Lowndes 35 Archer 21 FINAL

TheMaximumHornetSting

2 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Yes but I agree with rufus on the aspect that we haven't seen Grayson play all we can do is speculate. Jones county is a terrible test but they have archer pretty soon so well see.

Several videos of Grayson's gameplay is on YouTube. Even without key pieces, they seem to be very good. I'd like to see how they play against McEachern next week, because I can relate them well with how they played against North Gwinnett.

1 hour ago, FootballGuy said:

Based on what you saw, does WR have anything to worry about next week when they take on Archer @ the Mac?

I hate to say it, but, Warner Robins is missing coaching imo. Surely there is a kicker somewhere in that school that they can get to play on the team, or, surely there is a coach on the team that can actually teach the kid you do have. I can't for the life of me figure how they can't get one soccer player or something to play football or one coach that can help a kid psychologically and technically to become what they need. Mind boggling. 

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Several videos of Grayson's gameplay is on YouTube. Even without key pieces, they seem to be very good. I'd like to see how they play against McEachern next week, because I can relate them well with how they played against North Gwinnett.

Idk about that mceachern doesn't look like a 5 win team this year

3 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

Other games?

This is their first fucking game for 2020.

They played better than a lot of teams.

You wanna know how good Lowndes is?  Line up your frigging Bulldogs and go down to Martin stadium and take them on at their place like they did at Archer.

You'll learn one helluva lot...at least I think you will.

Rufus>>

Last time they came to the Palace we whipped that ass in a driving rain storm. 

1 hour ago, Ga96 said:

Ill give ng his props he has some knowledge of the game. ColumbiaScGirl on the other hand he is a lost cause. He still thinks his team is a national power. Speaking of what are you doing on here columbia girl your team wasn't nationally known well before this site was created... You're just trying to dick ride on the big boy teams you literally have no dawg in the national fight. Hell we took some 14u valdosta and lowndes kids to your crib last year and your guys didn't score the next week we hosted one of your 14u teams and same result. What do yall have over there ? I noticed some empty run down buildings that's about it.

Show me where I'm claiming Columbia is a national power 

I ranked them 39th in FL, the lowest I've ever ranked them and they weren't even honorable mention in my national rankings 

If your gonna talk shit at least don't sit there lying 

@HawgGoneIt do you see this here? This is the type of stuff that gives the GA fanbase in general a bad rap, it's one thing to be unaware, it's another to be a liar 

I honestly can brush off dealing with homers and clowns but I have no respect for liars and I won't hesitate to expose a liar when I see one just as I'm sure any poster on here would do the same to me in a heartbeat, I am a very straight forward person and whether I'm wrong or right I'm honest whether you can handle it or not and quite frankly since you have proven to not be a honest person I don't give a fuck what you think of me and I don't find you being a poster of any value to communicate with

Now you can go back to whining like the bitch you are, but if you can't prove where I claimed Columbia was a national power this year then we are done here!

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I hate to say it, but, Warner Robins is missing coaching imo. Surely there is a kicker somewhere in that school that they can get to play on the team, or, surely there is a coach on the team that can actually teach the kid you do have. I can't for the life of me figure how they can't get one soccer player or something to play football or one coach that can help a kid psychologically and technically to become what they need. Mind boggling. 

I guess Warner Robins is so used to blowing teams out to the point where they don't focus on the kicking...but whenever it's a close game and it comes down to kicking, 9 times out of 10 they're gonna fuck up. Why? I have no idea...but it's very frustrating and that's an understatement. If warner robins has a good kicker, they win 2 out of the last 3 5a titles for sure. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

I guess Warner Robins is so used to blowing teams out to the point where they don't focus on the kicking...but whenever it's a close game and it comes down to kicking, 9 times out of 10 they're gonna fuck up. Why? I have no idea...but it's very frustrating and that's an understatement.

You could replace Warner Robins with Alabama and it would flow perfectly 

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

I guess Warner Robins is so used to blowing teams out to the point where they don't focus on the kicking...but whenever it's a close game and it comes down to kicking, 9 times out of 10 they're gonna fuck up. Why? I have no idea...but it's very frustrating and that's an understatement. If warner robins has a good kicker, they win 2 out of the last 3 5a titles for sure. 

If they had a kicker they probably win vs. Valdosta last night too. 

It's literally on the coaches that they haven't developed in that area, especially considering the stuff you just said. If we all see that, they have to see that, so, what does that say about them that we are still talking about it today? 

Whether it's a culture issue where your best soccer players don't want to be a part of the football squad due to not feeling welcome or acceptance, or if there is no real reward for them by way of promise of scholarship or what.

There is some type of failure there in the staff. 

13 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

Other games?

This is their first fucking game for 2020.

They played better than a lot of teams.

You wanna know how good Lowndes is?  Line up your frigging Bulldogs and go down to Martin stadium and take them on at their place like they did at Archer.

You'll learn one helluva lot...at least I think you will.

Rufus>>

Fucking?!? FUCKING?!?

Dove a little deeper into that 1800 añejo there huh old boy?

I rubbed my eyes to make sure it was the correct “Rufus” posting. 

• Haha 2