100 shootings..14 dead including a 3 year old baby

I AM IRONMAN

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Lmaoooooooo that was a good laugh

Amazing how facts destroy a narrative right 

Btw as I presented before with no answer. How do we stop armed blacks from killing unarmed blacks?

Why can't the black community fix themselves? What is wrong with their culture that for decades they can't lift themselves up and be part of the capitlist society when they have so many programs just for them 

Now we have political candidates who are looking at appointing you because ur black

Obviously the number one issue is the lack of two parents in the home. Mainly the lack of a father.  It’s not a racist stereotype. 

One of the biggest problems in the black communities if not the biggest is democrat policies keeping them suppressed and dependent. 

There needs to be strong job programs, more Parks and Recreations.  Prominent black athletes,  celebrities and entertainers actually being involved in their community.  Not virtue signaling at some award show once a year and thinking they did their job. 

I don’t agree with LeBron James politics at all,  but him building that school was great.  Next level shit. 

how many black athletes play for all of the Chicago professional sports leagues?  Probably close to 100 combined.  I would like to see some videos of them down in the southside of Chicago  passionately speaking with gang members, addicts, homeless,  and community members in general  to help them stop the black on black violence. 

Be actively involved all the time.  Not just post some social media clip of you sounding mad. 

Can someone post some videos of celebrities doing anything like that? 

I don’t want to hear about some fucking white supremacy bullshit plaguing the southside of Chicago.  Or the inner city of Baltimore and Philly.  That is useless garbage that only anti-white racist like to spew

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

Obviously the number one issue is the lack of two parents in the home. Mainly the lack of a father.  It’s not a racist stereotype. 

One of the biggest problems in the black communities if not the biggest is democrat policies keeping them suppressed and dependent. 

There needs to be strong job programs, more Parks and Recreations.  Prominent black athletes,  celebrities and entertainers actually being involved in their community.  Not virtue signaling at some award show once a year and thinking they did their job. 

I don’t agree with LeBron James politics at all,  but him building that school was great.  Next level shit. 

how many black athletes play for all of the Chicago professional sports leagues?  Probably close to 100 combined.  I would like to see some videos of them down in the southside of Chicago  passionately speaking with gang members, addicts, homeless,  and community members in general  to help them stop the black on black violence. 

Be actively involved all the time.  Not just post some social media clip of you sounding mad. 

Can someone post some videos of celebrities doing anything like that? 

I don’t want to hear about some fucking white supremacy bullshit plaguing the southside of Chicago.  Or the inner city of Baltimore and Philly.  That is useless garbage that only anti-white racist like to spew

there's probably more than 100 black athletes in Chicago sports. The Chicago bears probably have over 30 black athletes on their team alone 

And everything you said is very truthful

But something has to break the destructive cycle. Just because your daddy is gone or in jail doesn't mean you have to be 

I think the inner cities that are plagued with violence need some strong black conservative leaders that truly care. 

Democrats don’t give a shit about them. They care about illegals, transgenders and abortions. If an illegal immigrant changed their gender and had an abortion they would cream all over themselves. Lol.

None of the shit that the Democrat leaders spew would help the inner cities at all. 

Also there needs to be a lot more youth sports with strong black men who could provide a father figure relationship with a lot of the youth. 

Teach the inner city that striving to do good in education, sports, and life in general is much better than relying on democrat handouts.  Teach them that the police are not the devil and white people aren’t out to get them. 

Be victors not victims!

• Like 2

Just now, Nolebull813 said:

I think the inner cities that are plagued with violence need some strong black conservative leaders that truly care. 

Democrats don’t give a shit about them. They care about illegals, transgenders and abortions. If an illegal immigrant changed their gender and had an abortion they would cream all over themselves. Lol.

None of the shit that the Democrat leaders spew would help the inner cities at all. 

Also there needs to be a lot more youth sports with strong black men who could provide a father figure relationship with a lot of the youth. 

Teach the inner city that striving to do good in education, sports, and life in general is much better than relying on democrat handouts.  Teach them that the police are not the devil and white people aren’t how to get them. 

Be victors not victims!

Would have to change 60 years of mentality to do this. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

Definitely wouldn’t happen overnight. But it has to start. 

If black lives really mattered it would be sooner rather than later 

Probably won't change ever. That welfare goes back generations and goes from generation to generation. Why ever wake up in the morning. You get that paycheck at the end of the week. Get those snap benefits on the taxpayer back. No accountability. Always blame. But always have the latest cell phone car etc. 

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Probably won't change ever. That welfare goes back generations and goes from generation to generation. Why ever wake up in the morning. You get that paycheck at the end of the week. Get those snap benefits on the taxpayer back. No accountability. Always blame. But always have the latest cell phone car etc. 

Uh OH....Krusty gonna call you the R word!😂😂😂

Just now, Nolebull813 said:

@DBP66 has got to be the most useless poster who provides zero substance of any kind. 

Too many people on here waste all day presenting nothing but opinion and don't provide anything to back it up.

Most of our media is absolute bullshit but you can take the articles i provide with a grain of salt. But it does move the convo forward 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Uh OH....Krusty gonna call you the R word!😂😂😂

4 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Beautiful cant wait. I have no problem being called one when you present facts. Means no argument coming. 

a silly meme...just for you....pistol pete 😝

wss23.jpg

LOL

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Too many people on here waste all day presenting nothing but opinion and don't provide anything to back it up.

Most of our media is absolute bullshit but you can take the articles i provide with a grain of salt. But it does move the convo forward 

we should all be as smart as you and post goofy links 24/7 like Troll and his Russian T.V...🤡..maybe an original thought some time??...wait...forget I said that!!

8 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Well Troll, redlining, mortgage covenants, farm loans not available to black farmers as recent as 1996. 

Separate but equal is in one of the amendments of the constitution. Plessy versus Ferguson is the precedent. 

bgw

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1329942597200762&id=100005551021878

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1