McEachern Varsity - no diversity

A knowlegeable fan

Watching McEachern vs Grayson tonight and I am going to put it out there!  McEachern continues to rely on athletic ability to beat opponents rather than sound fundamental football on Offense and Defense.  No way should Bryce Archie have to run for his life on every play.  Until McEachern becomes more diverse, they will continue to be out coached. Open for debate.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Sweetlarry said:

mceachern has never had a coach worth a damn. 

This I can agree with. Not too sure about all of this diversity nonsense whatever the hell that's about though. 

I thought Stephens could be a good coach for them, but, with how squirrelly the parents are up there with dumping on a school and cheating or whatever it takes to leave one for another and etc. it's pretty difficult to make a judgment on him just yet. 

5 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

This I can agree with. Not too sure about all of this diversity nonsense whatever the hell that's about though. 

I thought Stephens could be a good coach for them, but, with how squirrelly the parents are up there with dumping on a school and cheating or whatever it takes to leave one for another and etc. it's pretty difficult to make a judgment on him just yet. 

I think they meant they aren’t diverse in their attack. 

And they have no white kids, but I think it’s the first one.......

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Sweetlarry said:

I think they meant they aren’t diverse in their attack. 

And they have no white kids, but I think it’s the first one.......

I hope it's the first one. xD idk why people even pay attention to the color of the kids on the field. All of McEachern's players look blue and gold to me. 

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Nah. He ran off their best players and honestly a shat ton more would have left as well but they knew they’d be made ineligible if they dared leave mceachern.

Hmmm... I do know he hasn't had much success since leaving Tucker. He did take Lamar County to the championship after Tucker. Wonder why it hasn't worked out for him ever since then...

26 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Wonder why it hasn't worked out for him ever since then...

Because it’s 2020 and players don’t have to put up with dictatorship from a HC anymore. Coaches are not needed recruiting wise nearly as much for these high profile kids as they used to be. He’s an extremely old school strong personality that does not mesh well with the 2020 high profile athlete. He pissed off a lot of people in a very short amount of time in Powder Springs. So much so the point where players risked their senior season to not play under him again.  

He’s a good football coach. Wins a lot of games. But his offensive identity is outdated and so is the old school my way or the highway in your face approach of coaching 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Because it’s 2020 and players don’t have to put up with dictatorship from a HC anymore. Coaches are not needed recruiting wise nearly as much for these high profile kids as they used to be. He’s an extremely old school strong personality that does not mesh well with the 2020 high profile athlete. He pissed off a lot of people in a very short amount of time in Powder Springs. So much so the point where players risked their senior season to not play under him again.  

He’s a good football coach. Wins a lot of games. But his offensive identity is outdated and so is the old school my way or the highway in your face approach of coaching 

What offense do they run?

11 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I hope it's the first one. xD idk why people even pay attention to the color of the kids on the field. All of McEachern's players look blue and gold to me. 

There is a difference.  They are called “fast twitch muscles“

The more melanin you have the better your fast twitch muscles perform. 

Let’s just say Jim Bob Cooter ain’t winning any SPARQ titles 😂

10 hours ago, ATLien12x said:

That is sad that his coaching styles looked at in a bad way.  That is the kind of coach you want coaching your young men. 

Football is over when it gets to the point that coaching hard is hurting peoples feelings 

5 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

There is a difference.  They are called “fast twitch muscles“

The more melanin you have the better your fast twitch muscles perform. 

Let’s just say Jim Bob Cooter ain’t winning any SPARQ titles 😂

So basically you're saying that because they're black, they can move quicker.

Corner Canyon would like to know your location.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I thought Jimmy Dorsey did a pretty good job at McEachern in his 24 years.  I think he won 221 games with a 77% winning percentage.  He basically established that program.  He didn't win an SC but I'm not sure that's what makes a great coach.  Others may disagree but I know of too many coaches who do have an SC but aren't considered to be Elite coaches.

Rufus>>

• Like 1