Pandemic

DarterBlue

2 hours ago, Blueliner said:

Troll. YOU wouldn’t. I’m clearly well past that. I’ve been patient and understanding, but I’ll be as quick as I need to be now. I’m over it. Show me otherwise and I’ll listen. These Aholes don’t listen to anyone else. As a former (real) democrat, I know exactly where beliefs and values stand in terms of liberalism. i know that oh so many innocent lives have been negatively affected by these A-Holes that are so quick to look down upon and control the common folk. But please remember, as I’ve “boasted” so many times, I am experienced in terms of government, education, social, and economics that I guarantee that no other clown on here can match. And if you can, let yourself be known. I’d love to hear about your experiences so that we can share with the class. 

All fine with the all-in Aholes...but just sayin' you can't group everyone on the left as.... "all-in".

There is a difference, but more importantly when you make broad statements for what "THEY" believe...well...half are just gonna shake their heads at how wrong you are about themselves...

Both sides do it...both sides look ridiculous when the broadly group like that...

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Blueliner said:

Troll. YOU wouldn’t. I’m clearly well past that. I’ve been patient and understanding, but I’ll be as quick as I need to be now. I’m over it. Show me otherwise and I’ll listen. These Aholes don’t listen to anyone else. As a former (real) democrat, I know exactly where beliefs and values stand in terms of liberalism. i know that oh so many innocent lives have been negatively affected by these A-Holes that are so quick to look down upon and control the common folk. But please remember, as I’ve “boasted” so many times, I am experienced in terms of government, education, social, and economics that I guarantee that no other clown on here can match. And if you can, let yourself be known. I’d love to hear about your experiences so that we can share with the class. 

You are an idiot. 

Prove to the class why I'm wrong. 

Your "opinions on life" are certainly not educated.

15 hours ago, Blueliner said:

I have absolutely 100%, ZERO, nada faith in the people that have everything to gain from this. I'll let you figure out who those people/party/ideology that is.

Well, the 1.6 million stim check to the super rich that don't need it? Or the 1% business loans?

The newly minted millionaires as a result of this?

What party do YOU think that is?

bgw

On 5/26/2020 at 4:53 PM, zulu1128 said:

CDC confirms that the IFR for Wuhan Flu is 0.27%...almost identical to the 1957-58 flu outbreak which killed 116,000 Americans and infected 45 million. 

Weirdly, the country didn’t lose their collective shit during that outbreak. 🤷‍♂️

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/hcp/planning-scenarios-h.pdf

EYny_xWXkAAvkQr?format=png&name=900x900

This sentence isn't part of the CDC report:

image.png.d01dd0e1fdf375a5a8bea64e7d70e7f0.png

The calculation contained in that sentence is wrong.  While the correct calculation only moves the ifr up to .296, the obvious error also highlights the sloppy motivated thinking of the author of the sentence.  When this particular preliminary CDC report came out, there was real time questioning about whether the fatality ratio was too optimistic.

The latest studies are indicating an ifr of .6.  My back of the envelope for NYC was ~ .8, but a report in the NYT this morning indicated a ~ 1.0

https://www.npr.org/2020/05/27/863422745/new-data-shows-the-coronavirus-is-less-lethal-than-first-thought

14 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Well, the 1.6 million stim check to the super rich that don't need it? Or the 1% business loans?

The newly minted millionaires as a result of this?

What party do YOU think that is?

bgw

not sure.....🤔

But I remember T being a Dem his whole life 🤷‍♂️

go figure...

party party 🥳

• Haha 1