McEachern Varsity - no diversity

A knowlegeable fan

1 minute ago, ATLien12x said:

West Forsyth was impressive against Mays last week too, remember? And then played a better opponent last night and lost. 

It’s easy for Corner Canyon to look good playing against bad teams. 

Which is why I said let's wait and see how they play against Lone Peak and Skyridge.

1 hour ago, ngdawg said:

Just because you don't play OOS competition often doesn't mean you're not great. In 2017, North Gwinnett didn't play any and still won state. They even lost to Walton, but still won state. I'm not saying Corner Canyon is amazing, but I don't think they should be underrated in Georgia.

Your inexperience with this board shows here.  For many here, unless you play OOS you are an insignificant bug on the windshield of the bus to the wondrous Mythical National High School Championship.  Hang around a while and you will get educated on this viewpoint.

Just now, Fred said:

Your inexperience with this board shows here.  For many here, unless you play OOS you are an insignificant bug on the windshield of the bus to the wondrous Mythical National High School Championship.  Hang around a while and you will get educated on this viewpoint.

That may be the case on this board, but it is an inaccurate representation overall sometimes. If IMG were to only play games in Florida and completely destroy every team, they still should be ranked very highly. I will admit that it is very tough to judge a team without OOS competition, but we all can't have the notion that just because a team plays in-state only means that they won't hold up against OOS competition. I do think there's a reason Corner Canyon is consistently ranked in the top 25 nationally.