Confederate Flag Banned at Nascar Events...

Just now, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I believe @rockinl said it best it's time to put the rebel flag in a museum... 

It doesn't belong on military bases...

Doesn't belong on public buildings or government buildings... 

It belongs in a history museum... 

I have a feeling many people by proven by one of those polls would absolutely disagree with you. 

On 6/21/2020 at 2:01 PM, Troll said:

I don't know man....

When you see propaganda like this, It kinda makes you think....

...the repubs might be using this whole race war thingy as much as the left 🤷‍♂️

And what he fails to hit on is again how the parties have swapped... 

If this was still the party of Lincoln things would be different... But it's not... These are not the same Republicans this is not the same party it once was...  

Sure Democrats have their bad bones and deplorables  but if you're about to sit up here and tell me that Trump is the representative of the party of Lincoln and apptly represents what his party once stood for then you can save your breath.... 

Things have changed it's not the same. 

The Republicans that did all those things for black people aren't here anymore... The party has changed 

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

And what he fails to hit on is again how the parties have swapped... 

If this was still the party of Lincoln things would be different... But it's not... These are not the same Republicans this is not the same party it once was...  

Sure Democrats have their bad bones and deplorables  but if you're about to sit up here and tell me that Trump is the representative of the party of Lincoln and apptly represents what his party once stood for then you can save your breath.... 

Things have changed it's not the same. 

The Republicans that did all those things for black people aren't here anymore... The party has changed 

Lincoln had a morale issue with slavery. But he also stated that if he could save the union and keep slavery he would. Slavery ending was just a consequence of the war. 

Lincoln also wanted to send the blacks to Liberia 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.history.com/.amp/news/slavery-american-colonization-society-liberia

• Thumbs Down 1

On 6/22/2020 at 8:23 AM, HSFBfan said:

Fans found ways to fly the rebel flag at Talladega over the weekend

Nascar is a southern activity with deep southern roots

Embrace it or leave 

It's more like NASCAR saying if you don't like their decision then your choice is to Embrace it or LEAVE IT.  

• Like 1

Just now, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Anybody that says Bubba Wallace needs to go in the wall AND Lincoln would prefer to continue slavery...

Needs some serious reflection and reading comprehension skills.

bgw

You forgot "Lincoln deserved to be shot and he got it".   That's how the repubes roll on this side of the forum. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Anybody that says Bubba Wallace needs to go in the wall AND Lincoln would prefer to continue slavery....

Needs some serious reflection and reading comprehension skills.

bgw

All true. Even provided a link that stated so. 

And my opinion still stands. Just like every asshat on here as an opinion. 

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

I've always presented articles that back up what im saying. 

Unlike most people on here that just throw out random opinions 

I think he was agreeing with you about posting the articles....

probably just referring

to how you sometimes forget to read them first.  😆

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, rockinl said:

Perusing the interwebs this morning, and could it be that the "noose" incident at Talledega will turn out to be an "inside job", a.k.a. Smollett?

Gonna be interesting what the cameras have to offer.

Was thinking that too...maybe BLM snuck in to stir the pot..more reasons to riot and loot.

3 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

I was kinda thinking the same thing...certainly would not put it past his new "sponsor" to do something like this or put him up to it.. Crazier shit seems to be happening these days.

Where is the noose? Why no pictures? Certainly someone took a picture of it..you would think anyway... Only his people and NASCAR officials have access to where it was said to be seen/found.. I don't know,  somethings in the story just don't add up.. you just never know these days.. Maybe the FBI will get to the bottom of it..maybe..lol

Yeah...Millions of dollar of equipment, and someone just wandered in there unnoticed? Nah.

Apparently, there is new picture evidence that shows it most likely was a pull rope with a loop on the end that is used to pull the garage doors down. Looks like the rope to garage #4 where he was has been cut, and the garage next to his, the loop was untied to make it look like there never was a loop in it.

MuskegonPundit: Another lib-media lie exposed!-----Fake Noose ...

UPDATE: Proved to a Certainty – Is Bubba Wallace “Rope Noose” a ...

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1