Why Trump Loses in November

DarterBlue

2 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

My fear is, we’re just gonna swing back and forth based on emotion. 
I see it, I feel the pain of the video and see no answer in things getting back on track. 
Sycophants... perfect word for the blind followers present day. 
bgw

I sent Bernie a text yesterday and told him point blank to get with the Biden Camp and DEMAND they choose Susan Rice as VP nominee.   She has the credentials and she's tough as nails.   And if Joe happened to move on to party with Johnny M...Susan Rice could damn well run the country.   

Nuff Said...

Rufus>>

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rufus69 said:

I sent Bernie a text yesterday and told him point blank to get with the Biden Camp and DEMAND they choose Susan Rice as VP nominee.   She has the credentials and she's tough as nails.   And if Joe happened to move on to party with Johnny M...Susan Rice could damn well run the country.   

Nuff Said...

Rufus>>

You are a sick, looney ass, fucking weirdo , Rufus. Hope that helps,

• Thumbs Down 1

4 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

My fear is, we’re just gonna swing back and forth based on emotion. 
I see it, I feel the pain of the video and see no answer in things getting back on track. 
Sycophants... perfect word for the blind followers present day. 
bgw

I really hope you are wrong. I am not a huge fan of Biden, but at this stage I would take any sane adult over the madman running this administration. If we get four more years of Trump, the ensuing chaos will lead to America's irreversible decline. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

Just now, DarterBlue said:

I really hope you are wrong. I am not a huge fan of Biden, but at this stage I would take any sane adult over the madman running this administration. If we get four more years of Trump, the ensuing chaos will lead to America's irreversible decline. 

Basically a Nero sitting in office, Biden is another idiot. It doesn’t look good at all. 

Hopefully we can get a FDR deal going without the racism as to what transpired with internment of Japanese/Americans, and have 40 years of explosive growth with real jobs, not this service sector crap enabling obesity. 

bgw

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

I hope I am wrong too, Darter. 
Really do.

bgw

2 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

Nuff Said...

Rufus>>

56E2AB7B-8297-439A-AD86-83038AF38F9F.jpeg

• Haha 1