So was Mueller’s office and the FBI dirty?

Bormio

4 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Flynn had to sell his house and went nearly bankrupt...he should get a big check.  Thank God he doesn't live in Florida because he'd be screwed if he walked up to your counter for help.

LOL...it's called greed....it will get you in trouble every time and you have sympathy for Flynn because good old Sean told you to have sympathy for his lying ass?!?....SAD....🤡

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

So are you trying to say that he's a very stable genius? 

xD

Of course Ironmam thinks he's a genius...two peas in a (tide) pod..I'm sure he injected some Clorox by now because Trump told him to do so....he's all about being a good little Trumper...🤡

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

LOL...it's called greed....it will get you in trouble every time and you have sympathy for Flynn because good old Sean told you to have sympathy for his lying ass?!?....SAD....🤡

He dedicated 30 years of his life for OUR country...the books are being opened as we speak...The gang is going down...what's SAD is How wide open your mouth is when Lemon and Maddow feed you.  Pathetic.

🍕boy

• Like 2

Just now, DBP66 said:

Of course Ironmam thinks he's a genius...two peas in a (tide) pod..I'm sure he injected some Clorox by now because Trump told him to do so....he's all about being a good little Trumper...🤡

He was referring to your fellow 🐑 Guru.

Boy Iona (trailer) will let anyone in huh?

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

He dedicated 30 years of his life for OUR country...the books are being opened as we speak...The gang is going down...what's SAD is How wide open your mouth is when Lemon and Maddow feed you.  Pathetic.

🍕boy

30 years huh??...so what...he sold his country out...what happened to you flag waving neo-con clowns??...he sold YOUR country out too..you fool...🤡

4 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

30 years huh??...so what...he sold his country out...what happened to you flag waving neo-con clowns??...he sold YOUR country out too..you fool...🤡

Good to see internet was restored in North Bumblefuck Rockland..we missed your stupidity and confused emoji's  on here...welcome back Krusty!

🍕

50 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

..I'm sure he injected some Clorox by now because Trump told him to do so....he's all about being a good little Trumper...🤡

You finally wake up from your hibernation ?

Is it Turkey season already or do you still have 2 hours to go ?

BTW: That same Tom showed up this morning with about 15 hens in his harem....😄

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

Why? Because you said so? Or was it lemon and Maddow spoon feeding you?

Wake up jackass....files are being opened...Barr will be exposing Comey and co. Damn he even admitted it on air. But you continue to be a good lil unpatriotic 🐑. You must be the exception up in bumble fuck NR.  you are such a 🙈🙉🙊. Even St. John Bosco is embarrassed you went to DBP.

Looking forward to your meltdown in November. 😂😂

🍕 boy

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

8 hours ago, Troll said:

You finally wake up from your hibernation ?

Is it Turkey season already or do you still have 2 hours to go ?

BTW: That same Tom showed up this morning with about 15 hens in his harem....😄

just heard one gobble a distance from my house this a.m...it's 6:04 and I'm debating going to my clubs hunting land or hunting in my back yard..I lucked out...it looks like the rain stopped finally!....😉

7 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Why? Because you said so? Or was it lemon and Maddow spoon feeding you?

Wake up jackass....files are being opened...Barr will be exposing Comey and co. Damn he even admitted it on air. But you continue to be a good lil unpatriotic 🐑. You must be the exception up in bumble fuck NR.  you are such a 🙈🙉🙊. Even St. John Bosco is embarrassed you went to DBP.

Looking forward to your meltdown in November. 😂😂

🍕 boy

Barr?!?..LOL.. is another national disgrace...he wants to go after states he perceives as taking Americans' rights away?!?...what a f*in moron he is...he sells his soul day after day for Trump as he sells the nation out...files are "being opened"?!?...LOL...and....Flynn still confessed to his crime of selling his country out...something red-neck righties like you are suppose to be mad about...but since he's a Trumper he gets a pass and you morons who now want to call his taritor ass a "Patriot"?!?..we don't need any Patriots like him....sickening...🤡

13 hours ago, The Guru said:

So he had to sell his house and nearly went bankrupt.....because he's a crook. Why exactly does the government owe him a big check?

This is next level nonsense from you clowns.

AMEN!...and Ironmam is crying the fool had to sell his house??..LOL...he should have thought about that before he sold his country out...St. General Flynn is the new right wing hero of the day?!....🙄

2 hours ago, DBP66 said:

Barr?!?..LOL.. is another national disgrace...he wants to go after states he perceives as taking Americans' rights away?!?...what a f*in moron he is...he sells his soul day after day for Trump as he sells the nation out...files are "being opened"?!?...LOL...and....Flynn still confessed to his crime of selling his country out...something red-neck righties like you are suppose to be mad about...but since he's a Trumper he gets a pass and you morons who now want to call his taritor ass a "Patriot"?!?..we don't need any Patriots like him....sickening...🤡

Hey Krusty the CLOWN..they were going (falsley) after his son if he didn't (falsely) admit to something he didn't do. Something you wouldnt have the balls to do. And lets hope you aren't a parent because marrying your cousin would probably cause some birth defects.

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, DBP66 said:

AMEN!...and Ironmam is crying the fool had to sell his house??..LOL...he should have thought about that before he sold his country out...St. General Flynn is the new right wing hero of the day?!....🙄

Let me guess...you have a Comey poster above your bed next Schiff and Pelosi?

Such a good lil blind ❄ 🐑.......

And a welcher 🍕

• Confused 1

14 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

they were going (falsley) after his son if he didn't (falsely) admit to something he didn't do. 

No, they were going after him for something he did do and they offered to not prosecute his son for something he did do as a concession.

So in other words, pretty standard police/prosecutor work.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 2

5 hours ago, The Guru said:

Michael Flynn being a convicted criminal is entirely of his own doing.

Like 100%.

Yeah, I don't get it either. Flynn pleaded guilty.

Not only did the FBI discover that Mike Flynn called a hostile foreign government and told them not to worry about tampering in our election, Mike Flynn was also on the payroll of a frenemy govt while getting Top Secret briefings in 2016.  This is who they’re defending, someone who monetized his access to Trump w/a foreign government.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, The Guru said:

Michael Flynn being a convicted criminal is entirely of his own doing.

Like 100%.

Did you  'fact check'  that  100%   😝

And why you dissing the Gov here ? 

It DOES take a 'prosecution' and LOTS of 'hard work' to get those criminals....

How do you now DENY this ???

Some people......Talk about ungrateful , sheeeesh

58 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Fuckers are pathetic. You have no problem watching a man who gave 30 yrs of his life to the country. Who was railroaded by the FBI. Yet have no problem defending Hunter Biden.

He worked for the government for 30 years and also happens to be a convicted criminal who plead guilty to the charges against him.

He was not railroaded in any way, shape or form. You're just a dope who doesn't understand law and procedure.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 2