Lowndes 35 Archer 21 FINAL

TheMaximumHornetSting

5 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Gotta hand it to Archer for some pretty good defense in that first half. But I doubt they can hold on for long.

They aren't Archer Defense has already shown they can be beat up front several times... the fact the score isn't higher for Lowndes is a miracle they left 2 TD's on the field...

25 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Not impressed by Lowndes's performance. They certainly did not live up to the hype. Much credit to Archer for hanging in there. I'm becoming a fan of the QB.

Let's see...they win by 14 in an opening game at their opponent's place against what will more than likely be a PLAYOFF team.

Oh yeah...not impressive at all.......................

Stick to the band.....

Rufus>>

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Let's see...they win by 14 in an opening game at their opponent's place against what will more than likely be a PLAYOFF team.

Stick to the band.....

Rufus>>

Trust me, Lowndes did much better in other games. Lots of things they can improve on. And the only reason Archer makes playoffs is because their region is comprised of Duluth, Discovery, Dunwoody, etc.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, ngdawg said:

Trust me, Lowndes did much better in other games. Lots of things they can improve on. And the only reason Archer makes playoffs is because their region is comprised of Duluth, Discovery, Dunwoody, etc.

Other games?

This is their first fucking game for 2020.

They played better than a lot of teams.

You wanna know how good Lowndes is?  Line up your frigging Bulldogs and go down to Martin stadium and take them on at their place like they did at Archer.

You'll learn one helluva lot...at least I think you will.

Rufus>>

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Other games?

You wanna know how good Lowndes is?  Line up your frigging Bulldogs and go down to Martin stadium and take them on at their place like they did at Archer.

Rufus>>

If you remember, we did exactly that last year. And we got beat by 21. Lowndes did not impress today. They did have some bright spots, but they were not the Lowndes of last year by any stretch. Sorry if that reality hurts your feelings.

Lowndes will develop over the next couple weeks and become the power we all know them to be.

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Other games?

Rufus>>

Maybe you should focus on Colquitt, you know your real team 

Everytime you talk about Lowndes you sound as clueless as Ga96 does when he talks about....well any team really

• Haha 4

14 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

If you remember, we did exactly that last year. And we got beat by 21. Lowndes did not impress today. They did have some bright spots, but they were not the Lowndes of last year by any stretch. Sorry if that reality hurts your feelings.

Lowndes will develop over the next couple weeks and become the power we all know them to be.

Kid...you are one short straw....

Rufus>>

• Haha 2

34 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Stick to the band.....

Rufus>>

Impressive for a contender but the way you morons talk about Lowndes and how they should be contending for best team in the country that is an average performance

Perception and how much hype a team gets plays a role in how you judge their performances, but why would I expect a sandbagger who is clearly out of touch to understand that concept

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Columbiafan said:

Impressive for a contender but the way you morons talk about Lowndes and how they should be contending for best team in the country that is an average performance

Perception and how much hype a team gets plays a role in how you judge their performances, but why would I expect a sandbagger who is clearly out of touch to understand that concept

If I could buy you for what you know and sell you for what you think you know...I'd be able to live on Amelia Island.

Rufus>>

• Haha 1