Unfit for Office

DarterBlue

5 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

The POTUS is as unfit for office as his most rabid supporters on this forum, period. Take it from a former Senior Homeland Security official in his administration. The video is chilling. 

Why is it always former?? 

It's like halper 

Hes pissed why. He wanted to work for trump

Now this guy gets the boot and he's bitching. And he was fired 

He also defended the Muslim ban

Top DHS Staffer Who Defended The Muslim Travel Ban Now Works At Google

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.buzzfeednews.com/amphtml/ryanmac/google-miles-taylor-dhs-muslim-travel-ban-nielsen

15 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Why is it always former?? 

It's like halper 

Hes pissed why. He wanted to work for trump

Now this guy gets the boot and he's bitching. And he was fired 

He also defended the Muslim ban

Top DHS Staffer Who Defended The Muslim Travel Ban Now Works At Google

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.buzzfeednews.com/amphtml/ryanmac/google-miles-taylor-dhs-muslim-travel-ban-nielsen

All of the above may be true, but if you watch the video, it is scary what he has to say about Trump's disregard for national security issues. To him, the whole job of the Presidency seemed a bizarre game to our President. 

• Thanks 2

20 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

The POTUS is as unfit for office as his most rabid supporters on this forum, period. Take it from a former Senior Homeland Security official in his administration. The video is chilling. 

Yeah, I just saw this.

Is anyone really surprised?

Glad he spoke up! Some Republicans actually have a conscience.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

All of the above may be true, but if you watch the video, it is scary what he has to say about Trump's disregard for national security issues. To him, the whole job of the Presidency seemed a bizarre game to our President. 

Because he just another pissed off person who couldn't survive the trump administration 

Just like halper who wanted to be secretary of state when he didn't get it now hes pissed at trump

These people are career politicians that trump kicked out of Washington 

California is a failed state that is broke and continues to cry to trump that they need more money

Like Newsome fix his own state 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Bormio said:

If y’all think Never Trumpers are going to swing this election, you are nuts.  He may lose (and may not), but it will be cause his base does not turn out and he loses indies.  Trump has well over 90% of the GOP vote.

Its up to the blacks and hispanics 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Blueliner said:

What's wrong with this message?🤔 Liberals, "independents", and the legion of wokeness have to be the most retarded dumb-fucking people I've ever seen in my vast experience that we call life. You just can't make this shit up, I tell ya.🤣🤣

These clowns are too afraid of Covid to vote in person, yet they are not afraid to march in a protest about having to vote in person. Yeah, that's compelling.

• Haha 1

On 8/17/2020 at 4:35 PM, DarterBlue said:

You're wrong.  It's NOT scary to those guys.  They consider it Fake News.  My grandfather told me a LONG time ago..."Rufus, as you get older...you're gonna be amazed at how two people can see things so differently".  And Lord he believed in Eugene Talmadge from the depths of his soul...LOL.

Rufus>>

1 hour ago, Rufus69 said:

You're wrong.  It's NOT scary to those guys.  They consider it Fake News.  My grandfather told me a LONG time ago..."Rufus, as you get older...you're gonna be amazed at how two people can see things so differently".  And Lord he believed in Eugene Talmadge from the depths of his soul...LOL.

Rufus>>

Frankly, and in all honesty, Rufus, I don't understand these guys. It is unclear to me whether they have an agenda or whether they have completely drunk the Trump Kool Aid. At this stage, I guess I don't care. I don't know any of them and frankly, don't care to. It's funny. In Florida, a loose group of about 10-15 of us meet up for the State title games each year. They are of all persuasions politically, but lean right. I obviously am a lefty by conventional standards. We all get along fine, for our love of football is what binds us together. Politics is rarely discussed, but when it is, we have sane, rational discussions. 

I am blown away by what many of the individuals here profess to believe. There are reasons to support Trump. But those are all reasons of naked, cynical self interest. None of these individuals profess to support him out of naked self interest, except, perhaps, @HSFBfan. His reasons are messed up, but at least have a degree of honesty about them that is totally missing from the others. 

I totally get where a reasonable person could have voted for Trump four years ago. I can't understand why they would do it again except out of cynical self interest. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, DarterBlue said:

Frankly, and in all honesty, Rufus, I don't understand these guys. It is unclear to me whether they have an agenda or whether they have completely drunk the Trump Kool Aid. At this stage, I guess I don't care. I don't know any of them and frankly, don't care to. It's funny. In Florida, a loose group of about 10-15 of us meet up for the State title games each year. They are of all persuasions politically, but lean right. I obviously am a lefty by conventional standards. We all get along fine, for our love of football is what binds us together. Politics is rarely discussed, but when it is, we have sane, rational discussions. 

I am blown away by what many of the individuals here profess to believe. There are reasons to support Trump. But those are all reasons of naked, cynical self interest. None of these individuals profess to support him out of naked self interest, except, perhaps, @HSFBfan. His reasons are messed up, but at least have a degree of honesty about them that is totally missing from the others. 

I totally get where a reasonable person could have voted for Trump four years ago. I can't understand why they would do it again except out of cynical self interest. 

the reasons we voted for trump in 2016 is still true in 2020

We don't want the establishment in office

Did you see the gop who was up for reelection in Florida he had some scandals and now he's out be was voted out last night 

My reason for trump still stands

I dont want government involvement in schools I dont want them in Healthcare I want the durham report to continue. First guilty plea today 

I dont want career politicans in the WH and honestly I'd love to see a lot of them go in congress 

The founding fathers fucked up in one perceptive they had no idea people would live to 100 like today 

• Like 2