Mariano Rivera and Yankees cancelled

imaGoodBoyNow

1 hour ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Well, in that case...I'll meet you at the airport so we have an understanding that it will get ugly quick if someone doesn't honor their end of the deal.

bgw

Sounds good to me. We will, without a doubt, come to an understanding. I have no question about that. 

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

Gotcha! So you get to call names and lump all Chicanos (wrongfully) together and when you get called on it you go bitch.

Must be the sicilian side.......

You must not have read my other posts on why I think this is happening. But you're entitled to your opinion. Not about to be that guy that fights all the fools in the Klan side. I only take one on one at a time.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

This country has many more home grown rapists and murders to worry about.  A lot more than any that would cross the border. 

That dude is the absolute dumbest idiot on the internet.  Not one ounce of compassion or empathy but 100% stupidity.  

And btw, I have never read any of your posts that would suggest you have ANY racist views about anybody.  Not sure how some come to think like that, must be projection or something because I don't see it.  Very angry and scared individuals among us in this country.  A weird choice to be angry and scared.  

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

That dude is the absolute dumbest idiot on the internet.  Not one ounce of compassion or empathy but 100% stupidity.  

And btw, I have never read any of your posts that would suggest you have ANY racist views about anybody.  Not sure how some come to think like that, must be projection or something because I don't see it.  Very angry and scared individuals among us in this country.  A weird choice to be angry and scared.  

Thanks brother. I might joke about stuff, but to hate somebody for the color of their skin or sexual preference,  political views and whatever else, is just pure ignorance and something I will never truly understand.  Hate is such a strong powerful word and I try not to.  I am human and I commit errors, but I try and avoid making any.  I am very proud of both sides of my  heritage, both Mexican and Sicilian. And would never back down from someone trying to make me feel ashamed for either of them.  I got heated and fell for the ignorance being spewed.  At the end of the day there is only one who does the judging and he mos def does not frequent this site.  At least I hope not. Lol  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

You must not have read my other posts on why I think this is happening. But you're entitled to your opinion. Not about to be that guy that fights all the fools in the Klan side. I only take one on one at a time.

I’m not looking for a fight. I just called you out on the ignorance of your post lumping us all together. 

I didn’t get the memo that made you the mouthpiece of Mexican Americans. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

20 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

I’m not looking for a fight. I just called you out on the ignorance of your post lumping us all together. 

...A vocal minority duped into thinking that they speak for the majority by the msm. Basic leftist strategy and rhetoric. Gonna be ugly for them in Nov. 

• Confused 1

21 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

...A vocal minority duped into thinking that they speak for the majority by the msm. Basic leftist strategy and rhetoric. Gonna be ugly for them in Nov. 

I would never tell anybody how to vote. What these idiots don’t realize is that we need two parties. We need checks and balances. If either party gets total control we are all screwed! 

51 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Once again, you missed my posts where I have constantly said what I posted is what I THINK or is my OPINION.  I guess you just choose to read what you want to see.  

On 7/23/2020 at 7:56 PM, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Shit playing catch with Mariano Rivera playing golf with Bret Farve , are we still in a pandemic? I’m asking for a friend

C97F13BB-0FFF-4FFF-8180-D473B85B22B7.jpeg

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

I would never tell anybody how to vote. What these idiots don’t realize is that we need two parties. We need checks and balances. If either party gets total control we are all screwed! 

We need a “ better” two party system. Biden and Trump ain’t it. 

Right now, it’s Biden despite his warts, hell Trump was more palatable than Killary but now I have grave reservations about that. 

Trump was singularly the worst vote for me in my voting career, an absolute shit show. 

bgw

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Once again, you missed my posts where I have constantly said what I posted is what I THINK or is my OPINION.  I guess you just choose to read what you want to see.  

A lot of conservative Latinos?  Some yes, A lot, no.  Most that are just hate themselves for being Latino so they try to compensate by joining the party of hate.  They would rather give up and join, instead of being proud and strong.  The majority prefer to stand up and be heard.  Gospel straight from the Barrio vato locos. 

I’ll stand by my post! 

Saying stupid shit like this makes us all look bad. Fortunately your only half.......

1 minute ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

We need a “ better” two party system. Biden and Trump ain’t it. 

Right now, it’s Biden despite his warts, hell Trump was more palatable than Killary but now I have grave reservations about that. 

Trump was singularly the worst vote for me in my voting career, an absolute shit show. 

bgw

Your opinion. Mine was obama. The one thing I was positive he’d do was make race relations better. Boy did he fuck that up! 

The funny thing is Biden talking about racism. I mean, dude was the fucking VP for the only black president ever and they did nothing for race relations but create more tension. And who can forget his “you ain’t black” comment recently?!? 

Lord help us all

12 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

A lot of conservative Latinos?  Some yes, A lot, no.  Most that are just hate themselves for being Latino so they try to compensate by joining the party of hate.  They would rather give up and join, instead of being proud and strong.  The majority prefer to stand up and be heard.  Gospel straight from the Barrio vato locos. 

I’ll stand by my post! 

Saying stupid shit like this makes us all look bad. Fortunately your only half.......

What may be stupid in your eyes might be the truth in others.  You do you and I'll do me.