Confederate Flag Banned at Nascar Events...

13 minutes ago, rockinl said:

Well, here ya go. Jumping to conclusions is the going thing now days. 

Never believe 1st reports.

https://news.yahoo.com/no-charges-nascar-noose-incident-212934039.html?ncid=facebook_yahoonewsf_akfmevaatca&guccounter=1

There are some groups that wanted to pounce and blame it on confederate flag waving folk. 

4 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

He is getting hammered on social media now though, so is the view for promoting fake hate crime..

"Bubba Jussie"

"Jussie Wallace"

"Bubba Smollet"

and so on.....

We should have some good memes coming shortly..lol

nascar should immediately put out a statement condemning bubba and his bullshit.

• Thumbs Down 1

7 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

yep... They just gonna let it go as a misunderstanding and the ones creating the hoax no penalty..at least Wallace got his attention Monday and the talk show circuit today..... Wonder how the other drivers will treat him now..

No Charges in NASCAR Noose Incident Involving Black Driver

Bubba Wallace Says He 'was hurt’ Over Noose in His NASCAR Garage | The View

into the wall!!!!!

• Thumbs Down 1

Well, well, well is everything right and white now?

But you didn’t know that in the beginning, didja? No, you fuckin’ didn’t.

Couldn’t wait, could ya?

Judging by the posts in the short time I’ve been here, a lot of reflex reaction, projections et al. Plenty that I’ve been a part of.

Hopefully, you are vindicated and feel better. And can sleep. Hahahaha.  

bgw

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Well, well, well is everything right and white now?

But you didn’t know that in the beginning, didja? No, you fuckin’ didn’t.

Couldn’t wait, could ya?

Judging by the posts in the short time I’ve been here, a lot of reflex reaction, projections et al. Plenty that I’ve been a part of.

Hopefully, you are vindicated and feel better. And can sleep. Hahahaha.  

bgw

yea  we all had a feeling that this was a big to do of nothing

• Haha 1

On 6/22/2020 at 1:27 PM, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

And what he fails to hit on is again how the parties have swapped... 

If this was still the party of Lincoln things would be different... But it's not... These are not the same Republicans this is not the same party it once was...  

This very wise woman answers that claim, starting at about :48.

• Thumbs Down 1

Every roll up door in the NASCAR garages has a pull rope or chain.. Not every one has been tied in a loop like a noose. 

With all of the current activity and climate, Bubba's team noticing the pull rope tied in that fashion and clearly realizing it was abnormal as is the current climate jumped to some conclusions. 

Don't believe me, take a walk through the garages. I've been through several. The ropes are usually tied in a granny knot at the end or not at all. That one was in fact tied like a noose. Probably by a bored crew member of some team in the past during a rain delay or not even a NASCAR team even. 

As per the norm, dummies on the Prepgridiron OT section will continue to dumb. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, CODBEARD said:

All the ones at Talladega are like that and they have been that way for years.. Not a noose either but a loop to grab that doesn't close like a slipknot or noose would..

This is not garage #4 

EbNwB4cUYAA519Z?format=jpg&name=large

#5 same thing... #4's is cut off, probably what threw the FBI off..hmmmm

Trends | People-Powered News

Not every garage has a knot tied that way. 

Why in the hell would Steve Phelps come to Bubba Wallace with the story of a noose in his garage if it was in every single garage? 

You guys act like this is something that Bubba Wallace has made up, when he had to be directed to even see it. Then to see him ridiculed by a bunch of ignorant clowns is too fucking much. 

Go back to reading the federalist. ;)

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

I do see a few with that same knot tied into them. Not all of them though. I'll have to go back through some of my pics and vids and see how many I notice in my stuff. 

Still doesn't change the fact that Bubba is not the one that reported the noose. Steve Phelps alerted Bubba to it after someone pointed it out to him. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Every roll up door in the NASCAR garages has a pull rope or chain.. Not every one has been tied in a loop like a noose. 

With all of the current activity and climate, Bubba's team noticing the pull rope tied in that fashion and clearly realizing it was abnormal as is the current climate jumped to some conclusions. 

Don't believe me, take a walk through the garages. I've been through several. The ropes are usually tied in a granny knot at the end or not at all. That one was in fact tied like a noose. Probably by a bored crew member of some team in the past during a rain delay or not even a NASCAR team even. 

As per the norm, dummies on the Prepgridiron OT section will continue to dumb. 

It wasn't tied like a noose. Not even close, really. It was just a loop with a double hitch knot...same as hundreds of others. The insinuation that these are not common in the garages is pretty disingenuous. 🤷‍♂️

It would take a special kind of retard to look at it and think it was a noose. 

Carry on. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, zulu1128 said:

It wasn't tied like a noose. Not even close, really. It was just a loop with a hitch knot...same as hundreds of others. The insinuation that these are not common in the garages is pretty disingenuous. 🤷‍♂️🧑‍🦲

It would take a special kind of retard to look at it and think it was a noose. 

Carry on. 

It's not disingenuous. Every cup garage is different. Even the Cup garage and Xfinity garages are different sometimes at the same track. 

Even in the video that Codbeard posted, which isn't the cup garages, every garage didn't have that loop. I'd guess that certain teams may tie the ropes how they like and some may not ever bother. It clearly isn't present throughout the entire garage. 

• Thanks 1