Parents want school open

HSFBfan

1 minute ago, ngdawg said:

I'm going to try and get a job I enjoy. It wouldn't hurt if I was a spotter or statistician or something for North Gwinnett football this year (ahem @GardenStateBaller just kidding). I just want to do something I love. And I really want to go to Georgia Tech.

My buddy of mine went to GT. He's a teacher today up here in NY. 

Goodluck finding something like that and not getting burned out in a year or 2. Very hard to do in my experience 

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

My buddy of mine went to GT. He's a teacher today up here in NY. 

Goodluck finding something like that and not getting burned out in a year or 2. Very hard to do in my experience 

I'll make it work. I love proving people wrong if you can't tell already.

3 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

I got the data upstairs printed out that Fulton is going with. I got some workers here working on irrigation at my house and fielding emails right now... I’ll get to it bro. 

bgw

I think Gwinnett overtook Fulton in terms of case numbers. Very surprising to me considering Fulton has Atlanta in it. And I'm sure there are schools across this state that aren't reporting their cases well.

• Like 1

Just now, HSFBfan said:

It's not about proving anything to anyone. Its about keeping a balance and actually enjoying life and not being a ball of stress because of ur job

I mean proving that I can manage it to those who tell me otherwise. That would be a double win: proving people wrong and being able to enjoy life.

I mean proving that I can manage it to those who tell me otherwise. That would be a double win: proving people wrong and being able to enjoy life.

Don't worry about other people. Worry about you. 

People in this world owe you nothing. U owe them nothing. 

U do what u gotta do for you. 

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Don't worry about other people. Worry about you. 

People in this world owe you nothing. U owe them nothing. 

U do what u gotta do for you. 

I have my duty to my community as well as to those I love. You don't have to worry about me, I'll find a way to make all work.

Just now, ngdawg said:

I disagree, but we all have our views. My community made me who I am. Therefore, I would like to contribute to it so it can create more leaders.

You wanna give back. Give back to ur parents. There the ones who raised you.

But anyway I know most subjects me and you will never agree. That's ok. I disagree with many. And agree with a few. 

At least u can present ur views. So I'll give u credit for that.

But imo ur generation is the destruction of america 

3 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

You wanna give back. Give back to ur parents. There the ones who raised you.

But anyway I know most subjects me and you will never agree. That's ok. I disagree with many. And agree with a few. 

At least u can present ur views. So I'll give u credit for that.

But imo ur generation is the destruction of america 

Yep, we both differ in a lot. I hope our generation makes this world better.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

It won't imo. It will make it worse. Just like they are contributing a violent country right now. No different than the bullshit of the 60s. Also violent. 

Actually we prefer nonviolence, and what you have stated is a common misconception. We prefer to choose the path that requires the least conflict. Other generations choose otherwise.

2 hours ago, DarterBlue said:

This speaks to the horrible maldistribution of wealth in the USA. A person who has a full time job working 40 or more hours per week should not have to struggle to have: food, shelter and clothes. Yes, I understand there may not be much left for the niceties of life after that, but in the world's richest country (if what we are told is true), the basics should be affordable for those that work. And for those that cannot due to disabilities, society (government) should provide the basics. Likewise, for those that want to work and are actively looking, in certain situations I would support a government jobs program. It worked pretty well in the Great Depression, and could work well if properly planned and managed. It could help address our crumbling infrastructure for example, and I could think of dozens more things it could do. We need to get outside our ideological boxes and get creative if we want to remain at the top of the heap!

The US is not the richest country in the world.  The US owes China untold amount of money.  Now as far as people?  Yes, the US has the most rich folk in the world. 

• Like 1

Actually we prefer nonviolence, and what you have stated is a common misconception. We prefer to choose the path that requires the least conflict. Other generations choose otherwise.

Look out your window into the world. Its all violence. No different than the 60s. 

Mlk tried non violence. Didnt destroy anything. Thats not happening today 

I think without social structure this will collapse. We can't all be the same. 

21 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Look out your window into the world. Its all violence. No different than the 60s. 

Mlk tried non violence. Didnt destroy anything. Thats not happening today 

I think without social structure this will collapse. We can't all be the same. 

MLK didn't just try, he succeeded with nonviolence. Gandhi gained his country independence through nonviolence. Mandela gained rights for black people in South Africa. It works.

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

If all of that stuff means your white, then I don’t wanna be wrong!!!

Basically why work.....no reason too. Its an excuse not to work. Why work if ur white when they are giving themselves a reason not to do it. Might as well give in and just collect that check. U know it would be less racist of me not to go to work 

1 hour ago, HSFBfan said:

I've gone to a pretty good college here in the northeast. Ive slept in both. Im telling you you might not be able to sleep through every class but some of them yep esp in the 101 classes. Freaking boring. Its a rehash of HS. 

Like i said I had teachers fired. Ive told teachers to go fuck themselves. I was a criminal justice major. I told the chief of a police of a town not far from me who was my teacher that nobody gives a shit about his stories. To teach the material or im leaving. As i walked out of the room he shook my hand and gave me his PBA card. The room was dead quiet 

He was a professional bowler?

• Haha 2