Any truth to Colquitt wanting to back out of Valdosta game?

HooverOutlaw

17 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Nobody seems to know for sure, but if it is it may be a top 3 bitch move of all time. 

Well you certainly would know about that correct? Kinda like hanging out around the boys bathroom at Woodward Academy! How did you avoid prosecution?

• Confused 1

11 hours ago, MTP28 said:

Well you certainly would know about that correct? Kinda like hanging out around the boys bathroom at Woodward Academy! How did you avoid prosecution?

Here we go again with the homosexual references. 

Look Buddy, I’m happily married to a gorgeous lady and have two great kids! I appreciate your sexual interest in me but I don’t get down like that, so you’re gonna have to find another set of balls to bounce off of your tonsils.

I hear there are a lot of your kind down in lowends county. The viqueens are used to taking it up the pooper. At least when they play Marietta.......

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Well, don’t post it on the local bode, a CC moderator will delete.

And don’t call anybody a buttkisser or sycophant either. 

You’ve been warned. 

BGW

Some people can’t handle “power”. 

Poor dude is a as big a bitch as their is, mtp excluded. To not have the ability to take rubbing towards your teams is the height of insecurity!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I haven't heard that Colquitt is trying to get out of the Valdosta game. 

That would be blasphemous firstly, and definitely the most bitch move ever if true though. 

If you think fan support went down some last year, just wait until they pull this stunt, if they do. 

I don’t see this happening. It really is kind of arrogant In many ways. Folks thinking they are more important than a 100 yo rivalry. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

Some people can’t handle “power”. 

Poor dude is a as big a bitch as their is, mtp excluded. To not have the ability to take rubbing towards your teams is the height of insecurity!

When you PMed me, I thought no way! But, guess what SL?... those rules tha,t that mod posts? Those are that mods rules not 247's.

Anyways fuck you Larry, you did come off heavy handed in that PM like I had something to do with it. Hahaha.

BGW

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

When you PMed me, I thought no way! But, guess what SL?... those rules tha,t that mod posts? Those are that mods rules not 247's.

Anyways fuck you Larry, you did come off heavy handed in that PM like I had something to do with it. Hahaha.

BGW

BPH and GA both DMd me and told me I was cool and if I had issues hit them directly. I was actually, in a Crown induced moment of clarity, smart enough to have copied a few of the threads. The Burrow/Oregeron vs fromm/kirby last September was a classic if you don’t recall. That thread was blown up because the mod was “done with it” (his quote). Not because there was personal attacks, but because I went Frederick Zoller in the bell tower (nod to Inglorious Basterds) on those guys and he didn’t like it. 

The sad fact of the matter is that mod has zero business moderating because he doesn’t know how to. 

And fuck you too! 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

That would be blasphemous firstly, and definitely the most bitch move ever if true though. 

If you think fan support went down some last year, just wait until they pull this stunt, if they do. 

Hawg...I think Trumpy The Ass Clown said something to that effect on Fox news.

Rufus>>

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Rufus69 said:

Hawg...I think Trumpy The Ass Clown said something to that effect on Fox news.

Rufus>>

So it's just total bullshit like I was thinking then? 

xD

Pretty sure this one is a total rumor. Usually I can figure out how these things get started, but, on this one, idk anybody that would really even think that way. Gotta be started by someone just talking to be talking I guess.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

So it's just total bullshit like I was thinking then? 

xD

Pretty sure this one is a total rumor. Usually I can figure out how these things get started, but, on this one, idk anybody that would really even think that way. Gotta be started by someone just talking to be talking I guess.

Well...there's probably a few "souls" in Colquitt County that would cry about having Rush on the visitor's side this fall.  I could probably think of a couple in the administration that wouldn't be looking forward to it.  They never expected Rush to get his certificate reinstated so soon AND they damn well didn't expect him to get the Valdosta job.  Very similar to "egg on the face".

I don't see this happening...but I've learned to never underestimate foolish people.   

This could all be moot unless we find a vaccine for the Covid-19 virus.  And I'm hearing June of 2021 for that...if we're lucky.  Just too many other things to worry about for me.  I gotta find some way to subsidize my original 2020 wine budget...(Smile).  I mean...how much do we REALLY need electricity?  We have propane and charcoal and candles.

Rufus>>

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Well...there's probably a few "souls" in Colquitt County that would cry about having Rush on the visitor's side this fall.  I could probably think of a couple in the administration that wouldn't be looking forward to it.  They never expected Rush to get his certificate reinstated so soon AND they damn well didn't expect him to get the Valdosta job.  Very similar to "egg on the face".

I don't see this happening...but I've learned to never underestimate foolish people.   

This could all be moot unless we find a vaccine for the Covid-19 virus.  And I'm hearing June of 2021 for that...if we're lucky.  Just too many other things to worry about for me.  I gotta find some way to subsidize my original 2020 wine budget...(Smile).  I mean...how much do we REALLY need electricity?  We have propane and charcoal and candles.

Rufus>>

Well, the current administration and egg in the face are not strangers. I don't see how one more dozen eggs in the face would hurt their pride any more than the last eggs in the face. xD

I keep hearing that the super is "intendant" on retiring. Maybe before the new egg gets on his face. Just another rumor though. I can't say for sure. I think his "job" has been complete for a while though. I guess we'll see how much more fucking he has for the community at large eventually either way. 

I guess I kind of agree about this c-19 mess though. Hard to say what our governor comes up with next though. I could totally see him putting school back in session in late August if what moves he's making now are any inclination to what the future may hold. 

On the wine part... Some of us ol' fellas have the wherewithal to pick grapes and berries and make it homemade when all else fails. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

we'll see how much more fucking he has for the community at large eventually either way. 

11 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

, the current administration and egg in the face are not strangers. I don't see how one more dozen eggs in the face would hurt their pride any more than the last eggs in the face.

Damn, just damn...hit rock bottom and still attempting to dig further if this comes to fruition....

bgw

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Well, the current administration and egg in the face are not strangers. I don't see how one more dozen eggs in the face would hurt their pride any more than the last eggs in the face. xD

I keep hearing that the super is "intendant" on retiring. Maybe before the new egg gets on his face. Just another rumor though. I can't say for sure. I think his "job" has been complete for a while though. I guess we'll see how much more fucking he has for the community at large eventually either way. 

I guess I kind of agree about this c-19 mess though. Hard to say what our governor comes up with next though. I could totally see him putting school back in session in late August if what moves he's making now are any inclination to what the future may hold. 

On the wine part... Some of us ol' fellas have the wherewithal to pick grapes and berries and make it homemade when all else fails. 

I would have liked to seen the look on those people the Supt and the BOE who wanted Rush gone faces when he got the Valdosta job. Take about eating crow. 

Great post by the way.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

I would have liked to seen the look on those people the Supt and the BOE who wanted Rush gone faces when he got the Valdosta job. Take about eating crow. 

Great post by the way.

Just curious: who are you gonna be cheering for this fall: Rush himself, Valdosta, Colquitt or Hoover?

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

You know...it ain't that big a deal whichever way the wind blows.  I would prefer to keep the Cats on the schedule.  We've been doing it so long it just seems natural.  But all kidding aside...it ain't the end of the world if we don't.   It's not the same game.  It's not the same stakes.  It IS a team that we could put fannies in the seats and pesos in the coffer...and that my friend is what the non-region games are for.  But if our "leaders" get all kinky and decide that the game would provide the upstart of the apocalypse...well...I can live with it...assuming I have enough margaritas.

Everything is FUBAR presently...and who knows when we'll see some sort of normalcy.  What I do love is all the non-Colquitt geniuses screaming and yelling when it don't mean a hill of beans to them.  Is this a great country of what?

LOL....

Rufus>>

• Like 1

11 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I agree. The coaches and administration should man up and take their annual ass whipping, because you know it's coming. I don't think Rush would do it, but damned if there was ever a time to leave the starters in late into an ass whipping it would be against the Pack. Lol

• Like 1