Pandemic

DarterBlue

Just now, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Hahahaha... we’re losing the class war to the rich while the rich are pillaging and are least needing it and your approach is this is a competition along party lines?

bgw

I know that going left like Bernie is a road to ruin.

I know we have the highest median income in the world of any country of any size.

I know that - contrary to what the left would have us believe - most of the richest people in the world support the Democrats.

Just now, concha said:

I feel that I am educated enough to know that the lowest 50% of earners pay effectively zero income taxes and some of that group actually get a payday every April 15th.

The 400 wealthiest today pay less taxes than the 400 wealthiest in the 1950s. 

So let’s beat the shit out of the downtrodden and disinfranchised?

Its class warfare, and you fighting the fight for a group that doesn’t give two shits about you nor your future. 

Unless you are the 1%...then why the fuck would you be here???

bgw

• Thanks 3

1 minute ago, concha said:

I know that going left like Bernie is a road to ruin.

I know we have the highest median income in the world of any country of any size.

I know that - contrary to what the left would have us believe - most of the richest people in the world support the Democrats.

Copy.... Bernie is bi polar in my view, decent on some issues and far out and hypocritical on others. 

bgw

1 minute ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

The 400 wealthiest today pay less taxes than the 400 wealthiest in the 1950s. 

So let’s beat the shit out of the downtrodden and disinfranchised?

Its class warfare, and you fighting the fight for a group that doesn’t give two shits about you nor your future. 

Unless you are the 1%...then why the fuck would you be here???

bgw

Do they? OK.

And 50% of people pay effectively zero. Was that true in the 1950s also?

I'm not seeing how folks are being beaten down when we have the highest median income of any major developed country and half of people pay effectively zero income tax or get a payday.

The top 10% of earners pay nearly 70% of federal income taxes. That's some class warfare.

4 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Sure seems to be the case, usually Conch is pretty composed but damn if you didn’t push him over!

Lol. 

bgw

Funny thing is, I used to have some degree of respect for him. But no longer. He resorts to name calling and the like when you bring facts he does not want to address. He used to lament the fact that certain posters were driving away quality, potential individuals from singing up for this board, but he fails to realize that his rants ensure they won't. He can wallow in his own self made swamp for all I care. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, concha said:

Do they? OK.

And 50% of people pay effectively zero. Was that true in the 1950s also?

I'm not seeing how folks are being beaten down when we have the highest median income of any major developed country and half of people pay effectively zero income tax or get a payday.

The top 10% of earners pay nearly 70% of federal income taxes. That's some class warfare.

Hopefully some of it will sink in...

bgw

12 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

Thanks, it is a simple fact you are a moron and a loser! I told you good night long ago and gave you the last word, but you are so triggered you can't even accept it. 

I never said toodles to you .

You just keep coming back.

Frankly, I'm flattered.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

Funny thing is, I used to have some degree of respect for him. But no longer. He resorts to name calling and the like when you bring facts he does not want to address. He used to lament the fact that certain posters were driving away quality, potential individuals from singing up for this board, but he fails to realize that his rants ensure they won't. He can wallow in his own self made swamp for all I care. 

I can argue facts with you all day.

You just don't tend to fare well.

And then you say good night but... just...... can't..... leave........  🤣

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, concha said:

I can argue facts with you all day.

You just don't tend to fare well.

And then you say good night but... just...... can't..... leave........  🤣

Only in your own addled mind, detached from reality, do I not fear well. I have generally left you to rant on on your own. However, tonight I have a deep concern for your mental stability and feel compelled to keep your company. Don't want to see you go off the deep end and get placed in a straight jacket. It is out of my deep sense of concern for your fragile well being that I have lingered.  

• Haha 1

Just now, DarterBlue said:

Only in your own addled mind, detached from reality, do I not fear well. I have generally left you to rant on on your own. However, tonight I have a deep concern for your mental stability and feel compelled to keep your company. Don't want to see you go off the deep end and get placed in a straight jacket. It is out of my deep sense of concern for your fragile well being that I have lingered.  

Just....

can't...

leave...

🤣

The Bernie fanboy Venezuela apologist is worried about MY mental well-being...

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, concha said:

Just....

can't...

leave...

🤣

The Bernie fanboy Venezuela apologist is worried about MY mental well-being...

giphy.gif

Seriously, I am; you are exhibiting all the symptoms of one that may do harm to himself. I would be deeply saddened if you were to go off the deep end. I also have a bridge in Brooklyn I would like to sell you ... 

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

10 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

Seriously, I am; you are exhibiting all the symptoms of one that may do harm to himself. I would be deeply saddened if you were to go off the deep end. I also have a bridge in Brooklyn I would like to sell you ... 

Okey-dokey, Doc. 😜

Anyone dumb enough to buy into Bernie's BS probably does think they own a bridge in Brooklyn. 🤣

• Haha 2