WOMENS Bare knuckle fighting

imaGoodBoyNow

1 hour ago, Sweetlarry said:

No film? Get off of the damned hsfb sites for two minutes and record a good women’s brawl. Or a bad one. Just record the damned thing! 

I don't get off on that stuff like you fellers.  I'd rather read a good book.  Matter of fact...I read about the little disagreement on Huffington.  I'm in the middle of Jim Carrey's book right now.  Not a bad one.   But it's OK for you to add to your intellect with that shit.

It's all good.....

Rufus>>

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Wosinc said:

Yes I have.  They’re in the running for second but Spirit (or disSpirit, as I refer to them) wins hands down.

Lousy fuckin’ bush league operation with no moral compass.

Man fuck frontier,, I spent hella bread reserving the very front window seat and when I was boarding the plane the Worker    asked me in front of the whole plane if I would like to donate my seat to some lady and her Mutt therapy dog, , I was pissed they put me on blast like that,

what did I get in return , a 0.25 cent bag of Fritos and a warm Diet Pepsi, and an isle seat right in the middle of the plane

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Man fuck frontier,, I spent hella bread reserving the very front window seat and when I was boarding the plane the Worker    asked me in front of the whole plane if I would like to donate my seat to some lady and her Mutt therapy dog, , I was pissed they put me on blast like that,

what did I get in return , a 0.25 cent bag of Fritos and a warm Diet Pepsi, and an isle seat right in the middle of the plane

Should have said no. But then again, what choice did you have?

At least you didn't get dragged off a plane like United did. Ironically, it created a divide between them and their travelers.

1 minute ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

At least you had a choice.  Don’t get me started on those fuckers.

I’m about to crack open the 1800 just thinking about it.

• Haha 4

20 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

I don't get off on that stuff like you fellers.  I'd rather read a good book.  Matter of fact...I read about the little disagreement on Huffington.  I'm in the middle of Jim Carrey's book right now.  Not a bad one.   But it's OK for you to add to your intellect with that shit.

It's all good.....

Rufus>>

Ahhh.......Huffington.......the lefts version of the Globe. 

Jim Carrey is now writing books that raise ones intellect huh? I thought he was just good for Fire Marshall Bill and Liar Liar. 

I’m reading Infantry Attacks written by General Erwin Rommel. Interesting stuff so far.