VM vs Colquitt...or...Rush To Judgement

Rufus69

4 hours ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Only Californians would claim they are properly represented in Calpreps ratings, and that an evenly rated (slightly lower) team using the same service should win by 5+ touchdowns.

How's that for logic?

Get back to me with some other preseason PAM

im going with GA top dog v CA #50 ought to be 5 TDs

VM could start out 0-5 playing

CQ

Team that lobbied to drop out of PAC 5 to have chance to win a section title

5th and 6th place teams in trinity league

2nd best school from CA's 7th best section

44 minutes ago, Pops said:

Get back to me with some other preseason PAM

im going with GA top dog v CA #50 ought to be 5 TDs

VM could start out 0-5 playing

CQ

Team that lobbied to drop out of PAC 5 to have chance to win a section title

5th and 6th place teams in trinity league

2nd best school from CA's 7th best section

....With the ridiculous CA #50 again.....

Absolutely NOWHERE is Vista Murrieta ranked #50 in CA... except now in your mind because they play Colquitt.

Either way, your lie will be exposed... Calis own teams, Mission V, JSerra, OLu, and Murrieta Valley will expose it.

I cant even keep up with the lies.... 3 of VMs next 4 opponents after Colquitt are Top 11 teams in all of CA.

5 hours ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Only Californians would claim they are properly represented in Calpreps ratings, and that an evenly rated (slightly lower) team using the same service should win by 5+ touchdowns.

How's that for logic?

GA top 5 vs Cali top 30. 

14 minutes ago, old_e said:

GA top 5 vs Cali top 30. 

Cali Top 25 at worst.....

You guys go with the best GA rating for that team vs the worst CA rating for VM...

Nonsense.

Even if its GA #6 vs CA #25... CalPreps says Cali #25 > GA #6... 

And Pops back that every year.... now he said that GA #6 should win by 5+ TDs... 

Lol @ the hypocrisy.

2 hours ago, old_e said:

GA top 5 vs Cali top 30. 

Sir,

Lime Sink does not have Colquitt rated in the Georgia Top Ten.

The Hawgs are currently residing in the No.12 position.

And we probably know more about the Hawgs than pretty much anybody else.

The spread as of June 10th...is Hawgs by 7.

No charge......

Rufus>>

44 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Sir,

Lime Sink does not have Colquitt rated in the Georgia Top Ten.

The Hawgs are currently residing in the No.12 position.

And we probably know more about the Hawgs than pretty much anybody else.

The spread as of June 10th...is Hawgs by 7.

No charge......

Rufus>>

And 12 is being generous... if Colquitt looks like a Top 25 team in GA it'll be a successful season for them.

Yet Pops think a maybe Top 25 GA team is suppose to beat a Top 20 CA team by 5 TDs... I never realized he had such respect for GA.

16 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

And 12 is being generous... if Colquitt looks like a Top 25 team in GA it'll be a successful season for them.

Yet Pops think a maybe Top 25 GA team is suppose to beat a Top 20 CA team by 5 TDs... I never realized he had such respect for GA.

All I have ever heard you say is Cali football is weak and trinity league is garbage except for 2 teams.  Now your top dog is playing a middle of pack Cali team and your scared to death... good grief.. last place trinity beat VM by 2 td's last year

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Bestcoast said:

All I have ever heard you say is Cali football is weak and trinity league is garbage except for 2 teams.  Now your top dog is playing a middle of pack Cali team and your scared to death... good grief.. last place trinity beat VM by 2 td's last year

The #21 overall CA team is middle of the pack? Sounds like yall are in denial. #21 is the worst theyve finished in the last 5 years btw... dont expect it again.

VM also played Mater Dei tougher than any of the other Trinity League teams outside of SJB. They best a so-called "Top 100" CA team... put a hurting on Bishop Amat. 

Dont try to play em down. Its hilarious some of you CA guys try to say they arent ranked as high as they are.

20 minutes ago, Bestcoast said:

Last year he was so sure GA would show better than California against IMG and he could then claim GA superiority.Just the opposite happened though so he has to walk it back this year so It doesn't get ugly

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

The #21 overall CA team is middle of the pack? Sounds like yall are in denial. #21 is the worst theyve finished in the last 5 years btw... dont expect it again.

VM also played Mater Dei tougher than any of the other Trinity League teams outside of SJB. They best a so-called "Top 100" CA team... put a hurting on Bishop Amat. 

Dont try to play em down. Its hilarious some of you CA guys try to say they arent ranked as high as they are.

Ok there # 21...that would have to make them garbage right? 

The drop off between Cali top 4 and the rest is large. With SJB and MD casting a net around OC transfers, it will be difficult for even CC to keep up. Plus, when the stache retires and Logan moves to his old stomping grounds, it will further exasirbate the situation.

I guess "oh how the mighty have fallen" Colquit is only 2 years removed from you guys claiming a MNC. Now they can't even get into the GA top 10? Even with the self proclaimed best coach on the planet?

Colquit 35 VM 14

3 minutes ago, NotBigdaddybloom said:

The drop off between Cali top 4 and the rest is large. With SJB and MD casting a net around OC transfers, it will be difficult for even CC to keep up. Plus, when the stache retires and Logan moves to his old stomping grounds, it will further exasirbate the situation.

I guess "oh how the mighty have fallen" Colquit is only 2 years removed from you guys claiming a MNC. Now they can't even get into the GA top 10? Even with the self proclaimed best coach on the planet?

Colquit 35 VM 14

You can't read.

Colquitt is not Top 10 as of now, but could be at season's end.

A lot of teams here are more worthy of that praise right now. This isnt California where you have SJB, MD, CC, and DLS. You can pencil those in as #1-4 every year and rarely be wrong. Before too long itll be SJB and DLS because MD and CC will be afterthoughts in the coming years.

4 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

To me, this isn't a testament to VM being a great team, but rather an indication on how ridiculous Calpreps is.

You all just aren't capable of comprehending that.

Now you all are forced to choose between VM being overrated, Colquitt being underrated, or that this should be a pretty close game.

I never look at calpreps. That's for you Ga guys to obsess over.

3 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

You can't read.

Colquitt is not Top 10 as of now, but could be at season's end.

A lot of teams here are more worthy of that praise right now. This isnt California where you have SJB, MD, CC, and DLS. You can pencil those in as #1-4 every year and rarely be wrong. Before too long itll be SJB and DLS because MD and CC will be afterthoughts in the coming years.

Who are the 10 teams better than Colquitt?

5 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

....With the ridiculous CA #50 again.....

Absolutely NOWHERE is Vista Murrieta ranked #50 in CA... except now in your mind because they play Colquitt.

Either way, your lie will be exposed... Calis own teams, Mission V, JSerra, OLu, and Murrieta Valley will expose it.

I cant even keep up with the lies.... 3 of VMs next 4 opponents after Colquitt are Top 11 teams in all of CA.

You can fix your lies by stop quitting CP preseason #s

they are worse than your own poll which is saying a lot