Biden says 120 million dead from Covid??

I AM IRONMAN

6 hours ago, DarterBlue said:

Biden is wise not to want to debate Trump. I thought Trump was going to win against a lackluster candidate. However, he is currently doing his best to torpedo his reelection chances. Perhaps the best thing Biden can do is allow this process to continue unabated. 

Yeah sure...I want Biden handling China, NK and the Middle East if he is too afraid for a debate to show America is the right puppet...I mean person ....to lead our country 😂

11 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Yeah sure...I want Biden handling China, NK and the Middle East if he is too afraid for a debate to show America is the right puppet...I mean person ....to lead our country 😂

Sadly, I would rather puppet Biden that mad man, racist Trump. The choices are not very good, but one is clearly superior. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

If you were me you would understand. But this is something I can't explain to you for you support him. Leave this be, keep your opinion and I will keep mine. 

As u dont want to be me I'm glad I'm not you. But I respect what u say. But like u said we disagree a lot. 

Trump has done more for blacks than anyone besides Lincoln. 

Blacks and hispanics had the biggest wealth growth under him than anyone. 

Lowest unemployment i can remember.

As we stated yesterday blacks in today America can do whatever they wanna do if they chose to do it and stop murdering each other 

I dont support democrats im sorry. I never will. Their policies do not align with what I want america to be about 

But its quite ironic you support a candidate that was part of mass incarceration of blacks and not a candidate that did prison reform to free blacks from jail 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Please man... 

Anybody endorsed by David Duke and working with Stephen Miller is questionable at best 

I believe trump said he doesn't accept the endorsement of David Duke. Never has. So just because someone endorses you doesn't mean u accept it or agree with the person

Again I posted a bunch of articles that show just how effective trump has been for the black community. The black community in the past honored trump for his work in their communities. 

All this upheaval against him is political bullshit 

Just like 1 in 6 blm protesters are actually black. Pew research 

From Time maagzine

Certainly I would disavow if I thought there was something wrong,” he said. “Honestly, I don’t know David Duke. I don’t believe I’ve ever met him. I’m pretty sure I didn’t meet him, and I just don’t know anything about him.”

KKK Paper Endorses Trump; Campaign Calls Outlet 'Repulsive'

https://www.npr.org/2016/11/02/500352353/kkk-paper-endorses-trump-campaign-calls-outlet-repulsive

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2019/aug/27/joe-biden/biden-wrong-when-he-says-trump-hasnt-condemned-dav/

In 1991, CNN’s Larry King asked Trump what Duke’s success with white voters in a failed bid for the Louisiana governorship represented.

Trump replied: "I hate seeing what it represents, but I guess it just shows there's a lot of hostility in this country. There's a tremendous amount of hostility in the United States."

Vanity Fair

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanityfair.com/news/2016/08/david-duke-donald-trump/amp

CNN

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2016/07/24/politics/donald-trump-david-duke-louisiana-senate/index.html

From 2015

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna416566

4 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

Yeah a mad man who wants to uphold out laws

Btw obamacare back in front of supreme court

University of Michigan pulled out of doing the debate over coronavirus 

Biden looks like a bitch. If he's so confident why not debate as many times as u can

He is smart.  He will do as little as he has to.  It it ain't broke, why fix it.  Let trump continue to sink his own ship while Biden stands on land waving at him. Lol

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

This is fucking insane

People are getting their businesses shut down to coronavirus but the coronavirus uptick is not from protesting its from staying home??? Wtf

So if staying home is making us sick why can't I go out to visit businesses? So in the media mind staying home sick running ur businesses sick. Protesting jr absolutely fine? But no their is no bias jn our media 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1232045

29 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

He is smart.  He will do as little as he has to.  It it ain't broke, why fix it.  Let trump continue to sink his own ship while Biden stands on land waving at him. Lol

Be wary of the silent majority...and the ads coming from the Trump campaign with new ammunition almost daily. Like Joe the "leader" hiding from me.  Yeah he'll do great vs China...oh wait he already does ;)

2 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

But its quite ironic you support a candidate that was part of mass incarceration of blacks and not a candidate that did prison reform to free blacks from jail 

Biden was not my candidate, but I will take him over Trump. At least I don't have to worry about going to a gulag or concentration camp under Biden. Under Trump, I am not so sure. I find it amazing that you Trumpers either can't see this, or you do and choose to ignore/be hypocritical about it. But it's all good. Unless he wins a second term and begins the process immediately, I will have enough time to exit. And, if he loses, then the matter is moot. 

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

34 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

Biden was not my candidate, but I will take him over Trump. At least I don't have to worry about going to a gulag or concentration camp under Biden. Under Trump, I am not so sure. I find it amazing that you Trumpers either can't see this, or you do and choose to ignore/be hypocritical about it. But it's all good. Unless he wins a second term and begins the process immediately, I will have enough time to exit. And, if he loses, then the matter is moot. 

There's nothing to see. He has never set up a gulag. This is not russia. This is nowhere near Russia. 

I dont understand why u don't see all the good under trump. I posted many articles that show everything he has done for your community. He has lifted up the minority community instead of giving them someone to blame. 

Matter of fact in one of thr article I posted the minority community wealth grew 54% under trump

On average, Americans have seen a 17% jump in household wealth since Trump's election, while wealth at the bottom half has increased 54%.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

Seems like trump did pretty good for the blacks

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-us-canada-52907646

You quite obviously do not even bother to read the articles you post.

You posted this, so I'm assuming you support what it says. So, from the article you posted:

"But it's a trend which began under President Barack Obama, who saw the rate decline from 12.6% to 7.5% during his two terms in office from 2009 until 2017." (Unemployment)

"Black poverty also came down under President Obama, and was 21.8% in 2016 - his last full year in office." (Rate under Trump is 20.8%)

"Violent crime overall has fallen under President Trump, continuing a trend which started after a peak in 1991."

So, from the article YOU posted, it seems he rode the wave he inherited from Obama. Or, he just benefited from long term societal trends (arrests).

How about you tell me more about the policies Trump has enacted that actually have an impact on these numbers. I'm not too up on the subject, but based on the plethora of articles you've posted I'm hoping you're well-versed enough to help me out. Explain it to me, don't just parrot stats that, by the article YOU posted, state that these positive trends all began under Obama (or even well before 44).

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, DownSouth said:

You posted this, so I'm assuming you support what it says. So, from the article you posted:

"But it's a trend which began under President Barack Obama, who saw the rate decline from 12.6% to 7.5% during his two terms in office from 2009 until 2017." (Unemployment)

"Black poverty also came down under President Obama, and was 21.8% in 2016 - his last full year in office." (Rate under Trump is 20.8%)

"Violent crime overall has fallen under President Trump, continuing a trend which started after a peak in 1991."

So, from the article YOU posted, it seems he rode the wave he inherited from Obama. Or, he just benefited from long term societal trends (arrests).

How about you tell me more about the policies Trump has enacted that actually have an impact on these numbers. I'm not too up on the subject, but based on the plethora of articles you've posted I'm hoping you're well-versed enough to help me out. Explain it to me, don't just parrot stats that, by the article YOU posted, state that these positive trends all began under Obama (or even well before 44).

But the numbers hit their all time low undet trump so that accomplishment belongs to trump 

If the statistic happens under that president that's what they get credit for

Just like obama used Bushs tactics to kill Obama. Obama got the credit right

https://www.npr.org/2011/05/09/136143691/is-obama-following-in-bushs-footsteps

Adding more 

https://www.wired.com/2012/09/bush-obama-war-on-terror/

Thiessen implies that the extensive use of drones (he credits President Bush for escalating their use and President Obama for merely continuing strikes at the same operational tempo) should be a matter of grave concern for Amnesty International and, of course, he is absolutely right. It is and we have formally communicated that concern to the White House.

https://www.amnestyusa.org/the-obama-bush-doctrine/

so all obama did was continue exactly what Bush was doing 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, DownSouth said:

That is what he does.  Does not appear to read the articles he posts, not that he would understand them anyway.  Pretty much everything he says is just wrong and to give Obama ANY credit for anything does not fit his agenda.  Because you're views are different than his he will put you on ignore like he has most everyone else.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, HSFBfan said:

But the numbers hit their all time low undet trump so that accomplishment belongs to trump 

If the statistic happens under that president that's what they get credit for [This is you basically saying that you know Trump deserves no credit for any of the things you're trying to give him. - DS]

Just like obama used Bushs tactics to kill Obama. Obama got the credit right

https://www.npr.org/2011/05/09/136143691/is-obama-following-in-bushs-footsteps

Obama got credit for bringing the US out of the worst recession it'd seen in decades.

He got credit for bringing the stock market and auto industry out of the depths they'd been in.

He got that credit because he bailed out the auto industry and passed a massive stimulus package (the 2008 Act by Bush did not go far enough, so they did American Recovery of 2009).

Literally none of the things he got credit for were started by Bush (except for the BAD parts that Obama got credit for fixing). Obama wasn't arbitrarily given credit for doing nothing (as you're giving to Trump for all things black - you haven't given a single example of any actions he's taken to improve life for black people). - Whether you support those policies or not is irrelevant, the point is that he enacted laws and policies to result in changes (which happened).

-  Your comparison to Bush makes absolutely no sense. The credit goes to the military for planning and executing that raid (as Obama said when he thanked McRaven after the raid). Obama made a good decision, and that's about it - but that isn't a broad strategy (like troop removal, or regime change is). You don't seem to understand the difference between macro and micro concepts.

You're trying to give Trump credit for macro policies that have been in effect for years (that he is benefiting from). Yet you're using a comparison to a micro act (killing Bin Laden) during a macro issue (global war on terror).

Withdrawing troops is a broad strategy (macro). Killing Bin Laden is an isolated event (micro). 

So, again, WHAT laws/executive orders/speeches establishing standards...ANYTHING has Trump done for black people? (the macro)

You just want to award him for things that he had nothing to do with. Then you'll give us some micro example that means nothing (a picture of Trump in a room full of black pastors, or a photo of him getting some plaque while standing next to Jesse Jackson, that in no way reflects policy initiatives or legislative actions). 

You're basically calling Larry Coker the greatest coach in college football because he destroyed teams with Butch Davis' roster in 2001.

WHAT has Trump done for black people? Give me something man (a law he backed, an order he crafted, a broad policy he instituted that directly leads to positive changes), because all you're doing is making Trump into Larry Coker then calling Larry Coker an all-time great college coach.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1