...trump (enough said)

RedZone

23 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Lol ur still up @BUFORDGAWOLVES dudes going on about 3 days sCraight

This is what's been my gripe about the media, just feeding the frenzy....

Easy mistake, actually Lou Saban is Nick's uncle amirite?

But yeah the whole spamming the board is childish.

Whatever, we need football to kick off this fall,

bgw

1 minute ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

bgw

Imagine the website if footballs cancelled, might be the end of prep gridiron 

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Lol ur still up @BUFORDGAWOLVES dudes going on about 3 days sCraight

Unrelated, but I made a "mean" mutha fuckin plate of spaghetti last night, ground sausage meatballs, really good gravy, thin spaghetti...today having the leftovers, reheat in the oven slow, fresh Parmesan...you know the drill.

Taste really great both ways, can't decide leftovers or fresh, why is that?

bgw

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Unrelated, but I made a "mean" mutha fuckin plate of spaghetti last night, ground sausage meatballs, really good gravy, thin spaghetti...today having the leftovers, reheat in the oven slow, frsh parmesan...you know the drill.

bgw

store your pasta and sauce separate ...

Quick hot water drop on the noodles and heat the sauce...

just sayin'

🤷‍♂️ 

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, Troll said:

store your pasta and sauce separate ...

Quick hot water drop on the noodles and heat the sauce...

just sayin'

🤷‍♂️

I'll try that... but it's tradition with me, I mix the leftover gravy and meat in into a thick pyrex with a tight fitting lid refrigerate  then next day baked it slow at 190' for 1-1 1/2 hour and it's golden I like it both ways a lot.

bgw

41 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

bgw

Hs football is prob going to be canceled in Cali unless something changes drastically in next week.  That’s what my friends my wife said who works for district. 

• Sad 3

6 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

Hs football is prob going to be canceled in Cali unless something changes drastically in next week.  That’s what my friends my wife said who works for district. 

Any idea on which states are staying open for sure? I think it's time I started picking a team in each state to support if Georgia gets cancelled, too. For Texas, I've already got Ridge Point as my team.

35 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

Hate to hear that, Fulton County’s superintendent just put out a email blast that they want the kids in school but it’s gonna take everyone to do their job i.e. Social distancing, masking up, hand washing, temperature check before entering buildings, et cetera... pretty consistent for all of Georgia. One thing I think POTUS is right on is the withdrawal of funding from WHO, the schools are following WHO as well as CDC and emphasis on the science and not the political bias. 

bgw

3 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

I'll try that... but it's tradition with me, I mix the leftover gravy and meat in into a thick pyrex with a tight fitting lid refrigerate  then next day baked it slow at 190' for 1-1 1/2 hour and it's golden I like it both ways a lot.

bgw

C'mon man....

you can do better than that....😝

wrong direction ?  🤔 LOL

PS: video game gold hahaha...

BTW: LOL on the front wheel drive burnout 😝 The Eldo had that back in 69.

4 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Unrelated, but I made a "mean" mutha fuckin plate of spaghetti last night, ground sausage meatballs, really good gravy, thin spaghetti...today having the leftovers, reheat in the oven slow, fresh Parmesan...you know the drill.

bgw

Man I had to reread this 5 times something wasn’t clicking,  man I don’t do leftovers, I don’t like microwaves

interferes  with the chip the government installed in 2014 , 

eat something new each day no leftovers , dogs are spoiled brats and will bark all night if they don’t get scraps mixed in with thier food 

• Haha 1

Just now, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Man I had to reread this 5 times something wasn’t clicking,  man I don’t do leftovers, I don’t like microwaves

eat something new each day no leftovers , dogs are spoiled brats and will bark all night if they don’t get scraps mixed in with thier food 

Microwaves and spaghetti is no go on reheat, not consistent enough. The leftovers are in a thick Pyrex and I reheat in oven. My dogs get whatever I eat ever night for dinner. From steak to spaghetti, fish don’t matter, those are my babies, btw that rescue Weimaraner I telling about while back that was destructive destroying shit? Completely smoothed out, that dog runs high 8 min miles for 5 miles 3-4 days a week, 3.7 mile runs in between and one day off, does not start panting until 1.5 mile mark, the Rottweiler will run the short course 3.7 miles 3 days, he does not need the extra work with one day off and a two mile walk. I love my dogs as you do with yours, I can tell by the way you’re feed them. 
bgw

• Like 2

Hate to hear that, Fulton County’s superintendent just put out a email blast that they want the kids in school but it’s gonna take everyone to do their job i.e. Social distancing, masking up, hand washing, temperature check before entering buildings, et cetera... pretty consistent for all of Georgia. One thing I think POTUS is right on is the withdrawal of funding from WHO, the schools are following WHO as well as CDC and emphasis on the science and not the political bias. 

bgw

My boys son plays for Redlands in SoCal and he just told me they canceled Oregon, Wash, Zona games and 2 other scheduled teams canceled season on them. 

Central Catholic of Methdesto ( private school) coach said looking like an option of moving games to Spring is best hope at this time. 

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, NorCalRuss said:

My boys son plays for Redlands in SoCal and he just told me they canceled Oregon, Wash, Zona games and 2 other scheduled teams canceled season on them. 

Central Catholic of Methdesto ( private school) coach said looking like an option of moving games to Spring is best hope at this time. 

Shame this happening. My go to is “ kids suffer from the actions of stupid adults” and being the “fixer” mentality I hate it for the kids.

bgw

• Like 1

12 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Check this out.... my wife is in Aruba with my youngest daughter having their mother/daughter thing. 
Does this look delicious or no....

bgw

• Like 2

Check this out.... my wife is in Aruba with my youngest daughter having their mother/daughter thing. 
Does this look delicious or no....

bgw

Yea that looks good. 

Hope all is well in Aruba.  Any issues with Covid etc. leaving the country ?

seems like every place is different. 🤷‍♂️

• Thanks 1