Another horrible hate crime committed....

NorCalRuss

1 hour ago, NorCalRuss said:

https://www.dailywire.com/news/hate-crime-hoax-student-claims-he-found-racist-notes-on-his-car-police-say-he-wrote-them

Another hate crime proven false! Is this Jussies son or Nuts?

With the massive amount of hate crimes being committed against white  people, who are the real racist? 

It’s gotten to the point that you will have to be damn twin brothers with the person you fight with to not get a hate crime. Now they will just pick the different characteristics of the victim and suspect, and apply the term hate crime to that difference. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, NorCalRuss said:

https://www.dailywire.com/news/hate-crime-hoax-student-claims-he-found-racist-notes-on-his-car-police-say-he-wrote-them

With the massive amount of hate crimes being committed against white  people, who are the real racist? 

So, another words not enough evidence to determine anything? That’s what I got. 
No definitive anything other than a bunch of blah blah from all sides?

Typical media click bait trash... congratulations Russ. 

bgw

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

It’s gotten to the point that you will have to be damn twin brothers with the person you fight with to not get a hate crime. Now they will just pick the different characteristics of the victim and suspect, and apply the term hate crime to that difference. 

Nole, shit the fuck up.... we get it... White is right, holy and supreme and all POC are out to get whitey. 

Fucking hell, you just the white version of SportsNads. 

bgw

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

No definitive anything other than a bunch of blah blah from all sides?

Typical media click bait trash... congratulations Russ. 

bgw

Naw, why cant you accept that it was another fake hate crime claim? Click bait trash because the clown was caught trying to be Jussie? 

You’ve been trained well, why is it you all hate when hate crimes are proven to be fake which means there was no racist act? It’s like you hope for it to be true....

55 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

You mean you missed ....

Current hate crime statutes in the US = 'institutionalized racism' ?

It appeared as though that was more the intended takeaway

...but it wasn't my thread.

• Thumbs Down 1

11 hours ago, NorCalRuss said:

you figured it out Russ....blacks are the real racists!!…….and some of your red-neck amigos agree I see....:$

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, NorCalRuss said:

Naw, why cant you accept that it was another fake hate crime claim? Click bait trash because the clown was caught trying to be Jussie? 

You’ve been trained well, why is it you all hate when hate crimes are proven to be fake which means there was no racist act? It’s like you hope for it to be true....

Maybe it was, maybe it wasn't... given the penchant for media bullshit who the fuck knows!

I mean really Russ, I recognize you're stuck on that side of the fence, I happen to be on it.

My mission is assassinating bigots & racists, post by post....where are you on this, are you one of the good guys?

bgw

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Damn, you're at it late, making up for lost time....

It's possible, lot of confusion out there.

bgw

'Possible' is a bad cross cut of the issue it would seem....

Much like some other 'racist' practices in action...most are not, while a select few instances sink the ship...

If you would stop to think about it, It's laws like this (hate crime interpretations) that illustrate (to other sides) how well intentioned laws can be abused in a racist manners... (what do you think the stat totals on those are?)

But I don't think That helps much, you know, the old 'see how you like it' approach...

I think most are already aware that they can be discriminated against for their color regardless of which color that is....majority and all.

Certainly hope you don't think that some 'black privilege'  (as promoted) is some fake immunity from guilt...or some perception that others in the majority have never been 'targeted racially'....That happens every day in the US as well....(ie: do you know why, who some might call  'Mokes', would call me a 'Haole' ?.... )

PS: On a daily basis...just walking down the street...who do you think gets discriminated more against.... in say, Paterson....?

27 minutes ago, Troll said:

'Possible' is a bad cross cut of the issue it would seem....

Much like some other 'racist' practices in action...most are not, while a select few instances sink the ship...

If you would stop to think about it, It's laws like this (hate crime interpretations) that illustrate (to other sides) how well intentioned laws can be abused in a racist manners... (what do you think the stat totals on those are?)

But I don't think That helps much, you know, the old 'see how you like it' approach...

I think most are already aware that they can be discriminated against for their color regardless of which color that is....majority and all.

Certainly hope you don't think that some 'black privilege'  (as promoted) is some fake immunity from guilt...or some perception that others in the majority have never been 'targeted racially'....That happens every day in the US as well....(ie: do you know why, who some might call  'Mokes', would call me a 'Haole' ?.... )

PS: On a daily basis...just walking down the street...who do you think gets discriminated more against.... in say, Paterson....?

In Paterson, it would be you as in “ why in the fuck are you here?”.... you’re preaching to the choir, I look white but of Latino decent on both sides. Grew up in the barrio and would you know the Latinos and Blacks were more accepting of me even to this day than what I look like?

More interested in mindset, not stats... healing starts in the heart and minds of everyone. Talk therapy works for some, exposure therapy is more effective for obsessive/anxiety disorders. 

Get comfortable with being uncomfortable, peace. 

bgw

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

In Paterson, it would be you as in “ why in the fuck are you here?”.... you’re preaching to the choir, I look white but of Latino decent on both sides. Grew up in the barrio and would you know the Latinos and Blacks were more accepting of me even to this day than what I look like?

More interested in mindset, not stats... healing starts in the heart and minds of everyone. Talk therapy works for some, exposure therapy is more effective for obsessive/anxiety disorders. 

bgw

You gotta go to Paterson some times, that’s where my dispensary  is and sales tax is only 3.5 in that town, but it’s just such a sad town, there was a mass shooting last week and there is no urgency to find the shooter because that’s just the way of life

whats the saying in the streets 

live by the gun die by the gun

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

You gotta go to Paterson some times, that’s where my dispensary  is and sales tax is only 3.5 in that town, but it’s just such a sad town, there was a mass shooting last week and there is no urgency to find the shooter because that’s just the way of life

whats the saying in the streets 

live by the gun die by the gun

Yeah, Jersey in couple of those towns are rough as hell... I would not live there, I’m not afraid but why catch a bullet because someone has issues?

Newark, Paterson and Camden I’m hearing, right?

bgw

21 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

bgw

This black man doesn't look very comfortable on the topic....

....is he wrong?

🤔

• Haha 2

Just now, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

You are hilarious.

What do you think?

Love to parade it around with outrage.

Just like Conchita with the partisan spew....

bgw

bgw

Sorry got no outrage here, and I didn't make the video...

The question WAS.....

Is HE wrong...🤔

Surely not too uncomfortable enough..... to address the man's concerns are you ?

PS: I thought you were comfortable with this stuff. 🙄

3 minutes ago, Troll said:

The question WAS.....

Is HE wrong...🤔

Surely not too uncomfortable enough..... to address the man's concerns are you ?

No, I'm not fine with the actions of the individual...hell no.

It's political, and you're gonna have nitwits playing the outrage and the race card.

It's the flavor of the day.

bgw

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Troll said:

The question WAS.....

Is HE wrong...🤔

Didn't mean to post as YOU were outraged, the theme is outrage and race card.

bgw

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Troll said:

The question WAS.....

Is HE wrong...🤔

Yep, yep, yep, the way the law is written that what's going to happen, keep your head on a swivel around Paterson... wear a go pro.

bgw

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Didn't mean to post as YOU were outraged, the theme is outrage and race card.

bgw

One thing I have noticed, Algorithms spam you with these videos if you post on boards or topics like this...

I think they are trying to run with the old "confirmation bias"

🤷‍♂️  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Troll said:

One thing I have noticed, Algorithms spam you with these videos if you post on boards or topics like this...

I think they are trying to run with the old "confirmation bias"

🤷‍♂️  

It's a machine, peddling apparel et cetera feeding the frenzy... not once did the narrator cast blame on government, government is complicit for getting us in this mess.

Love it here, but it's a mess. The whole Left/Right thing is stupid and pointless.

Lotta of work to clean it up and it ain't happening anytime soon.

bgw

• Like 2