So Prep Gridiron looking to start

Ga96

1 minute ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Let @PrepGridiron know. At this point I would think he’s taking applications. 

He's never on in the first place 

Which is part of the problem, hawg is a moderator, not a site owner 

If things are getting out of control then Prep needs to be held accountable for it in at least some capacity

1 minute ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I would respect him if he did the job properly. 

Liking someone is different from respect

There are people on here I don't necessarily get along with but I respect, I don't see anything to suggest you don't respect Hawg, you just clearly don't like him and those feelings cloud your view of him 

We have 3 moderators on the Florida board and it's like maybe 1/3rd the size and traffic of this one and hawg is the only mod 

Part of that is because of Los being a chicken shit coward who got ATL removed as a mod because he held Los accountable for his asshole attitude and since then hawg has been stuck doing the work of probably 5 people on here 

Just now, GardenStateBaller said:

Agree. Respect is most important. But moderators need to be held to higher standards than regular posters. Don’t you agree? 

I would know this as a moderator and yes they need to be held to a higher standard 

I also realize it's tough when people can easily undermine your authority and not be held accountable and it forces you to fight dirty to protect yourself and the board 

Just now, GardenStateBaller said:

It could be done alone. And right. With an effective moderator. There’s only about 20 full-time posters on here. Think about it. 

With the traffic on OT and main board trust me it can't

I could barely keep up on the Florida board which had far less traffic than this one, it can be done if others report posts and behavior that violates the rules but most don't do that and there's too many posts to truly keep an eye on everything

Trust me I know from experience

GSB if you are going to do this south Georgia classic ever year would it not be easier and cheaper to invite teams within the normal 8 hour or less bus ride  instead of flying. What about 1 Friday and 3 on Saturday. 

1. Columbia vs Lee County

2. Central PC vs Lowndes Coach vs Old School 

3. Hoover vs Valdosta Coach vs Old School 

4. Warner Robins vs American Hertiage/Edgewater type team

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

That’s a quick fix, but I (and the GA coaches) really want to make a huge statement, which can only be attained by inviting the likes of MD, SJB, STA, SFA, DV, WCACs, BNUs, etc. 

I understand those are go-to schools w/ national names but damn how about getting some really good public schools in on this.  FL, TX, AL, PA, OH, TN, LA, etc...all good states to pull out a very good, name brand, public school.  (I don't know the difference in logistics for private v public on travel but some public schools have great booster clubs that can send them flying.  many people may not get into the BNUs, MDs, etc.. beating on public schools and may think it may not even be close.  

But then again you had two public schools ala Norcross and MC when one got Norcrossed and the other had a nice ride home.

In all honesty even some of the publics recruit like the privates mainly cali and texas even a couple of schools in georgia(grayson marrietta). Id prefer if the teams were on equal stances when it comes to playing. Recruited up all star teams shouldn't be playing teams with homegrown players. 

45 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

GSB if you are going to do this south Georgia classic ever year would it not be easier and cheaper to invite teams within the normal 8 hour or less bus ride  instead of flying. What about 1 Friday and 3 on Saturday. 

1. Columbia vs Lee County

2. Central PC vs Lowndes Coach vs Old School 

3. Hoover vs Valdosta Coach vs Old School 

4. Warner Robins vs American Hertiage/Edgewater type team

Could do 2 on Friday Lowndes did a few years ago it was a nice event and the weather was great. First game started at like 5 and Lowndes played at their regular time.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Ga96 said:

In all honesty even some of the public recruit like the privates mainly cali and texas. Id prefer if the teams were on equal stances when it comes to playing. Recruited up all star teams shouldn't be playing teams with homegrown players. 

You are right the Hoover's and Lowndes of the world can't play with the loaded privates. 

I don't know what reason behind wanting to see a team with 35 star rated players vs a team with less than 10.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Attention All Posters: Please note that I asked to see proof that I once wished his family ill will in a past post. His response was a smirk emoji. More proof that he’s lying to advance his agenda. 

I actually have real life work to do. You did say it, and unless you had it removed like so much other stuff on here, I'll dig it up and post it when I find time. I probably should have screenshotted it knowing how stuff has been operating on here since around November. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Louisiana doesn't need to get mixed up with this guy and his sleeze......it just isn't that important.

The less this guy is involved with Louisiana the better off we will be...

Yeah it's much better for Louisiana to be connected to a racist punk who disrespects veterans

Real upgrade you got yourself there, Cajun oompa loompa