Question - does Stacey Adams as VP nominee ...

Bormio

30 minutes ago, Bormio said:

... win the election for Biden, or lose it?

At this point, I don't think there is a winning combo out there for the dcraps other than cheating or changing the rules somehow. But to answer the question, I would say the she would lose it for him if I had to choose one. Obviously Quid Pro is incompetent, and "Governor" Abrams is simply unqualified to run this country. Not to mention that she is basically race-shaming Biden into choosing her. My God....does she EVEN HAVE a track record to attack? I know crazier things have happened, but it's going to be Trump and a GOP House come Nov.

The VP is critical for Biden.  First of all, they might be President soon.  He has committed to a woman - where the credible pool is probably smaller.  African Americans really are clamoring for the spot, but I think Harris would be viewed as a disappointment compared to Adams.  The Left thinks they deserve a bone.  Meanwhile, Hispanics are the group Biden really needs help with.  The question on Adams - does she hurt with suburban white voters and Rust Belt seniors?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bormio said:

... win the election for Biden, or lose it?

She hurts him big. She is hated almost as much as Killiary is. She has alienated white women voters. I think white America will rally against her big time.  

The demoRATS have a huge problem. Their base didn't leave them. Their party left them. Right now in the demoRATic party who represents white America?

I think he knows he fucked up with the "you ain't black" and knows it. My bet is he goes with Harris. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

She hurts him big. She is hated almost as much as Killiary is. She has alienated white women voters. I think white America will rally against her big time.  

The demoRATS have a huge problem. Their base didn't leave them. Their party left them. Right now in the demoRATic party who represents white America?

I think he knows he fucked up with the "you ain't black" and knows it. My bet is he goes with Harris. 

You aint black...good ole marble mouth...Krusty's hero!

1 hour ago, Bormio said:

The VP is critical for Biden.  First of all, they might be President soon.  He has committed to a woman - where the credible pool is probably smaller.  African Americans really are clamoring for the spot, but I think Harris would be viewed as a disappointment compared to Adams.  The Left thinks they deserve a bone.  Meanwhile, Hispanics are the group Biden really needs help with.  The question on Adams - does she hurt with suburban white voters and Rust Belt seniors?

Whoever is appointed will be the Prez at some point. Probably sooner rather than later. And herein lies their problem. It seems to me that there isn't a woman out there (that we've seen at least) that people rally around and inject any kind enthusiasm into the Quid Pro Clown Show. Harris and Abrams are both simply awful candidates. The dems will continue to be scheming to get Trump off of the ticket (and cheating). I think that they know it's their only hope. They're like...DAMN! Even our virus plot can't stop Trump. What's next? There WILL be a "next". Count on it. 

7 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Whoever is appointed will be the Prez at some point. Probably sooner rather than later. And herein lies their problem. It seems to me that there isn't a woman out there (that we've seen at least) that people rally around and inject any kind enthusiasm into the Quid Pro Clown Show. Harris and Abrams are both simply awful candidates. The dems will continue to be scheming to get Trump off of the ticket (and cheating). I think that they know it's their only hope. They're like...DAMN! Even our virus plot can't stop Trump. What's next? There WILL be a "next". Count on it. 

I'm telling you man it's going to be Martian's.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, thc6795 said:

Now here's a Herman Miller post if I've ever seen one...

What do you think, crying concha? lol

Bernie told me that it wouldn't be Abrams.  He said it would more than likely be Harris.

Personally...if Biden is gonna pick a woman...I would support Klobuchar.

But I'm gonna be honest here....I just don't understand why you pigeon hole your VP as a woman.  You pick the best candidate to help you win the election.  If that happens to be a woman...then fine.  But what if it's not ????

Rufus>>

• Like 1

Biden will already get black women votes. That’s a given. He needs a white women like Klobuchar. She looks like a typical white woman from Middle America. 

Biden needs white women to win this election. As ridiculous as all this sounds, she would be more relatable to that demographic. 

Kamala Harris is too extreme and Biden knows it. Stacey Abrams hasn’t been in the spotlight enough to be exposed as an extremist. I do know she likes to peddle the fake voter suppression conspiracy theories. 

Klobuchar or Whitmer might not be the best picks to serve as VP but they give him the best chance to win the election. 

Klobuchar has crashed and burned as she declined to prosecute Chauvin.  Warren adds little to the ticket, does not appeal to the Rust Belt, does nothing for minority voters.  Harris is a poor campaigner, was a bad prosecutor, also no help in the Rust Belt.  Biden needs to escape his women-only promise, but wears that like an anvil.  And with his mental state - the person must be credible to be President (which Abrams is not).  He is in a mess with this.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Bormio said:

Klobuchar has crashed and burned as she declined to prosecute Chauvin.  Warren adds little to the ticket, does not appeal to the Rust Belt, does nothing for minority voters.  Harris is a poor campaigner, was a bad prosecutor, also no help in the Rust Belt.  Biden needs to escape his women-only promise, but wears that like an anvil.  And with his mental state - the person must be credible to be President (which Abrams is not).  He is in a mess with this.

This political moment brought to you by mr bormio.....somehow though he has forgotten that the biggest clown in political history will be the opponent.

It's all good..

• Thumbs Down 1