Valdosta at Lowndes on ESPN

ATLien12x

2 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Idk bout that. Lowndes (Jacurri) struggled tonight. Maybe it was good defense by Lee or just a bad night at the office for him. 

I agree. Valdosta is dangerous for any opponent really. If Lowndes slips, they'll lose. Maybe a score like the one with Warner Robins. 

I'm just full of it tonight. 🤪 

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

You got caught slippin'!

Yup was still on the road from the game. Got caught slippn on rush too turns out he didn't shake hands with any coaches so far. Which I know different coaches have done different things. Not gonna bash him over that especially him being a cancer survivor honestly don't think he should be risking covid at all but rather someone go out doing what they love not wishing anything bad on him. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Yup was still on the road from the game. Got caught slippn on rush too turns out he didn't shake hands with any coaches so far. Which I know different coaches have done different things. Not gonna bash him over that especially him being a cancer survivor honestly don't think he should be risking covid at all but rather someone go out doing what they love not wishing anything bad on him. 

Rush running around at Mikes Meats in Moultrie without a mask and talking the "fuck covid" talk.  No excuses about the sportsmanship of the simple hand shake gesture after a game. None. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Rush running around at Mikes Meats in Moultrie without a mask and talking the "fuck covid" talk.  No excuses about the sportsmanship of the simple hand shake gesture after a game. None. 

True but like they said he hasn't done it with any coach. I could see if it was only Rogers. That would be like mcpherson not shaking dubose hand

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Everyone’s mad at Ole Mikey

As they should be lol he is 2 faced not gonna lie about that. I seen him let one of his friends call kids communist bastards and he didn't say a word but he's blocking people for airing out his business. He forgets some of those people have known him since elementary school. When they call him on his hypocrisy he says he isn't bothered but deletes their post and blocks people.  His only answer is "its my group". Im loving it thought it is a great show tonight. Seen somebody talking about propst sleeping with wives I almost choked😂

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Everyone’s mad at Ole Mikey

Talking about pay per view id pay to see people call him out on all his BS. He says he supports the kids then tried to block me for posting the itg next live in the group.

He also said the group was for the kids so no advertising and now he has been advertising all week. I seen how he was a long time ago. I still like to see the comments in the group. Its gonna be pretty dead soon though without the cats fans. Glad I can look in the south and middle Georgia one with rufus

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Talking about pay per view id pay to see people call him out on all his BS. He says he supports the kids then tried to block me for posting the itg next live in the group.

He also said the group was for the kids so no advertising and now he has been advertising all week. I seen how he was a long time ago. I still like to see the comments in the group. Its gonna be pretty dead soon though without the cats fans. Glad I can look in the south and middle Georgia one with rufus

which Mikey are we talking about? 

I dont do the Facebook thing even though ppl share a good bit of it with me... I hope it isn't the Mikey I think...

30 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Fist bump, elbow bum, nod of the head, there are lots of ways to acknowledge the other coach if you want to.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Fred said:

Fist bump, elbow bum, nod of the head, there are lots of ways to acknowledge the other coach if you want to.

I had a complete convo with him about the covid thing. He may try to sell the no handshake thing as a nod at covid, but, Hawg ain't buying. 

Should have shook the man's hand. Damned sure should. Let that go in the showtime series. Right along with the score and the Valdosta fans leaving early before Tick and @Uncle BSunlocked the gates of the Pen. xD

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

@HawgGoneIt Mr.rodgers neighborhood yall were petty for that 1 😂

idk what you're talking about. Haha. Share!

I do know that I have been having fun with some Valdosta fans ahead of the game,but, I haven't seen them since the final. 

I won't hit them too hard. We been having fun all week about this. Me bouncing on my bumper while playing wild hawg sounds through my sound system. Making the truck bounce. Scratching my foot in the ground like a rooster. 

Shiiit I may go to Georgia Beer Company again this weekend! Come on down and I'll buy you a flight. 

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Your PA guy played Mr.rodgers theme song at the end of the game 😄

Forgive me for being caught up in the moment and missing that! If it was Durwood, Darrel or Coach Croft... Idc. They got it. All of them are some of the biggest Packer supporters there are. Outside of Rufus and Uncle BS., I dont think they get much bigger.