Biden says 120 million dead from Covid??

I AM IRONMAN

35 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Back to the basement Sleepy Joe! 

Wow....just WOW!

Uh-Oh...SNOWFLAKE ALERT!!!

Biden misspoke. Whoa. Wow, as if misspeaking is as bad as ignoring the very virus that caused the 120,000 deaths and repeatedly saying it'll "just go away."

LOL, okay snowflake...sure.

Back to the bunker, Donny?

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, DownSouth said:

Biden misspoke. Whoa. Wow, as if misspeaking is as bad as ignoring the very virus that caused the 120,000 deaths and repeatedly saying it'll "just go away."

Ha...the irony in your post...You are such a good little 🐑.  Biden now saying he doesn't want to debate Trump because of the virus.  LMFAO...what a leader!

• Thumbs Down 1

3 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Ha...the irony in your post...You are such a good little 🐑.  Biden now saying he doesn't want to debate Trump because of the virus.  LMFAO...what a leader!

Biden is wise not to want to debate Trump. I thought Trump was going to win against a lackluster candidate. However, he is currently doing his best to torpedo his reelection chances. Perhaps the best thing Biden can do is allow this process to continue unabated. 

• Thanks 2

6 hours ago, DownSouth said:

All biden does is mispeak. His mind is gone

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, DarterBlue said:

Biden is wise not to want to debate Trump. I thought Trump was going to win against a lackluster candidate. However, he is currently doing his best to torpedo his reelection chances. Perhaps the best thing Biden can do is allow this process to continue unabated. 

the debates are set up

3 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

Yes, but he won't do the extra ones Trump has called for. The debates are going to be made for TV theater. A mad man versus a demented man. You can't make this up!

Yeah a mad man who wants to uphold out laws

Btw obamacare back in front of supreme court

University of Michigan pulled out of doing the debate over coronavirus 

Biden looks like a bitch. If he's so confident why not debate as many times as u can

1 minute ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Meanwhile our President doesn't mispeak... 

After all it'd be a shame if he slowed testing to drop case numbers.... Hurting the CDC and WHO during such a critical time... Because we all know the "Kung Flu" is a hoax by the media.... 

I honestly wouldn't personally care if he stopped testing. How many billions of dollars are being spent on this? 

Fuck the who. Arent we done with that bullshit 

• Haha 1

Just now, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

tenor-1.gif

Why is it up to the government. Again another thing the government is involved in. Im so much against government involvement in anything. If ur sick you deal with it. Not the government. Stop spending tax payer money on individual responsibility 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Why is it up to the government. Again another thing the government is involved in. Im so much against government involvement in anything. If ur sick you deal with it. Not the government. Stop spending tax payer money on individual responsibility 

That's your decision I'm quite sure millions of people don't wanna die from this... I damn sure don't... I wanna live my life to the fullest and Corona ain't the way I'ma go out G... 

• Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

That's your decision I'm quite sure millions of people don't wanna die from this... I damn sure don't... I wanna live my life to the fullest and Corona ain't the way I'ma go out G... 

You have a 95% chance of living. Your worry about 5% chance. Doesnt that sound quite ridiculous???

123000 dead out of 330 million

This is what your worried about??

Thats how america is supposed to be. Its supposed to be on you....the government is not supposed to be in Healthcare in education etc etc. 

Big government is out of control and the individual now just relies on the government for everything 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Yeah a mad man who wants to uphold out laws

Btw obamacare back in front of supreme court

University of Michigan pulled out of doing the debate over coronavirus 

Biden looks like a bitch. If he's so confident why not debate as many times as u can

1. Your first two sentences are in conflict.

2. Michigan is doing the right thing. Go big Blue!

3. Why debate a man who is imploding? I did not like Biden's chances at first, but POTUS is sinking his own ship. Yes, he will have your vote and the votes of 40% of the electorate. But he won't get much else. Biden 58 Trump 42. Biden over 330 Electoral votes. Not a landslide, but a very comfortable win. You heard it here first. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

You have a 95% chance of living. Your worry about 5% chance. Doesnt that sound quite ridiculous???

How dumb are you? Really? Do you understand exponential growth? Do you understand compounding? SHMDFH

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

1. Your first two sentences are in conflict.

2. Michigan is doing the right thing. Go big Blue!

3. Why debate a man who is imploding? I did not like Biden's chances at first, but POTUS is sinking his own ship. Yes, he will have your vote and the votes of 40% of the electorate. But he won't get much else. Biden 58 Trump 42. Biden over 330 Electoral votes. Not a landslide, but a very comfortable win. You heard it here first. 

No they are not since obamacare is and never was a law. 

I hate Michigan. 

I have biden getting 240-250 and losing. 

I cant see him winning. Who wants to go back to the Obama years in the states that matter 

Rcp is so out of control they have Texas as a toss up

Just now, DarterBlue said:

How dumb are you? Really? Do you understand exponential growth? Do you understand compounding? SHMDFH

Yea i do. But why project. Those are the numbers right now. So let's go down ur theory of compounding. Let's say 1 million die. 

So now 1 million out of 330 million

Still worried? 

5 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Yea i do. But why project. Those are the numbers right now. So let's go down ur theory of compounding. Let's say 1 million die. 

So now 1 million out of 330 million

Still worried? 

If I am dead, I can't worry. If you die that's your choice; I will neither rejoice nor will I feel sorry for you, since you chose to die. I chose life. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

If I am dead, I can't worry. If you die that's your choice; I will neither rejoice nor will I feel sorry for you, since you chose to die. I chose life. 

I have no choice over death. When death comes it comes. If its now or its 40 years from now. Accept death its coming. Every night before I go to sleep the last thought that crosses my mind is today might have been the last day I see. I did what I had to do and I'm ready to go. And if I wake up the next day it wasnt my time 

Btw what was the final death total of the spanish flu 50-60 million??

4 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

You have paid your penance on earth, the patience you have answering to that drivel is unparalleled, you sir are a saint.

God bless.

bgw

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Thats how america is supposed to be. Its supposed to be on you....the government is not supposed to be in Healthcare in education etc etc. 

Big government is out of control and the individual now just relies on the government for everything 

Sometimes being controversial for the sakes of being controversial isn't a good thing... 

• Like 1

Just now, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Sometimes being controversial for the sakes of being controversial isn't a good thing... 

I'm not being controversial. These are facts and asking a simple question.

I'm a big fan of limited government. I dont believe government should ever be in our daily lives. 

But again ur worried about something that has a survival rate of 95%

Now ill speculate. Imagine some super virus comes and only 50% of the population survives. The population would kill each other over it and mass hysteria would take over with the attitude of how people are acting