South Carolina 50th in social distancing

Bormio

Just now, Horsefly said:

SC is not exactly an urban metropolis with deep, dense populations either.  Good grief Bormio! 

Be nice to him, doc suffers from TDS, a malady commonly attributed to those that don't like POTUS, but in reality one that severely afflicts his supporters. It is a disease that severely impairs the mind, so his ravings are not his fault! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, maxchoboian said:

You sounded more like a doctor on here when you didn't post for about a month.

Lockdowns have serious costs, not only economic but medical.  These lockdowns are killing Americans from mental health issues, lack of medical care, lack of medical access, missed diagnoses.  The deaths will mount up long after Covid fades from our memory.  But there will be no one keeping score.

17 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Lockdowns have serious costs, not only economic but medical.  These lockdowns are killing Americans from mental health issues, lack of medical care, lack of medical access, missed diagnoses.  The deaths will mount up long after Covid fades from our memory.  But there will be no one keeping score.

Fuck them all Doc let them live and hide in their doom and gloom worlds. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

22 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Eff ‘em, doc. Seriously. These idiots root for the virus. They know our response has destroyed everything that we know. And this is only the beginning of all of the collateral damage that is still to come. But they root for the virus because a.) it hasn’t come up and bit them right in the ass. I don’t hear about any of these clowns losing jobs or developing disease.(Because it’s no worse than the flu...so why would they be worrried?) and b.) It’s the only way that they can beat big orangy. They know it. They’re ok with this means to the (doubtful) end since absolutely nothing else has worked to rid him. The talk of recession, right on cue, is already hitting the airwaves in what is sure to be nonstop coverage leading up to the election. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

4 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Eff ‘em, doc. Seriously. These idiots root for the virus. They know our response has destroyed everything that we know. And this is only the beginning of all of the collateral damage that is still to come. But they root for the virus because a.) it hasn’t come up and bit them right in the ass. I don’t hear about any of these clowns losing jobs or developing disease.(Because it’s no worse than the flu...so why would they be worrried?) and b.) It’s the only way that they can beat big orangy. They know it. They’re ok with this means to the (doubtful) end since absolutely nothing else has worked to rid him. The talk of recession, right on cue, is already hitting the airwaves in what is sure to be nonstop coverage leading up to the election. 

How are you two doing this morning?

image.jpeg.d9b6bf8855fdf8b4ecda6d8f1e2e3335.jpeg

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

They are wedded to it - it has become who they are.  Mention of a store, gym, barbershop opening freaks them out.  Never seen anything like it.  It is pathological.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Mention of a store, gym, barbershop opening freaks them out.  Never seen anything like it.  It is pathological.

It's actually medical and not even the White House's guidelines recommend any state reopening right now.

But you've been such a crack shot this whole time with your takes. Please tell me more.

Quack, quack.

image.jpeg.c23f1cfba8960c985894d0070a1c0c39.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

37 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

How are you two doing this morning?

image.jpeg.d9b6bf8855fdf8b4ecda6d8f1e2e3335.jpeg

Doing as well as I can be for a man trying to enjoy his retirement, but who is locked down in my home by my government without a virus case within about a million miles of me. But good. 👍

And you must understand that watching you clowns twist yourselves up in the throes of hypocrisy and unethical behavior, AFTER I get "angry", I find you and your ilk's entertainment value to be quite high. Like this cute little picture you posted. I mean who couldn't get enough of that shit?🤣

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Why do you think that? 

I don't know. Maybe just search "coronavirus" and look at any comment made by @Bormio.

On 2/26/2020 at 10:17 AM, Bormio said:

The world is freaking out about this right now.  It happens on occasion.  We were all going to die from bird flu - did not happen. We were all going to die from SARS, did not happen. 

On 2/29/2020 at 11:47 AM, Bormio said:

More articles being written that stopping the spread of the virus is impossible, but the death rate is very low, especially in the non elderly.  So we might as well live our lives.  Once that realization sinks in, normalcy will return.

On 2/29/2020 at 8:52 PM, Bormio said:

Like NBA games, March Madness, NHL games - because someone thinks - without evidence - this might be beneficial?  When you can get it going to the grocery store?

On 2/29/2020 at 9:00 PM, Bormio said:

The point is limiting the spread is likely impossible.  Some will get it, some won’t.  And the mortality is quite low.  We do not go nuts over a flu epidemic.  While there is a vaccine - it is nowhere near 100% effective.

On 2/29/2020 at 9:29 PM, Bormio said:

People without symptoms can transmit it. The incubation is long.  It appears to be readily transmissible.  Cases found today could already have spread to hundreds.  Who are spreading it now.  Quarantine of contacts seems reasonable, but is almost certainly futile.

On 3/1/2020 at 7:44 AM, Bormio said:

It may slow the spread a little, and that might help mitigate the overloading of our healthcare system - but the in the end, I do not think it will prevent the spread of the disease much at all, if any.

On 3/1/2020 at 9:15 AM, Bormio said:

The reason the experts are all shaking their heads is that no one has any idea how to control the spread in a meaningful way.  It is not a lack of money or resources.  And panic has negative health consequences as well.  The man or woman with chest pain that won’t go to the doctor because they don’t want to get the virus - and dies at home from a heart attack.  Or won’t go to the doctor with respiratory symptoms because they fear they will get locked up.

On 3/1/2020 at 11:44 AM, Bormio said:

If there isn’t mass hysteria yet, it is not for lack of trying by the media.  But people are skeptical about what they believe from them.  Every hour, lead story “Virus in Oregon”, “Virus in Washington”, “Virus to Tank Economy and Markets”, “Should we close schools and stop public gatherings?”  And on and on, breathlessly, trying to be more sensational and cutting-edge than the competition.  It isn’t just about politics, media laps this stuff up for ratings.

On 3/11/2020 at 9:34 PM, Bormio said:

Pretty soon we will all be quarantined.  Economic activity will cease.  Which might be the point.  People are losing their fricking minds.  People are going to have heart attacks and die at home because they have been told to stay there.  It is not even clear it is really transmissible before you get sick.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

21 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Doing as well as I can be for a man trying to enjoy his retirement, but who is locked down in my home by my government without a virus case within about a million miles of me. But good. 👍

And you must understand that watching you clowns twist yourselves up in the throes of hypocrisy and unethical behavior, AFTER I get "angry", I find you and your ilk's entertainment value to be quite high. Like this cute little picture you posted. I mean who couldn't get enough of that shit?🤣

You are bitching, cussing and swearing almost every day about something, then you get riled up and damn the left.  But you want us to believe you’re “entertained”. ok blue 😂 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

42 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Bet you got Fox on...amirite?

bgw

1 hour ago, Blueliner said:

All the while blaming Trump for everything.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

You know what is going to make you feel even better? When trump is re-elected and these fucks shit themselves again. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1