How Many Of You Trumpy Cult Members...

Rufus69

13 minutes ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

You mock, Rufus, but I’ve experienced a remarkable bounce back since I started following His advice...

image.thumb.jpeg.253acae1dd86646c886916a5eb8d7107.jpeg

For the trumpers. 

Lysol came out with a powerful statement this morning recommending that you do NOT do this.

If I can save just one life my time here is well spent. lol

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

They’ve been very quiet.  They’ll spin it somehow to say trump meant something else.  

Sadly, they probably will. They are the kind of investors that watch their positions go to zero because they are too proud or their egos too fragile to admit they made a mistake. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

You mock, Rufus, but I’ve experienced a remarkable bounce back since I started following His advice...

image.thumb.jpeg.253acae1dd86646c886916a5eb8d7107.jpeg

Actually this makes sense. First you inject the disinfectant, which kills the host of the virus, now the virus can’t replicate because it doesn’t have a host. Problem solved! 
I nominate “The Donald” for the Nobel Peace Prize in medicine for this groundbreaking cure.🤪

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

1 minute ago, Norcalnut said:

Actually this makes sense. First you inject the disinfectant, which kills the host of the virus, now the virus can’t replicate because it doesn’t have a host. Problem solved! 
I nominate “The Donald” for the Nobel Peace Prize in medicine for this groundbreaking cure.🤪

It would be 100% effective. Unfortunately, it would truly be a case of the cure being worse than the illness!

• Haha 4