So Prep Gridiron looking to start

Ga96

Hell we allow Los to claim he's an insider so if he can claim to be an STA insider from his basement hours away what's wrong with allowing someone to claim he helped schedule games 

Ik GSB helped Columbia last year so I think at least most of what he claims is true, or at least the stuff I've spoken to him about 

I can't confirm stuff I wasn't there for of course but the stuff I've been connected to with GSB has been truthful

4 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

If it can get done who cares who gets the credit 

It ain't about who gets credit, it's about the price and agenda. Dollar to a donut, as soon as teams start "talking" about it and have to change plans along the way the guy or fake profiles start showing up and dumping on the teams and coaches. Etc. 

We are talking about the front hype man for USA Acadeny here and still won't own up. The same guy that we've seen turn on team after team once they figure his bullshit out and cut ties with him. 

You can be gullible if you want. 

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Hell we allow Los to claim he's an insider so if he can claim to be an STA insider from his basement hours away what's wrong with allowing someone to claim he helped schedule games 

Ik GSB helped Columbia last year so I think at least most of what he claims is true, or at least the stuff I've spoken to him about 

I can't confirm stuff I wasn't there for of course but the stuff I've been connected to with GSB has been truthful

You're all over the place here. Pull your lips from GSB's pecker for a moment, then read what you just posted. So. You feel like Los is a liar, or at least that's how I take what you said... So, knowing that about Los, would you be perfectly OK with him being involved with your team's scheduling and promotion?

Hell, we could argue that Los has done some honest stuff too. Does that change your mind about letting him be active in your team's scheduling and promotion. Just because he hasn't flipped on them yet? 

Dishonest people do dishonest stuff. That don't mean they do it all the time and they may not have done it to you or your team Y.E.T. (acronym for You're Eligible Too)

Shit. This PGL Joe motherfucker wished ill upon me and mine because I brought attention to/helped expose/figured out first or whatever how crappy the USA Academy was and then he scrambled and made up the biggest whopper in the history of whoppers on this anonymous message board about how he dropped the dime on that shitshow. 

I don't know a lot of folks that would knowingly let that type of shit get into their program. If you do and you're lucky and have a good experience good for you, if you don't and he starts dumping on "you and yours" it's your fault because you know what the hell he's about. 

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

It ain't about who gets credit, it's about the price and agenda. Dollar to a donut, as soon as teams start "talking" about it and have to change plans along the way the guy or fake profiles start showing up and dumping on the teams and coaches. Etc. 

We are talking about the front hype man for USA Acadeny here and still won't own up. The same guy that we've seen turn on team after team once they figure his bullshit out and cut ties with him. 

You can be gullible if you want. 

Never said he was perfect and if you go back and look I did give him a hard time over that USA Academy thing but let's just say I try to not burn bridges with people who might be useful in the future 

And for the record I'm a very direct yet aggressive personality so if he started lying about my program or bashing them for stuff that's childish level I wouldn't hesitate to come after him like I've done to others on here who expose themselves as liars, I get that you don't like him and I can understand why others don't but even if I don't always agree with him he has never caused me any trouble and has actually helped my program so I have no reason to be angry with him but again I understand not everyone is in the same situation as me when it comes to PGL

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

You're all over the place here. Pull your lips from GSB's pecker for a moment, then read what you just posted. So. You feel like Los is a liar, or at least that's how I take what you said... So, knowing that about Los, would you be perfectly OK with him being involved with your team's scheduling and promotion?

Hell, we could argue that Los has done some honest stuff too. Does that change your mind about letting him be active in your team's scheduling and promotion. Just because he hasn't flipped on them yet? 

Dishonest people do dishonest stuff. That don't mean they do it all the time and they may not have done it to you or your team Y.E.T. (acronym for You're Eligible Too)

Shit. This PGL Joe motherfucker wished ill upon me and mine because I brought attention to/helped expose/figured out first or whatever how crappy the USA Academy was and then he scrambled and made up the biggest whopper in the history of whoppers on this anonymous message board about how he dropped the dime on that shitshow. 

I don't know a lot of folks that would knowingly let that type of shit get into their program. If you do and you're lucky and have a good experience good for you, if you don't and he starts dumping on "you and yours" it's your fault because you know what the hell he's about. 

The thing I would argue with Los is that his "work" is only based on what he "claims" to have done but he hasn't presented a single shred of evidence to suggest that he was responsible for a single team filling a single opening

If he has I'll retract that statement but I do know for his faults, GSB has helped make schedules possible because there is no other way Columbia would have ever scheduled Atlantic as many people at the program including several coaches and administrators had no clue who the hell Atlantic was so I know they didn't find them on their own 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Never said he was perfect and if you go back and look I did give him a hard time over that USA Academy thing but let's just say I try to not burn bridges with people who might be useful in the future 

And for the record I'm a very direct yet aggressive personality so if he started lying about my program or bashing them for stuff that's childish level I wouldn't hesitate to come after him like I've done to others on here who expose themselves as liars, I get that you don't like him and I can understand why others don't but even if I don't always agree with him he has never caused me any trouble and has actually helped my program so I have no reason to be angry with him but again I understand not everyone is in the same situation as me when it comes to PGL

When you play with snakes and you're lucky and don't get bit, you get more and more comfortable playing with snakes until you slip up and let the head have enough leeway until they bite you. 

Have fun playing with snakes. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

I think he is just saying you need to exercise due care with him, and for good reason.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

When you play with snakes and you're lucky and don't get bit, you get more and more comfortable playing with snakes until you slip up and let the head have enough leeway until they bite you. 

Have fun playing with snakes. 

Oh believe me I'm used to snakes, quite a bit of those in Lake City

I can spot a hypocrite and a liar very easily and it's why the people at the school I support don't like me because they feel threatened

Hell ever since I opened ground on my website and podcast the attitude of the "administration" at Columbia have shown their true colors and it's because I have power that they can't silence and at any time I could blast them and leave them powerless to stop it 

It's amazing to see how people's opinions and attitudes change when they have no leverage over you 

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

As long as there are kids here and extra-slow people here gardenball will have someone to talk to.....

Just now, GardenStateBaller said:

Lee County is a great program. Showed tremendous talent and heart a few years ago vs SFA. You’re just still upset because Hoover didn’t fair well twice vs IMG. Instead, you should be proud of the confidence and grit they displayed in scheduling those games. That’s means more than wins and losses. 

Not according to you Hoover was trash because IMG killed us.  You helped with the game but yet was the only person to criticize Hoover for losing. Probably not a public school that plays more big OOS games than Hoover.

• Thanks 1

Just now, HooverOutlaw said:

GSB will only invite elite academy types vs regular public schools.

Then IMG will beat Lee County and GSB will claim Lee County is garbage.

I say keep IMG out of it!  You don't need them to make any kickoff classic relevant.  They are not really relevant in any high school football classic which offers public schools playing football.  

You can have a three or four game Southern Style kickoff classic and have a great time doing it.  

Anyone like Valdosta, Lowndes, Colquitt Co,, Camden Co, and Warner Robins could easily represent GA.  You can have them playing all kinds of public school teams from anywhere USA.  Bring in Lincoln or Lakeland, bring in Hoover or Spain Park, bring in North Shore, Katy, or Duncanville, Edna Karr or West Monroe, I know PA teams love to travel south to start the season and have been down to FL a few times in the past for games, and then you have the Utah and AZ teams that did pretty well in OOS matchups in the past.  

Then if you get really ballsy, you can start a private school kickoff classic as well.  Hold it in the NE somewhere like Temple, Monmoth, Lafayette, etc... and get your Bosco, Bergen, SJP, and Philly SJP against STA, , StX, SFA, IMG, and DLS.

just a thought.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Attention Posters:

Check our the post from the Moderator of this site. This is the person who’s in charge of policing this site. Now we know why the site has gone down the tubes. 

Ask yourself these questions:

Would an effective moderator dox a poster?

Would a decent moderator publicly refer to a poster as a Mother F’er?

Would a good moderator spread lies to support his biased agenda? 

@Fred was great to pose his question a few days ago. Now the answer is clear as day. 

Fred posted that because he was getting hit over Grayson QB not being eligible. Nothing else.

31 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

You’re the liar. When you publicly posted my private DM to you outlining that DD was indeed a fraud and that many of us were going after him legally, it proved to all that I was in fact his opponent rather than a proponent as you want many to believe. What I couldn’t post publicly due to ongoing litigation, you unearthed for me. And for that I’ll be forever grateful. 

xD

So you go around wishing ill on people that do you favors then? It's worse than I thought with you. 

I don't want people to believe anything. It's all been a big public deal on here the entire time. Outside of me posting that DM that actually got posted because you were lying and continue to lie about it still, everything else was public that you didn't have removed by going to the site admin. 

GTFO

Haha. You aren't even a good liar and that's what's so silly here. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3

11 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Attention Posters:

Check our the above post from the Moderator of this site. This is the person who’s in charge of policing this site. Now we know why the site has gone down the tubes. 

Ask yourself these three questions:

Would an effective moderator dox a poster?

Would a decent moderator publicly refer to a poster as a Mother F’er?

Would a good moderator spread lies to support his biased agenda? 

@Fred was great to pose his question a few days ago. Now the answer is clear as day. 

You wished ill upon my family. Did you forget about that? If that ain't grounds for calling you a m effer nothing is. 

You doxxed your ownself you damn clown. GTFO.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

You’re exposed. Everyone now knows that you’re the one lying. Post the private DM again and let everyone decide for themselves. As I wrote in that message I’m not as evil as everything thinks. And you proved it. Thanks again. 

You're a goofy fool. Why don't you just go bump the thread instead so all of the context is still there if you want it on top so bad. 

You forget that we were mostly all here for the entire duration of the USA con job saga you ran on here. 

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, sausmann9 said:

I say keep IMG out of it!  You don't need them to make any kickoff classic relevant.  They are not really relevant in any high school football classic which offers public schools playing football.  

You can have a three or four game Southern Style kickoff classic and have a great time doing it.  

Anyone like Valdosta, Lowndes, Colquitt Co,, Camden Co, and Warner Robins could easily represent GA.  You can have them playing all kinds of public school teams from anywhere USA.  Bring in Lincoln or Lakeland, bring in Hoover or Spain Park, bring in North Shore, Katy, or Duncanville, Edna Karr or West Monroe, I know PA teams love to travel south to start the season and have been down to FL a few times in the past for games, and then you have the Utah and AZ teams that did pretty well in OOS matchups in the past.  

Then if you get really ballsy, you can start a private school kickoff classic as well.  Hold it in the NE somewhere like Temple, Monmoth, Lafayette, etc... and get your Bosco, Bergen, SJP, and Philly SJP against STA, , StX, SFA, IMG, and DLS.

just a thought.

Spain Park for some reason does not like OOS games. 

12 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

All PGL clients are promoted in the same manner. From SJB to DBP to SFA to IMG to BS to CWA to USA to Hoover to Milton to Marietta to Lee County, etc. All 300+ clients are treated equally. You don’t have to like or respect them. It’s not personal, it’s just business. 

Do you make fun of them equally if they lose.

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Please post that post. I don’t recall ever doing so. And as a moderator, you need to be held to higher standards. Calling any poster a MFr should be grounds for dismissal, suspension or resignation. 

If Hawg ain't here there won't be anyone to control this zoo 

It's not like prep is ever around to control this place and his idea of controlling is doing nothing to clowns like Los who get a platform to spread bullshit

There are better men available who are on here daily. That’s always been the case. 

I would gladly volunteer to help with mod work so hawg wouldn't have to always be the bad guy but I'm sure most on here wouldn't like it because I wouldn't give as much leeway as hawg has given to people on here, most of whom don't deserve that level of leeway