Pandemic

DarterBlue

Based upon what this video and what I saw driving around CA today....Let's just consider Memorial Day as the day that Americans decided to not GAF what lame ass, dem politicians tell them any longer about some fucking Armageddon virus. WE are being free Americans again...and we'll only move forward from here. 

I can tell you what. I've been patient...considering that I KNOW that this whole thing is bullshit. We've ALL been patient. But I get it. There's some pussies out there that buy into this shit hook, line, and sinker...hate Trump...no questions asked. I'm not judging them (well maybe a little). It's not their fault. They don't know any better. But me?  I will give this shit one more month. ONE. After that, I ain't wearing a fucking mask anymore. I ain't standing on an X that says "stand  here". I will not feel guilty if some liberal snowflake bitch  looks at me unapprovingly or makes a comment. Today, for me, was the epitome of the absurdity of all of this. IT IS FUCKING LAME. 🤣

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Blueliner said:

I will give this shit one more month. ONE. After that, I ain't wearing a fucking mask anymore. I ain't standing on an X that says "stand  here". I will not feel guilty if some liberal snowflake bitch  looks at me unapprovingly or makes a comment. T

Why wait one more month? Be my guest and go out and do your thing. Just make sure you stay far away from Central Florida. 

• Haha 3

47 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

Why wait one more month? Be my guest and go out and do your thing. Just make sure you stay far away from Central Florida. 

I'll wait one more month. Trying to be a good citizen. After that, I'll be doing my thing. No plans to be in Central Florida. The coast? That is in the cards in the near future. I'll let you know when I get there so you can go fucking run and hide in case I'm too close. 🤣

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

I'll wait one more month. Trying to be a good citizen. After that, I'll be doing my thing. No plans to be in Central Florida. The coast? That is in the cards in the near future. I'll let you know when I get there so you can go fucking run and hide in case I'm too close. 🤣

I am tired of people acting like the Covid Stasi - ratting out their neighbors.  If you want no chance of getting it - stay home!  It’s a free country.  As bad as it is here, the fascists are worse in the U.K.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Horsefly said:

I think this was Missouri, Lake of the Ozarks 

@Horsefly  @imaGoodBoyNow

Maybe you meant this group in Houston

Footage of packed pool party at Houston club draws criticism

https://www.click2houston.com/news/local/2020/05/25/social-media-reacts-to-videos-of-overcrowded-pool-party-in-houston-during-coronavirus-pandemic/

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Yes it was definitely a Houston pool party

but after reviewing the tape a few times I came to the conclusion that if I’d had known their was gonna be Bitties there I’d probably would have busted out the Saran Wrap and break quarantine for them

C851572C-0A87-4905-8859-5A3C72AB19EB.jpeg

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I’m getting pissed there’s lazy fucks getting paid $1200 a week to say at home and not work , from the government while I gotta go break things down and pick things up for pennies on the dollar

I thought you said you were laid off a while back? 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, concha said:

[...]

And 50% of people pay effectively zero. Was that true in the 1950s also?

I'm not seeing how folks are being beaten down when we have the highest median income of any major developed country and half of people pay effectively zero income tax or get a payday.

The top 10% of earners pay nearly 70% of federal income taxes. That's some class warfare.

It sounds like the gap between the rich and the poor has been widening since the 50s and that the middle class has been disappearing, if 50% are so poor that they don't have to pay income tax and 10% are so wealthy that they account for 70% of the fed's tax revenue. 

Someone should look into that if it's true. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I’m getting pissed there’s lazy fucks getting paid $1200 a week to say at home and not work , from the government while I gotta go break things down and pick things up for pennies on the dollar

It's not right. We have friends who own restaurants and they've had a hell of time. Employees who were laid off don't want to come back to work since they make more on unemployment and employees who have kept their jobs are working like they want to be fired. 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

In Texas here are the weekly benefit amounts.  Who the hell is getting  $1200 per week?

Weekly Benefit Amount

Your weekly benefit amount (WBA) is the amount you receive for weeks you are eligible for benefits. Your WBA will be between $69 and $521 (minimum and maximum weekly benefit amounts in Texas) depending on your past wages.

To calculate your WBA, we divide your base period quarter with the highest wages by 25 and round to the nearest dollar.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

It's not right. We have friends who own restaurants and they've had a hell of time. Employees who were laid off don't want to come back to work since they make more on unemployment and employees who have kept their jobs are working like they want to be fired. 

That's messed up

Just now, DevilDog said:

In Texas here are the weekly benefit amounts.  Who the hell is getting  $1200 per week?

Weekly Benefit Amount

Your weekly benefit amount (WBA) is the amount you receive for weeks you are eligible for benefits. Your WBA will be between $69 and $521 (minimum and maximum weekly benefit amounts in Texas) depending on your past wages.

To calculate your WBA, we divide your base period quarter with the highest wages by 25 and round to the nearest dollar.

I was getting $450 from NJ unemployment and $600 from the government per week,  the people who got paid more than me got between $500-$600 from the State and the $600 from the Government 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I was getting $450 from NJ unemployment and $600 from the government per week,  the people who got paid more than me got between $500-$600 from the State and the $600 from the Government 

Why would anyone wanna work if they can make that literally playing with your dixk all day from home

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DarterBlue said:

I am. No mask no standing on an x. Nothing. I wear a mask at gym because they make you. However it's for show no one is really wearing it. 

What happened to zombie land? What happened to states that are opening up are inviting death? What happened to Wuhan cases would skyrocket? What happened to these governor's will have blood on their hands? 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Yeah, but they shouldn't get too comfortable, that $600 shot from the fed gov expires in July. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I have a friends daughter that got laid off and she is getting $3600 a month 1200 from TX and 2400 from the Govt.  But  it is for 12 weeks or 3 months.  Not bad 

1 minute ago, DevilDog said:

I have a friends daughter that got laid off and she is getting $3600 a month 1200 from TX and 2400 from the Govt.  But  it is for 12 weeks or 3 months.  Not bad 

But it can be extended easily. My company's owner made the right call. He had 90% of our staff work from home. 

Our problem is right now I need to hire 20 techs. Our wage can't compete with what people are getting from unemployment.

I also got a letter from my 401K provider that due to Covid 19 you can withdraw funds and the penalty for early withdrawal is now waived.  I didn't pay attention to the timeline.  I should take out about 30K and go act a fool 😎.   I'm  grateful!  Hell I have saved more money during COVID-19. Thankfully my Company was prosperous in the 1st qtr and I just opened up a requisition with HR to fill another sales position on my team.  

• Like 3