Completely disrespectful and unpatriotic but not surprising

Ga96

1 hour ago, Ga96 said:

Dump didn't even attend John Lewis's Funeral.

That's truly the racist's favorite president.

No surprise there. And then people like @conchasay I should be grateful to this man. He must think I am a damn fool! To be honest, for a conman, DJT is not even very good! I have often wondered what it is that makes so many people fall for his stupid tricks. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

No surprise there. And then people like @conchasay I should be grateful to this man. He must think I am a damn fool! To be honest, for a conman, DJT is not even very good! I have often wondered what it is that makes so many people fall for his stupid tricks. 

There hasn't been a funeral yet. Don't get caught up in the bs of this thread 

34 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Lol ur always doing this shit, u had a fit yesterday because no one mentioned a black body builder 

When I think of Ga96 I think of 

Why are you triggered? Hell, HSFBFan posts stupid racist shit all day long....

I don’t understand how 96 triggers you at all. 

96 states an opinion no different than anybody else here. 

bgw

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Was talking about your boyfriend Ga/ sportnutsack

I don’t have a boyfriend. And furthermore SportsNutSack is in exile on the local abode as ScottDale. 
96 is Lowndes, the above is LoveJoy HS. 

Are you a closet homosexual? It’s okay... I found that hate directed in the manner that you posted is usually “suppressed” behavior. 

Maybe PoleLease Captain daddy will send you off to a “boot camp” to work that out. 

bgw

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

20 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Why are you triggered? Hell, HSFBFan posts stupid racist shit all day long....

I don’t understand how 96 triggers you at all. 

96 states an opinion no different than anybody else here. 

bgw

He is triggered because I speak the truth and don't pay any attention to his racist, childish, feeble minded, etc... Its a lot for him to handle. 

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

I don’t have a boyfriend. And furthermore SportsNutSack is in exile on the local abode as ScottDale. 
96 is Lowndes, the above is LoveJoy HS. 

Are you a closet homosexual? It’s okay... I found that hate directed in the manner that you posted is usually “suppressed” behavior. 

Maybe PoleLease Captain daddy will send you off to a “boot camp” to work that out. 

bgw

Plenty of those in trumps cabinet are closet gays. That's why they hate them so much. Ever heard the saying " you hate those that you see yourself in". We can all go find pence old pics or trump pics with his pedo friends but somehow they ignore that.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Plenty of those in trumps cabinet are closet gays. That's why they hate them so much. Ever heard the saying " you hate those that you see yourself in". We can all go find pence old pics or trump pics with his pedo friends but somehow they ignore that.

whose gay in the admin other than grenell 

53 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

3.5% black unemployment 

Released blacks from jail 

But we know trump can take every inner city person completely out of poverty give them a mansion etc never be a enoughn

1 hour ago, DarterBlue said:

Dear Idiots:

He hasn't been buried yet.

You're Welcome,

The Guy Who Has a Fucking Clue

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Dump didn't even attend John Lewis's Funeral.

That's truly the racist's favorite president.

Show us the pics of you attending...

or else you are just another ....

"Completely disrespectful and unpatriotic idiot"

....but that is not surprising

...according to your own standard. 👍

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

This shit is fun. Maybe they’ll run over to the “Trump is Great” thread and have a group jack off session. 

Hahaha. 

bgw

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1