Georgia 7A OOS games

Ga96

22-Aug AAAAAAA Lowndes vs Hoover (AL)
28-Aug AAAAAAA Marietta vs Armwood (Seffner, FL)
4-Sep AAAAAAA Camden County vs Ribault (Jacksonville, FL)
4-Sep AAAAAAA Lowndes vs Oakleaf (Orange Park, FL)
12-Sep AAAAAAA Milton vs St. John's College (Washington, DC)
18-Sep AAAAAAA Camden County vs Oakleaf (Orange Park, FL)
18-Sep AAAAAAA Grayson vs Paul W. Bryant (Cottondale, AL)
18-Sep AAAAAAA Milton vs Life Christian Academy (Chester, VA)
25-Sep AAAAAAA Brookwood vs Dutch Fork (Irmo, SC)
25-Sep AAAAAAA McEachern vs St. Thomas Aquinas (Fort Lauderdale, FL)
2-Oct AAAAAAA Tift County vs Dothan (AL)
  • Thanks 2

On 4/30/2020 at 10:00 AM, Omaha Vol said:

STA/DF/SJC wins

Hoover/Armwood maybe (never know with early games) 

At the very least, 6-5. 

Yeah those were the 3 I thought. Hoover won’t win unless Lowndes has a mass exodus. And even then it would still be a toss up. 

Armwood is too up and down with top teams. They aren’t a good bet when playing an elite team. They have the talent but haven’t showed enough consistency to feel comfortable with picking 

6 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Yeah those were the 3 I thought. Hoover won’t win unless Lowndes has a mass exodus. And even then it would still be a toss up. 

Armwood is too up and down with top teams. They aren’t a good bet when playing an elite team. They have the talent but haven’t showed enough consistency to feel comfortable with picking 

I expect Lowndes to take a step back this season. Their defense was lights out last season, and they must replicate that level of play this fall to be considered "elite". They have a new coaching staff, and will have limited prep time. Armwood should compete favorably in my opinion.

25 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

I expect Lowndes to take a step back this season. Their defense was lights out last season, and they must replicate that level of play this fall to be considered "elite". They have a new coaching staff, and will have limited prep time. Armwood should compete favorably in my opinion.

Armwood is playing Marietta. Who knows how many Atl studs they import before game day. Atlanta teams can beat anyone South of the Macon Dixon line without looking like this 

CBB9CC81-2C2C-4B8E-844C-0806F74368B4.jpeg

1 hour ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Lowndes has quite a few studs (D1) on their team this upcoming season. Gotta replace that entire o-line, so that's a major concern for them. 

2 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Lowndes has quite a few studs (D1) on their team this upcoming season. Gotta replace that entire o-line, so that's a major concern for them. 

Lowndes should beat everybody they play (if they play) this season by an average of 14 points.   They do have some studs on their team.   I expect them to play solid on defense and better than most on offense.   Camden could give them a run for their money...but I don't think they get the job done.

Tift and Colquitt will fight for their lives.

Rufus>>

16 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Lowndes should beat everybody they play (if they play) this season by an average of 14 points.   They do have some studs on their team.   I expect them to play solid on defense and better than most on offense.   Camden could give them a run for their money...but I don't think they get the job done.

Tift and Colquitt will fight for their lives.

Rufus>>

I see Camden as a legit contender for the 7A chhampionship. Tift will probably finish in last place again. Not too sure about colquitt this year....mainly at quarterback and on defense.