CB- Jeffrey Okudah -  Ohio St  --   South Grand Praire 

WR- CeeDee Lamb -  OU          --   Fort Bend Foster

DE- K'Lavon Chaisson -  LSU   -  Galena Park North Shore

LB- Kenneth Murray -  OU        --  Fort Bend Elkins

WR- Jalen Reagor    - TCU       --  Waxahachie

CB- Jeff Gladney      - TCU       -- New Boston

LB- Jordyn Brooks   - Tx Tech  --  Houston Stratford

Not bad!!😉

Man bEast Texas always show up.  3A New Boston Jeff Gladney.  The Piney woods.  5 Texans on Defense of the 7.    

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DevilDog said:

Man bEast Texas always show up.  3A New Boston Jeff Gladney.  The Piney woods.

I personally think DE-K'Lavon Chaisson will be an NFL All-Pro many times during this career.

I won't be surprised to see him lead the NFL in sacks a few times.  He is a beast coming off the edge.

I still remember GPNS playing Austin Westlake (Sam Ehlinger) in the State Title game and he basically was wearing Ehlinger jockstrap at the end of the game.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Texasfrog said:

I personally think DE-K'Lavon Chaisson will be an NFL All-Pro many times during this career.

I won't be surprised to see him lead the NFL in sacks a few times.  He is a beast coming off the edge.

I still remember GPNS playing Austin Westlake (Sam Ehlinger) in the State Title game and he basically was wearing Ehlinger jockstrap at the end of the game.

How about dem Horn Frogs with 2 kids in the 1st Round.  Not 1 Longhorn or Laggie to be seen.  Texas should have gave Gary Patterson The Salt Lick to come to Austin.😁

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DevilDog said:

How about dem Horn Frogs with 2 kids in the 1st Round.  Not 1 Longhorn or Laggie to be seen.  Texas should have gave Gary Patterson The Salt Lick to come to Austin.😁

I thought they would have 3.   DT-Ross Blacklock is a 1st Round quality player.

He'll be one of the top #10 picks in the 2nd round tomorrow.

If DT-Ross Blacklock would of got drafted.  It would of been two players from Fort Bend Elkins go in the 1st round.

LB- Kenneth Murray and him.

2 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

I know Lamb is a Katrina kid. How many others on the list are?

Wasn’t that in 2005? He would probably have been 5 or 6 years old at that time. So playing youth league and high school in Texas would count TX. Not the state he was peeing in the bed and sucking on a blanket in. 😂

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, Texasfrog said:

CB- Jeffrey Okudah -  Ohio St  --   South Grand Praire 

WR- CeeDee Lamb -  OU          --   Fort Bend Foster

DE- K'Lavon Chaisson -  LSU   -  Galena Park North Shore

LB- Kenneth Murray -  OU        --  Fort Bend Elkins

WR- Jalen Reagor    - TCU       --  Waxahachie

CB- Jeff Gladney      - TCU       -- New Boston

LB- Jordyn Brooks   - Tx Tech  --  Houston Stratford

Not bad!!😉

All these studs and their coaches chose to play teams like the Doobie Brothers Temple and John Tyler 😩😫

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Wasn’t that in 2005? He would probably have been 5 or 6 years old at that time. So playing youth league and high school in Texas would count TX. Not the state he was peeing in the bed and sucking on a blanket in. 😂

Boot bred bitch! 😂 

all that florda, cali & tessas talent and how many titles they got in the past ten years? 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

Nah I’m cool. HS won state. Alma mater won national title. 

Just a question. I’ll help with the math if necessary.

Yup and everyone in the damn country knows that LSU doesn't make hay on only players from Louisiana and your state title team would be just another team in states like Florida, GA, and Texas.

When UT won the Natty last - all 11 defensive players came from Texas and 9 of 11 on offense -  The two from oos both had dad's that played at UT.  Now that is impressive and let me know when LSU or any others do that shit again.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Texasball said:

Yup and everyone in the damn country knows that LSU doesn't make hay on only players from Louisiana and your state title team would be just another team in states like Florida, GA, and Texas.

When UT won the Natty last - all 11 defensive players came from Texas and 9 of 11 on offense -  The two from oos both had dad's that played at UT.  Now that is impressive and let me know when LSU or any others do that shit again.

That’s why you bums ain’t shit in football. Or basketball. Or baseball. 

Lemme know when that shit kicking school wins a title in something.......

7 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

The first time CeeDee Lamb ever put a football helmet on, shoulder pads and took a hit on the field was in Texas.

Same with Grant Delpit (LSU Safety) who played at IMG his Senior year.

Played Pee-Wee, Pop-Warner, Junior High and 3 out 4 years of High School in Texas (Grant Delpit)

PS.  There is a big reason why the families of Grant Delpit and CeeDee Lamb never took them back to Louisiana when those kids were like 5 years old.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Texasball said:

LSU ain't doing shit on the field unless it recruits several Texas kids along with a few from other States.

HELL... I bet there has been more Texas kids playing at LSU over the past 5 years get drafted by the NFL then Louisiana kids.😂

21 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

That’s why you bums ain’t shit in football. Or basketball. Or baseball. 

Lemme know when that shit kicking school wins a title in something.......

UT baseball is tied with LSU for most titles, 2d to only USC.  UTs last CWS was in ‘18.  I think you are backwards on a few things, you shit out of your mouth and talk out of your ass.   Get that straightened out 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Horsefly said:

UT baseball is tied with LSU for most titles, 2d to only USC.  UTs last CWS was in ‘18.  I think you are backwards on a few things, you shit out of your mouth and talk out of your ass.   Get that straightened out 

It's  La. Only Cuba and Haiti are worst places to live in the Western Hemisphere.   Missicreappi  is just East La. Extended.  The last 10 years they managed to tie with Texas for NC's.  When does them Lobos go back over there and kick ass again? 😎

Now what exactly is it they do better than Texas

http://www.winsipedia.com/texas/vs/lsu

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

counting the first round this year and going back to the 2015 draft 

LSU has had 

4 players drafted from TX

1 from Iowa 

1 from GA

1 From FL

1 from IN

1 from IL

1 from MO

1 from AL 

They have had more than this from Louisiana 

Point is they are getting talent from much bigger area than just the boot.

21 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

not only that - other programs have won the baseball title from Texas

Plus, UT leads the nation in number of times gone to CWS

• Like 1