150 federal troops headed to Chicago

HSFBfan

13 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

exactly so let's do it

Let's put all the blacks together. 

Well give them cali. Call hold over 40 million people. We have something like 42 million blacks. 

The other 49 states can be white and hispanics unless the hispanics want to be separate too. Well give them new Mexico 

Well see how fast those states go way down into the shiter compared to rhe rest of the country 

How about they can have Louisiana, Arkansas and any other state other than Cali. Cali would be perfect place to live without liberal misfits...

• Like 1

On 7/20/2020 at 9:47 PM, HSFBfan said:

exactly so let's do it

Let's put all the blacks together. 

Well give them cali. Call hold over 40 million people. We have something like 42 million blacks. 

The other 49 states can be white and hispanics unless the hispanics want to be separate too. Well give them new Mexico 

Well see how fast those states go way down into the shiter compared to rhe rest of the country 

Why don't you bend over and stick your head up your ass...wait, you're already there.

POS.

bgw

Just now, HSFBfan said:

That criminals will not get away with crime

Maybe we should put more in the ground

Bring back the death penalty in all 50 states 

I'ma need you to calm down... 

All that Nihilistic Edge is giving my eyes cuts... 

"Bring back the death penalty" 

"lock em up"  

Militaristic rule and instilling fear in the citizens isnt it chief that's the most unamerican thing ever... 

Our President screams Law&Order while abusing it himself... 

20 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I'ma need you to calm down... 

All that Nihilistic Edge is giving my eyes cuts... 

"Bring back the death penalty" 

"lock em up"  

Militaristic rule and instilling fear in the citizens isnt it chief that's the most unamerican thing ever... 

Our President screams Law&Order while abusing it himself... 

You obv know very little about the past of america society. The death penalty was used from the east coast through the Indian territories and into the wild wild west. People died for their crimes and we were better off for it

And yes I believe in huge penitentiary systems were people are locked up

I believe in the harshest of punishment for crimes 

I honestly have 0 problem with the 1994 crime bill. It locked up many. It was better off for society. 

On 7/20/2020 at 6:26 PM, NorCalRuss said:

It appears that’s what “they” want now. Everything is black and brown vs whites on msm and the liberal misfits eat it up. We would have to find new restaurants and grocery stores since the ones we frequent are owned by brown people. Haha. 

New low for you.  Enjoy your white utopia.

On 7/21/2020 at 8:30 AM, HSFBfan said:

No leave the south alone. Its a great place 

Hence my move to the great state of Tennessee. I love my new avatar. Apparently, some pussies don’t like it though. Great people. Soooooo glad  I’m here. Non- racist, people-driven, and state/individual freedoms at pretty much all level of govt. What - A- Difference from bring the people’s republic of california. Despite all of the great things CA afforded me IN THE PAST ( I sacrificed as well...so it’s mutal) that state sucks effing ass and is only gonna get worse. It’ll be filled with people like AP....the Anti/American illegal harborer. Trump winning AGAIN ...as USUAL...will not be able to save CA from its fate. That is clear and evident. Plenty of conservatives, but not enough to stop the anarchic, liberal. Marxist onslaught. God bless Texas!! ...and Tenn!!  😎

2 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Hence my move to the great state of Tennessee. I love my new avatar. Apparently, some pussies apparently don’t like it though. Great people. Soooooo glad  I’m here. Non- racist, people-driven, and state/individual freedoms at pretty much all level of govt. What - A- Difference from bring the people’s republic of california. Despite all of the great things CA afforded me IN THE PAST....that state. sucks effing ass and is only gonna get worse. It’ll be filled with people like AP....the Anti/American illegal harborer. Trump winning AGAIN ...as USUAL...will not be able to save CA from its fate. That is clear and evident. Plenty of conservatives, but not enough to stop the anarchic, liberal. Marxist onslaught. God bless Texas!! ...and Tenn!!  😎

Does the big confederate flag fly on the mountainside as you head into Nashville? Last time i drove to Nashville when you come down 81 there must have been a 100 foot flag on the side of the road

Tenn is an amazing state. I love it there. Nashville has my heart 

NY is like Cali absolutely sucks. Has been absolutely destroyed 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Does the big confederate flag fly on the mountainside as you head into Nashville? Last time i drove to Nashville when you come down 81 there must have been a 100 foot flag on the side of the road

Tenn is an amazing state. I love it there. Nashville has my heart 

NY is like Cali absolutely sucks. Has been absolutely destroyed 

I’m not sure to be honest. I’m in the Knoxville area. About 2.5 hours from Nashville. And despite opines and anecdotal mental diarrhea from others on here, Knoxville and and the suburbs are fairly diverse from what I can see. Not gonna lie, Nashville was the main reason I wanted to move to Tenn. pretty bummed that city has been destroyed by the purposeful destruction of our country. Everyone here knows  it. I’m as “open minded” as they come. But I’m so glad to talk with like minded people. I was a lost soul in CA. 

1 minute ago, Blueliner said:

I’m not sure to be honest. I’m in the Knoxville area. About 2.5 hours from Nashville. And despite opines and anecdotal mental diarrhea from others on here, Knoxville and and the suburbs are fairly diverse from what I can see. Not gonna lie, Nashville was the main reason I wanted to move to Tenn. pretty bummed that city has been destroyed by the purposeful destruction of our country. Everyone here knows  it. I’m as “open minded” as they come. But I’m so glad to talk with like minded people. I was a lost soul in CA. 

Nashville is the 2nd fastest growing city in America how has it been destroyed??

I was just there last year. It was amazing