Question for the devotees of Trumpism

noonereal

If MSM is involved in a conspiracy against the right and Donny in particular, why does CNN praise his vice president so often?

Maybe, just maybe, Trump says and does things that no other President nor any mature adult has even done or said before? 

Maybe they are just reporting the truth as they always have? 

As a centrist, I gotta say, it seems to me there is no "conspiracy" it's simply honest reporting on a deeply troubled and flawed human. 

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Fucking TDS! 

It's a real thing. Jesus H. Christ! Get a life right after you present a bullet point presentation on what exactly your gripes are and what you would do different. 

Thanks. 

xD

It figures that someone from the right wants "bullet" points used. 

• Haha 2

Just now, noonereal said:

wow! Just saw this:

LIBERATE VIRGINIA, and save your great 2nd Amendment. It is under siege!

----------------------------------

This is not anything normal, healthy nor patriotic. 

Three words...

Bullet 

Point 

Presentation

Otherwise you're just whining and suffering TDS. xD

• Haha 1

Wow another thread blasting Trump and demeaning his Supporters. How odd.

You fucking idiots are too stupid to realize you put him in office. You are now the minority. People now don't give a fuck what you think of them. Trump is going to win more minority votes than you'll be able to handle. More and more minorities are openly supporting Trump.

But I know they aren't really Mexicans or Black's. They are now spics and ni^^gers. Don't believe me? Try this go on Twitter create a fake profile say you're black or brown and you Supporter Trump. Give it five minutes and watch how welcomed you are.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, thc6795 said:

You fucking idiots are too stupid to realize you put him in office. You are now the minority. People now don't give a fuck what you think of them. Trump is going to win more minority votes than you'll be able to handle. More and more minorities are openly supporting Trump.

But I know they aren't really Mexicans or Black's. They are now spics and ni^^gers. Don't believe me? Try this go on Twitter create a fake profile say you're black or brown and you Supporter Trump. Give it five minutes and watch how welcomed you are.

“...in a head-to-head matchup with presumptive Democratic nominee Joe Biden, Trump fell short of his goal of doubling his performance with black voters, trailing the former vice president 66% to 10%. The other 24% were undecided, backing another candidate, or not voting.”  -Washington examiner 

1 minute ago, thc6795 said:

a couple things.... you answered no question from the OP and no Trumpet was demeaned. Nor was Trump blasted. 

You read with EXTREME bias is what it appears to me. 

anti TRumpers are not the minority, Trump won the election, with Russian support, with only 46% of the vote. 

I agree with you that a black person supporting TRump is such an anomaly that morons will attack the black person in word.  

2 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

“...in a head-to-head matchup with presumptive Democratic nominee Joe Biden, Trump fell short of his goal of doubling his performance with black voters, trailing the former vice president 66% to 10%. The other 24% were undecided, backing another candidate, or not voting.”  -Washington examiner 

Wow really? No fucking way. Are you fucking serious? Dude you know you can go back to 2016. Yeah man 2016 and look at poll after poll that showed Trump had no chance. Fucking crazy right?

Take the damn bet man. Stop being a pussy. We can just do name and Avatar changes here for the winner?

I see you don't deny how minorities who Support Trump are treated by liberals.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, noonereal said:

a couple things.... you answered no question from the OP and no Trumpet was demeaned. Nor was Trump blasted. 

You read with EXTREME bias is what it appears to me. 

anti TRumpers are not the minority, Trump won the election, with Russian support, with only 46% of the vote. 

I agree with you that a black person supporting TRump is such an anomaly that morons will attack the black person in word.  

This thread is nothing but another thread bashing Trump and his Supporters.

So let me get this right. Because you think there are only a few minorities who Support Trump it is ok to attack them?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Wow really? No fucking way. Are you fucking serious? Dude you know you can go back to 2016. Yeah man 2016 and look at poll after poll that showed Trump had no chance. Fucking crazy right?

Take the damn bet man. Stop being a pussy. We can just do name and Avatar changes here for the winner?

I see you don't deny how minorities who Support Trump are treated by liberals.

My post was about black voters, had nothing to do with overall polling. What are you babbling about 2016? he did terrible with black voters then. 

What is the bet with black voters, give me specifics other than “he’ll get more votes than I can handle?”  You think he’ll get the majority black vote? 

57 minutes ago, noonereal said:

wow! Just saw this:

LIBERATE VIRGINIA, and save your great 2nd Amendment. It is under siege!

----------------------------------

This is not anything normal, healthy nor patriotic. 

There is nothing NORMAL about POTUS. But what seriously troubles me much, much more, for it reflects on the mental health of about half the adult population, is the fact that this either does not bother many or they fail to see it. These are mad, mad,  mad times in which we live!

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

My post was about black voters, had nothing to do with overall polling. What are you babbling about 2016? he did terrible with black voters then. 

What is the bet with black voters, give me specifics other than “he’ll get more votes than I can handle?”  You think he’ll get the majority black vote? 

First winning or losing the black  vote doesn't win the election. But I'll play

Going for run off top of my head I'd say he can win 14% but let me get back to you but I'll take the bet

29 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Drumpf only needs 3% of that 24% to be in pretty good shape. 

If 24% are seriously undecided, that’s a bit of a problem for Biden.