Miss- 2

Alabama- 1

California -1 

Colorado- 1

Maryland - 1

Virginia -1 

Washington -1

Louisiana kids =  6     Out-Of-State kids = 18

Maybe we should just change the name of LSU to the .........University of IMG Academy located in Baton Rouge 😂

• Confused 1

7 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

MD got a little pipeline going to Baton Rouge 

..texas loses 15 recruiting wars to LSU and this idiot is melting down severely.

One day a Mater Dei player might want to go to texas... Why, I don't know,  but they might.  No good will come from it. 

27 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

We are the kings of texas sports. 

Never seen a little fella like, tfrog....he's been embarrassing himself for years.

Ohio St currently has the #1 recruiting class for this cycle (2021).....We can either cry about it or try to catch them. 👍

Anyways

2021 Ohio St Commits 17 TOTAL

Just now, RedZone said:

Never seen a little fella like, tfrog....he's been embarrassing himself for years.

Ohio St currently has the #1 recruiting class for this cycle (2021).....We can either cry about it or try to catch them. 👍

Anyways

2021 Ohio St 2021 Commits 17 TOTAL

Im just happy my Alma mater has a neighboring state with 30 million people and the combination of hsfb talent and sorry ass CFB teams. 

As my boy Brian Johnson would say.......

We salute you

23 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Im just happy my Alma mater has a neighboring state with 30 million people and the combination of hsfb talent

Truth of the matter is we should do better in the Greater Houston area....Huge LSU base there and only 4 hours to Baton Rouge.

We do ok though some years.

11 hours ago, Texasfrog said:

LSU 2020 Recruit Class:

Louisiana kid - 6

Texas kids- 4

Georgia kids- 4

Florida  -2

Miss- 2

Alabama- 1

California -1 

Colorado- 1

Maryland - 1

Virginia -1 

Washington -1

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

You see what I see?

17 minutes ago, RedZone said:

LSU got a big TE from Colorado last year.

6-7 230 lbs Kole Taylor

......#4 rated prospect in Colorado, had 26 big time offers.

https://247sports.com/Player/Kole-Taylor-46079998/high-school-229357/

Yep, had seen that. He's from over on the western slope of the mountains, in Grand Junction. Maybe @Slotback Right has seen him play or knows something about him, since he now resides out that way.

The other Colorado kid, who is going to Ohio State, is a TE also, from the Denver metro area. I know more about him. He was the undefeated heavyweight state champion in wrestling this year, after finishing as runner-up his sophomore year. Talented athlete, does pretty much whatever he wants on the football field.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, RedZone said:

One day a Mater Dei player might want to go to texas... Why, I don't know,  but they might.  No good will come from it. 

Bru McCoy flipped from USC and actually enrolled at Texas. I don't know what happened but he wasn't there long before going back to USC. It was not a good look. 

10 hours ago, RedZone said:

..texas loses 15 recruiting wars to LSU and this idiot is melting down severely.

But..but..but... Texas recruited a kid from outside of Texas.  LMFAO!!!

LSU recruits 2/3 of their scholarship players from outside the borders of Louisiana.

Swampturd says..."But, but, but...it's the Louisiana kids"   Ha-ha-ha-ha.

Like I said...  Good thing LSU had 3 or 4 QB's from outside of Louisiana playing for them because if they had to actually play with a  Louisiana kid (The Freshman Walk-On) .....  3-9 at BEST!!!😉

4 hours ago, Bodysurf said:

Bru McCoy flipped from USC and actually enrolled at Texas. I don't know what happened but he wasn't there long before going back to USC. It was not a good look. 

That was crazy. 

Something spooked him or he just woke up and realized he was in the wrong place.

...texas tries as hard as anyone to recruit these OOS players and keep them happy. 

Hey Swammpynuttzzz.

Congrats on another 2021 OOS Commit.   LB- Zavier Carter (4-Star) out of Georgia.

That makes 7 OOS and 1 Louisiana kid so far for the 2021 Class.😁

adding on to the 18 OOS kids from the 2020 Class.😉

I know... I know... it's the Louisiana kids blah blah blah blah..🤪

What does that make now..  25 OOS and 8 Louisiana kids.