Biden says 120 million dead from Covid??

I AM IRONMAN

37 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

That is what he does.  Does not appear to read the articles he posts, not that he would understand them anyway.  Pretty much everything he says is just wrong and to give Obama ANY credit for anything does not fit his agenda.  Because you're views are different than his he will put you on ignore like he has most everyone else.

I know who all these guys are, I was around years ago on Rivals and Dallas Jackson's old site with all of them.

I'm not going very far with this discussion, as I know there's no real discussion to be had here. These guys will believe the "news" they read on a facebook page (run by someone from who knows where), or a meme, or a website that is without a doubt blatantly slanted far to the right (Breitbart) - but they'll call the Washington Post and New York Times propaganda (failing to realize that an Editorial section is NOT the News section).

Hell I'm sure some of these guys still think Q is real and that "The Storm" is coming any day now.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, DownSouth said:

I know who all these guys are, I was around years ago on Rivals and Dallas Jackson's old site with all of them.

I'm not going very far with this discussion, as I know there's no real discussion to be had here. These guys will believe the "news" they read on a facebook page (run by someone from who knows where), or a meme, or a website that is without a doubt blatantly slanted far to the right (Breitbart) - but they'll call the Washington Post and New York Times propaganda (failing to realize that an Editorial section is NOT the News section).

Hell I'm sure some of these guys still think Q is real and that "The Storm" is coming any day now.

your a fraud....

2nd ID's are stupid.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

27 minutes ago, DownSouth said:

Obama got credit for bringing the US out of the worst recession it'd seen in decades.

He got credit for bringing the stock market and auto industry out of the depths they'd been in.

He got that credit because he bailed out the auto industry and passed a massive stimulus package (the 2008 Act by Bush did not go far enough, so they did American Recovery of 2009).

Literally none of the things he got credit for were started by Bush (except for the BAD parts that Obama got credit for fixing). Obama wasn't arbitrarily given credit for doing nothing (as you're giving to Trump for all things black - you haven't given a single example of any actions he's taken to improve life for black people). - Whether you support those policies or not is irrelevant, the point is that he enacted laws and policies to result in changes (which happened).

-  Your comparison to Bush makes absolutely no sense. The credit goes to the military for planning and executing that raid (as Obama said when he thanked McRaven after the raid). Obama made a good decision, and that's about it - but that isn't a broad strategy (like troop removal, or regime change is). You don't seem to understand the difference between macro and micro concepts.

You're trying to give Trump credit for macro policies that have been in effect for years (that he is benefiting from). Yet you're using a comparison to a micro act (killing Bin Laden) during a macro issue (global war on terror).

Withdrawing troops is a broad strategy (macro). Killing Bin Laden is an isolated event (micro). 

So, again, WHAT laws/executive orders/speeches establishing standards...ANYTHING has Trump done for black people? (the macro)

You just want to award him for things that he had nothing to do with. Then you'll give us some micro example that means nothing (a picture of Trump in a room full of black pastors, or a photo of him getting some plaque while standing next to Jesse Jackson, that in no way reflects policy initiatives or legislative actions). 

You're basically calling Larry Coker the greatest coach in college football because he destroyed teams with Butch Davis' roster in 2001.

WHAT has Trump done for black people? Give me something man (a law he backed, an order he crafted, a broad policy he instituted that directly leads to positive changes), because all you're doing is making Trump into Larry Coker then calling Larry Coker an all-time great college coach.

They literally stated obama just continued Bush policies when it came to bombing the middle east and getting osama. 

Larry coker was a pretty good damn college coach. 80% win percentage 

On 6/26/2020 at 5:39 AM, HSFBfan said:

I'm not being controversial. These are facts and asking a simple question.

I'm a big fan of limited government. I dont believe government should ever be in our daily lives. 

But again ur worried about something that has a survival rate of 95%

Now ill speculate. Imagine some super virus comes and only 50% of the population survives. The population would kill each other over it and mass hysteria would take over with the attitude of how people are acting 

On 6/26/2020 at 5:39 AM, HSFBfan said:

I'm not being controversial. These are facts and asking a simple question.

I'm a big fan of limited government. I dont believe government should ever be in our daily lives. 

But again ur worried about something that has a survival rate of 95%

Now ill speculate. Imagine some super virus comes and only 50% of the population survives. The population would kill each other over it and mass hysteria would take over with the attitude of how people are acting 

So, you don't use roads.  What about police?  What about sewer service?  What about the fire department?  Are you going to refuse Social Security?  Are you going to refuse Medicare?  What about the local health dept. checking out restaurants where you eat? What about being able to take someone that has clearly messed you up to court?  I suppose you don't want the government to have a navy, air force and army.  I suppose you don't want the government to fund research for medicine, technology or weapons.  I guess that more prayers will fix the above.  

Yeah, I get that you don't want government to ever be in your daily life.  Trouble is that it does a lot for you that you don't give it credit for doing.  Oh, you are good at complaining, I'll give you that.  You've got tunnel vision, kid and it's a mighty narrow tunnel.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, stanscript said:

So, you don't use roads.  What about police?  What about sewer service?  What about the fire department?  Are you going to refuse Social Security?  Are you going to refuse Medicare?  What about the local health dept. checking out restaurants where you eat? What about being able to take someone that has clearly messed you up to court?  I suppose you don't want the government to have a navy, air force and army.  I suppose you don't want the government to fund research for medicine, technology or weapons.  I guess that more prayers will fix the above.  

Yeah, I get that you don't want government to ever be in your daily life.  Trouble is that it does a lot for you that you don't give it credit for doing.  Oh, you are good at complaining, I'll give you that.  You've got tunnel vision, kid and it's a mighty narrow tunnel.

Wtf r u talking about

You bring up roads and such. Has absolutely nothing to do with what i am talking about

No im not a criminal I dont use the police department . I have never used the local fire department. Never needed too

None of your point brings up anything that I spoke about not a thing 

The military is the only thing that our government should be doing

We have plenty of private companies that can do medicine and such. We don't need the government. Let private companies take care of it 

Courts can be good but I like more old school justice. Someone did u wrong you take care of it. I work in the legal field. Much of it is complete bullshit and at the end of the day nobody is truly satisfied with what they get. But thats the system

Social security is running out. Ill never get social security. I don't believe in those govetnment programs anyway. You should work until your self reliant. Not on some government program. And since social security is our money let us have it now. 

5 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

roads??? lmao we don't need no fuckin roads.. Shotgun rifle and a four wheel drive and let's travel..maybe a fishing pole too... Gas? eh no worries drill my own damn oil and refine that shit in my still...lol

Go back to horses. Something about sitting on the back of a horse and going around this country seems amazing

Most of our roads suck anyway. 

Just now, CODBEARD said:

No shit.. A guy from work and his wife just bought a couple of horses and are keeping them at a stable until they retire and then they plan to ride them across the country and back. They say it will take them ten years or so to do all they wants..Thats sounds fun...

That sounds like a life long dream to be honest with you. 

Just you your horse and the wilderness. 

Forget the hustle and bustle. Forget about schedules and such. Just go and enjoy 

1 minute ago, CODBEARD said:

yeah him and his wife are very healthy and very slight of build as well as 20 years younger (she has family money so there is that).. My fat ass would be considered animal torture.. lol nothing says I can tighten up though..

There's big horses out there. You could find one. Yeah u need money. But in all honestly at some point you gotta get away from the everyday world. Too much bullshit. Too much stress. 

22 hours ago, DownSouth said:

Obama got credit for bringing the US out of the worst recession it'd seen in decades.

He got credit for bringing the stock market and auto industry out of the depths they'd been in.

He got that credit because he bailed out the auto industry and passed a massive stimulus package (the 2008 Act by Bush did not go far enough, so they did American Recovery of 2009).

Literally none of the things he got credit for were started by Bush (except for the BAD parts that Obama got credit for fixing). Obama wasn't arbitrarily given credit for doing nothing (as you're giving to Trump for all things black - you haven't given a single example of any actions he's taken to improve life for black people). - Whether you support those policies or not is irrelevant, the point is that he enacted laws and policies to result in changes (which happened).

-  Your comparison to Bush makes absolutely no sense. The credit goes to the military for planning and executing that raid (as Obama said when he thanked McRaven after the raid). Obama made a good decision, and that's about it - but that isn't a broad strategy (like troop removal, or regime change is). You don't seem to understand the difference between macro and micro concepts.

You're trying to give Trump credit for macro policies that have been in effect for years (that he is benefiting from). Yet you're using a comparison to a micro act (killing Bin Laden) during a macro issue (global war on terror).

Withdrawing troops is a broad strategy (macro). Killing Bin Laden is an isolated event (micro). 

So, again, WHAT laws/executive orders/speeches establishing standards...ANYTHING has Trump done for black people? (the macro)

You just want to award him for things that he had nothing to do with. Then you'll give us some micro example that means nothing (a picture of Trump in a room full of black pastors, or a photo of him getting some plaque while standing next to Jesse Jackson, that in no way reflects policy initiatives or legislative actions). 

You're basically calling Larry Coker the greatest coach in college football because he destroyed teams with Butch Davis' roster in 2001.

WHAT has Trump done for black people? Give me something man (a law he backed, an order he crafted, a broad policy he instituted that directly leads to positive changes), because all you're doing is making Trump into Larry Coker then calling Larry Coker an all-time great college coach.

Can not have explained it any more clearer.  Nicely done. 

43 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

yeah him and his wife are very healthy and very slight of build as well as 20 years younger (she has family money so there is that).. My fat ass would be considered animal torture.. lol nothing says I can tighten up though..

If you've never ridden, you will be sore in a way you'd never imagine.

Grew up doing it, every time I go back west and go ride... I'm happy but sore as fuck.

bgw

• Haha 1

Just now, CODBEARD said:

yeah you have to build up some ass calluses that's for sure lol

Move the horse with your legs and heels, You don't steer with the reins, you move with the horse.

If you're outta sync, you're gonna flop all over the saddle and get beat to death, or worse send the wrong signal to the horse and the horse will break into a gallop.

Hahaha

bgw

• Haha 1