So Prep Gridiron looking to start

Ga96

6 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Louisiana doesn't need to get mixed up with this guy and his sleaze......it just isn't that important.

The less this guy is involved with Louisiana the better off we will be...

This same "sleazy guy" for 2 years said he had some kind of doubleheader set up at Tulane involving Top Bayou Squads......it never happened and neither will this, but he loves the attention.

#waitforit

9 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Columbia last won a state championship in 1967 and very rarely gets out of the 1st RD of the playoffs....these are the type teams that need something like this.

By rarely you mean 7 times since 2011 then sure it's so rare we make it out of the first round

@GardenStateBaller @HawgGoneIt

Guys like redzone are the liars I'm talking about, if someone is gonna be honest when criticism of my team sure but 99% of people on here lie when bashing my team and then act like bitches when I put them in their place 

5 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Nobody wants to see Columbia Id rather watch usa academy

Last time we played in a state championship (1997) we were underdogs and led the #5 team in the country at halftime 

Last time Lowndes played in a state championship they were favored to finally break through only to fall flat again, we overachieve while Lowndes underachieves 

I would gladly take Columbia reputation than be known as a program who chokes everytime they are favored to win a title 

I think part of the reason Los, redzone and Ga96 are such bitches towards me is I can say something they can't

I've never been banned while you tools can't keep your dicks in your pants before getting popped, remind me why I should be threatened in the slightest from the sad helpless trolls who need to associate and communicate with me just to feel important on this board 🤣🤣

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

columbiagirl has no life its really sad that he thinks his team has any relevance to this site. The kid needs help.

No duh sherlock, most people don't have a life at the moment because of a fucking pandemic

Mind saying something new since it's clear you used all your ammo months ago and are just repeating the same tired crap you have said about me for months

Are you that dense or do you just suck at trolling people

2 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Sadcat get some help. Trying to compare your team to Lowndes is not the hill you want to die on. @Columbiafan

I don't give 2 shits about Lowndes, if you had actually paid attention you would know the why I bring Lowndes into the equation but your not capable of actual logic thinking

Now you on the other hand love to flap your guns about Columbia but you don't know the first damn thing about the program, nobody on this board does

I don't need to justify myself or my program to you in the first place when you have proven to not even know the most basic of stuff about the program

Just like @RedZone who tried to take a dig at Columbia but even with maxpreps which would have told him this he chose to go forward lying and made himself look like an idiot 

22 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Attention Posters:

Check our the above post from the Moderator of this site. This is the person who’s in charge of policing this site. Now we know why the site has gone down the tubes. 

Huh, I thought your 25,538 pot-stirring stupid memes were the main culprit.

THEY ALL HAD ME FOOLED!

• Haha 1

On 9/15/2020 at 1:44 PM, HooverOutlaw said:

Fred posted that because he was getting hit over Grayson QB not being eligible. Nothing else.

Your assumption certainly makes an ass out of you but not me.  My post has next to nothing to do with the Grayson QB.  The overall civility of this forum has degenerated tremendously over the years.  Heck, in a thread about people talking trashy and attacking people some people carried right on with the very behavior I was trying to point out.  The only issue with the Grayson QB thread was the behavior being displayed, not the content.

You need to get over your fixation with Grayson.  It isn't seemly for a grown man.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Fred said:

Your assumption certainly makes an ass out of you but not me.  My post has next to nothing to do with the Grayson QB.  The overall civility of this forum has degenerated tremendously over the years.  Heck, in a thread about people talking trashy and attacking people some people carried right on with the very behavior I was trying to point out.  The only issue with the Grayson QB thread was the behavior being displayed, not the content.

You need to get over your fixation with Grayson.  It isn't seemly for a grown man.

If this place is to hard and rough on you don't visit or post.  Public forums are not like the little old ladies quilting club.  

18 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

If this place is to hard and rough on you don't visit or post.  Public forums are not like the little old ladies quilting club. 

You clearly don't get it.  The quality of posting is not determined by the number of cuss words or personal attacks or references to someone's supposed sexual preferences (I know, the last two are the same.)  I have been around people that would make the proverbial drunken sailor blush.  That didn't make their points any more valid.

When we tolerate that kind of behavior it then becomes the new floor (lower I might add.)  Then we go down from there.  It doesn't have to be a race to the bottom.  I advocate cleaning it up and talking about football.  You seem to be in favor of it becoming a trash pit.  I will say I don't think I can remember you cussing much if any. 

There's nothing wrong with trying to make this a better place.  Would you want your wife or children to come here if they were interested in high school football and see all of this?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fred said:

You clearly don't get it.  The quality of posting is not determined by the number of cuss words or personal attacks or references to someone's supposed sexual preferences (I know, the last two are the same.)  I have been around people that would make the proverbial drunken sailor blush.  That didn't make their points any more valid.

When we tolerate that kind of behavior it then becomes the new floor (lower I might add.)  Then we go down from there.  It doesn't have to be a race to the bottom.  I advocate cleaning it up and talking about football.  You seem to be in favor of it becoming a trash pit.  I will say I don't think I can remember you cussing much if any. 

There's nothing wrong with trying to make this a better place.  Would you want your wife or children to come here if they were interested in high school football and see all of this?

I suggested a 3rd forum. I don't cuss much only when Alabama misses a kick which is every game. Good point about wife or children coming on here.