Valdosta at Lowndes on ESPN

ATLien12x

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

Collins Hill usually flames out. It's why more seasoned guys aren't down with pumping them right off the top. They have to do some "earning" after so many years of "spending" is all that is with them.

They look to be pretty good. They've looked pretty good at time in the past too. They usually let you down after you've stuck your neck out for them though. 

Well they better flame out before they play North Gwinnett. I like Travis Hunter and Sam Horn a ton though.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Well they better flame out before they play North Gwinnett. I like Travis Hunter and Sam Horn a ton though.

North Gwinnett's stock is down. Unexpected loss to Lovejoy. Hell, now, we have to really think differently about who to pick for that game. Then, I wouldn't be sure if it's a "Collins Hill is good" or "North is off expectations." 

Seems like after a few weeks into the season, a good few teams are making improvements while others, not so much. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

North Gwinnett's stock is down. Unexpected loss to Lovejoy. Hell, now, we have to really think differently about who to pick for that game. Then, I wouldn't be sure if it's a "Collins Hill is good" or "North is off expectations." 

Seems like after a few weeks into the season, a good few teams are making improvements while others, not so much. 

I expect a strong bounceback by North. We have to play Archer this week on senior night (waiting for this moment for a while) and this will be our chance to prove to the state that we are back.

12 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

I expect a strong bounceback by North. We have to play Archer this week on senior night (waiting for this moment for a while) and this will be our chance to prove to the state that we are back.

So now you suddenly have faith in your QB again? 

Yall better beat Archer or else I'll have Warner Robins over yall next. xD

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

So now you suddenly have faith in your QB again? 

Yall better beat Archer or else I'll have Warner Robins over yall next. xD

I'm trying to find out how Colquitt is gonna fend off them Dastardly Dothan Wolves this Friday night.   

I was told we'd have just enough players to take so we wouldn't hafta go to Iron Man ball.

A long way to go and a short time to get there....

Rufus>>

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rufus69 said:

I'm trying to find out how Colquitt is gonna fend off them Dastardly Dothan Wolves this Friday night.   

I was told we'd have just enough players to take so we wouldn't hafta go to Iron Man ball.

A long way to go and a short time to get there....

Rufus>>

We definitely aren't as deep in some spots as in the past. Conditioning is more important than ever.

Dothan has some players but lack the coaching and overall "program". I wouldn't take anyone lightly, but, hopefully we get to work in some of the twos and threes again...This time in hostile territory. We'll be needing them to have all the playing time we can get them by region. It's coming at us like a freight train. 

Just now, ngdawg said:

Oh no no. I'm praying we put in our backup or our run offense does much better or our defense dominates. No faith in my QB.

I would have had yall beating Archer who has taken a couple of nice lumps recently, but, after dropping the game last week... idk. 

Has their been any ink from yalls coach about why he thinks the game went as it did last week? I mean usually we get something like, the team didn't practice well or seem laser focused all week and they played like they practiced... Etc. Nothing like that? 

23 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I would have had yall beating Archer who has taken a couple of nice lumps recently, but, after dropping the game last week... idk. 

Has their been any ink from yalls coach about why he thinks the game went as it did last week? I mean usually we get something like, the team didn't practice well or seem laser focused all week and they played like they practiced... Etc. Nothing like that? 

I think he just said that we couldn't get things going. And then he credited Lovejoy. Standard stuff.

Also, I'm pretty pissed at Colquitt for not enforcing social distancing or wearing masks. That's monumentally stupid and they should honestly be fined for it.

7 hours ago, Ga96 said:

With the way some packers fans talk about propst its almost like he didn't build them to what they are now. Championships national title and boosted their economy.

I bet his packer haters wouldn't give back any of those wins or money

definitely a worthwhile topic for dessimination... or is it discussion...IDK?

bgw

7 hours ago, ngdawg said:

I think he just said that we couldn't get things going. And then he credited Lovejoy. Standard stuff.

Also, I'm pretty pissed at Colquitt for not enforcing social distancing or wearing masks. That's monumentally stupid and they should honestly be fined for it.

Yeah yeah yeah, with all the images of yall's stadium you're clearly right to be pissed at Colquitt and demanding fine. xD

We have a lot of bullshit going on down here about it already. People fussing about having Prom and other functions cancelled but then allowing a full football stadium. I think the difference is one is an outdoor function, but, idk what the brain trust is about it.

I guess you'd be stroking out if you saw the youth baseball leagues, auto races and other outdoor things going on down here. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Yeah yeah yeah, with all the images of yall's stadium you're clearly right to be pissed at Colquitt and demanding fine. xD

We have a lot of bullshit going on down here about it already. People fussing about having Prom and other functions cancelled but then allowing a full football stadium. I think the difference is one is an outdoor function, but, idk what the brain trust is about it.

I guess you'd be stroking out if you saw the youth baseball leagues, auto races and other outdoor things going on down here. 

If that stuff happened up here at my school, they would have kicked fans out of games for the whole year. It's just stupid, especially with everything going on.

3 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Oh. So they aren't kicked out for the year? They're six feet apart in the stands and there is 7 admins watching to make sure? 

6 feet apart...kind of. And yes, they are being eagle-watched by 7 administrators, which sucks. Takes all the fun out of the experience of going to the game. Glad I hate them.

9 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

We definitely aren't as deep in some spots as in the past. Conditioning is more important than ever.

Dothan has some players but lack the coaching and overall "program". I wouldn't take anyone lightly, but, hopefully we get to work in some of the twos and threes again...This time in hostile territory. We'll be needing them to have all the playing time we can get them by region. It's coming at us like a freight train. 

I heard we got a text from Alcovy,

They said...."We coming piglets.  And we coming with a sorry ass attitude.  Prepare yourselves accordingly"

Durn amigo...we ain't scaring nobody these days !!!!

(Smile)

Rufus>>

• Haha 3

22 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

I heard we got a text from Alcovy,

They said...."We coming piglets.  And we coming with a sorry ass attitude.  Prepare yourselves accordingly"

Durn amigo...we ain't scaring nobody these days !!!!

(Smile)

Rufus>>

This is the same Alcovy that got beat by the bottom-feeders of 7A, Duluth. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

definitely a worthwhile topic for dessimination... or is it discussion...IDK?

bgw

I haven't seen any from packer land willing to discuss it. 

Id love to see those who complained about him not paying stores back for getting things for the players and offset that with the money him and those players brought to the same business.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

I don't know what the hell that's supposed to mean.

North Gwinnett got beat by the bottom feeders ...Lovejoy.

Rufus>>

That was supposed to be a shot at Alcovy.

But anyways, 4-0 for Lovejoy is the one thing we can say..."we lost to an undefeated team".

And then someone asks for their strength of schedule...uh oh.

12 hours ago, Ga96 said:

With the way some packers fans talk about propst its almost like he didn't build them to what they are now. Championships national title and boosted their economy.

I bet his packer haters wouldn't give back any of those wins or money

You seem to leave out the fact that Rush was paid...HANDSOMELY...for those years at Colquitt.  It was a two-way street.  No other HC made his kind of money...plus...let's just call them...extra benefits and/or stipends.  And if you turned  everything over to a forensic accountant...we may or may not...have come out on top...financially.

But you go ahead and keep spreading your...."facts".

Rufus>>

I guess that I'd suggest to those wondering about Packer fans that have fussed about Valdemort not paying his bills and all... I'd put myself amongst those specific folks. 

I can't for the life of me remember one Packer on here doing that. I remember a Bluedevil doing so, but, just can't remember a Packer. I could be wrong. 

1 hour ago, Rufus69 said:

You seem to leave out the fact that Rush was paid...HANDSOMELY...for those years at Colquitt.  It was a two-way street.  No other HC made his kind of money...plus...let's just call them...extra benefits and/or stipends.  And if you turned  everything over to a forensic accountant...we may or may not...have come out on top...financially.

But you go ahead and keep spreading your...."facts".

Rufus>>

That pay was for coaching itself. If you want the best you have to pay for it. Like I said you packers gonna give back those wins and championships? I would love to see the totals on what he brought in vs what he took out. Would like to see that on every coach.