’t any in country restrictions: gyms, restaurants, national parks were still open.  You know what that means Blue?  They were still open for business, you know, shopping, eating, etc. 

• Thanks 1