Lowndes 35 Archer 21 FINAL

TheMaximumHornetSting

I know I gave him a hard time before but the longer I post here I start to realize that @georgiagator1 is the only honest Lowndes poster on here, MTP is a homer who clearly don't get out much and Ga96 couldn't accurately break down a team if he watched them play 100 times and you Rufus are just a Colquitt fan posing as a Lowndes fan and somehow are even more out of your element talking about Lowndes then you are about your sandbagging of Colquitt to the point it's actually embarrassing yourself more than anything else 

Just now, Rufus69 said:

You don't have a fucking clue about being honest.

I mean...you ARE a Columbia fan.

Rufus>>

I have no reason to lie about them, I don't work for Columbia and as much as I like them winning, I gain nothing more than any casual fan from them winning

The difference is I actually know what I'm talking about because I'm actually out here, the rest of the clowns on this board think reading about a team on a message board with others who have no life experience or insider information somehow makes them an expert

It's not like you see any real football over at Fernandina Beach or Amelia Island so what exactly do you base your inside knowledge on? What some loser like Ga96 says? He knows as much about Columbia as the Folsom guy knows about them despite being about a hour away 

They were leading 35-14 with two minutes left in the game and he wasn’t impressed 🤣🤣 . One of the Archer touchdowns came on a blocked punt fumble return. That was a one sided beating on the road over an Archer program that has gone deep in the playoffs time and time again. 

Lowndes is No. 1 in state for me. Jaccuri was shaky in the first half but dropped some absolute dimes in the second half. His ceiling is so high, he’s very talented. Defensively their front seven is elite and will cause problems for every team they play. Offensively I see a lot of returning talent, Brown and Lee is a nasty backfield combination. Their receivers #4 and #9 looked really impressive today.

lot of Hard hits too. By far the most physical defense we’ve seen in the Corky Kell

They have a better coaching staff this year in DuBose. They will continue to get better

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Band guy’s football takes have been terrible this weekend. His age is showing 

We all have our views. I don't think my takes were terrible.

3 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

They were leading 35-14 with two minutes left in the game and he wasn’t impressed 🤣🤣 . One of the Archer touchdowns came on a blocked punt fumble return. That was a one sided beating on the road over an Archer program that has gone deep in the playoffs time and time again. 

Lowndes is No. 1 in state for me. Jaccuri was shaky in the first half but dropped some absolute dimes in the second half. His ceiling is so high, he’s very talented. Defensively their front seven is elite and will cause problems for every team they play. Offensively I see a lot of returning talent, Brown and Lee is a nasty backfield combination. Their receivers #4 and #9 looked really impressive today too.

lot of Hard hits too. By far the most physical defense we’ve seen in the Corky Kell

They have a better coaching staff this year in DuBose. They will continue to get better

This is Lowndes. Had we been talking about North Gwinnett or Milton, I would have been impressed. Lowndes was undisciplined and Brown missed on several throws in the game (mostly in the first half). I like Justin Lee a lot and the Belcher brothers. As a team, they have some room to grow, but their performance today was a little under expectation. Lowndes could not handle Archer's quick passes or up-tempo offense, as they were many times not set before the play begun. The front 7 played very well, but that secondary needs work. I believe that if Archer had let the ball fly more, they could have kept it within a 1-score game.

1 minute ago, ATLien12x said:

They couldn’t handle the up-tempo offense.. but Archer had 7 offensive points with under a minute left in the game? Sure, Coach. 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You are looking at the big picture. I am looking at the intricacies. From what I saw (in person, at the game), the Lowndes defense repeatedly did not get set and their defense was susceptible to short passes. I liked their physicality, and their front 7 shows signs of being even more dominant than last year. However, if they played the way they did today against Grayson, they would have gotten beat by 10.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

You are looking at the big picture. I am looking at the intricacies. From what I saw (in person, at the game), the Lowndes defense repeatedly did not get set and their defense was susceptible to short passes. I liked their physicality, and their front 7 shows signs of being even more dominant than last year. However, if they played the way they did today against Grayson, they would have gotten beat by 10.

Based on what you saw, does WR have anything to worry about next week when they take on Archer @ the Mac?

18 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Lowndes is No. 1 in state for me. Jaccuri was shaky in the first half but dropped some absolute dimes in the second half. His ceiling is so high, he’s very talented. Defensively their front seven is elite and will cause problems for every team they play. Offensively I see a lot of returning talent, Brown and Lee is a nasty backfield combination. Their receivers #4 and #9 looked really impressive today too.

Who’s your top 10 in ga

8 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

However, if they played the way they did today against Grayson, they would have gotten beat by 10.

You literally haven’t seen Grayson play a snap this year. So in reality you have no idea if they’d pass the ridiculous litmus test of what impresses you. 

Lowndes ended Grayson’s season in 2018. Lowndes ended Grayson’s season again in 2019. Now they’re all of a sudden going to get beat by 10 by Grayson because they only defeated Archer by multiple touchdowns on the road? Grayson went to OVERTIME with Archer last year. You sure as hell wouldn’t have been impressed by that. 

You’re not coming across nearly as smart as you think you are on here. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, FootballGuy said:

Based on what you saw, does WR have anything to worry about next week when they take on Archer @ the Mac?

Yes. Archer's offense showed flashes of brilliance, although it was not fully implemented. Their short passing game is very good, and they do a good job establishing the run. Although they lost to Lowndes, they stuck by their run-first philosophy and popped off some sizeable gains at times. Archer's QB is heavily slept on. He misthrew less passes than Jacurri in all honesty. Archer's defense is not to be slept on as well. At times, they were able to lock up Lowndes' receivers and almost came away with two interceptions by baiting Brown. That game next week should be very, very interesting. I can't even pick a winner for that game. 

5 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

You literally haven’t seen Grayson play a snap this year. So in reality you have no idea if they’d pass the ridiculous litmus test of what impresses you. 

Lowndes ended Grayson’s season in 2018. Lowndes ended Grayson’s season again in 2019. Now they’re all of a sudden going to get beat by 10 by Grayson because they only defeated Archer by multiple touchdowns on the road? Grayson went to OVERTIME with Archer last year. You sure as hell wouldn’t have been impressed by that. 

You’re not coming across nearly as smart as you think you are on here. 

I don't think you realize how different Grayson last year was versus this year. They have increased talent significantly. Grayson lost by 5 in 2018 from what I remember. Then, in 2019, they lost by 1 yard. If Lowndes plays the same way they did today against Grayson, they will get beat. This did not look like the Lowndes of 2019 lore (who absolutely destroyed opponents, with the exception of Grayson and Marietta).

Sorry, I can't be at North Gwinnett on Thursday, Jones County on Friday, and Archer on Saturday. Two out of three is the best I can do for now. I'd love to hear your thoughts on the games you went to in this young season.

Ill give ng his props he has some knowledge of the game. ColumbiaScGirl on the other hand he is a lost cause. He still thinks his team is a national power. Speaking of what are you doing on here columbia girl your team wasn't nationally known well before this site was created... You're just trying to dick ride on the big boy teams you literally have no dawg in the national fight. Hell we took some 14u valdosta and lowndes kids to your crib last year and your guys didn't score the next week we hosted one of your 14u teams and same result. What do yall have over there ? I noticed some empty run down buildings that's about it.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

45 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

I don't think you realize how different Grayson last year was versus this year. They have increased talent significantly. Grayson lost by 5 in 2018 from what I remember. Then, in 2019, they lost by 1 yard. If Lowndes plays the same way they did today against Grayson, they will get beat. This did not look like the Lowndes of 2019 lore (who absolutely destroyed opponents, with the exception of Grayson and Marietta).

Sorry, I can't be at North Gwinnett on Thursday, Jones County on Friday, and Archer on Saturday. Two out of three is the best I can do for now. I'd love to hear your thoughts on the games you went to in this young season.

I agree they are more talented but grayson has been known to do less with more. If im not mistaken the last 2 times we beat them they have out ranked us in pure talent. I guess they have too many big heads in 1 locker room

4 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

I agree they are more talented but grayson has been known to do less with more. If im not mistaken the last 2 times we beat them they have out ranked us in pure talent. I guess they have too many big heads in 1 locker room

I agree about the talent aspect. But with the way Lowndes played tonight, the talent gap would affect the game and result. I have no doubt that Lowndes will greatly improve throughout the season, but today was just not the Lowndes I've seen. Now, playoffs Grayson vs. Lowndes could lean in Lowndes' direction if they can improve (and they will) by then.

2 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

I agree about the talent aspect. But with the way Lowndes played tonight, the talent gap would affect the game and result. I have no doubt that Lowndes will greatly improve throughout the season, but today was just not the Lowndes I've seen. Now, playoffs Grayson vs. Lowndes could lean in Lowndes' direction if they can improve (and they will) by then.

Yes but I agree with rufus on the aspect that we haven't seen Grayson play all we can do is speculate. Jones county is a terrible test but they have archer pretty soon so well see.