Valdosta at Lowndes on ESPN

ATLien12x

36 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Does Mikey run the south and middle georgia facebook group?

I have listened to some of his stuff in the past and liked it... Sometimes you gotta let stuff that isn't your fave ride tho. 

He definitely runs the IValdosta group which GA96 pumped and I thought would be terribly but my lawd 🤣 shit is more entertaining than TikTok

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Talking about pay per view id pay to see people call him out on all his BS. He says he supports the kids then tried to block me for posting the itg next live in the group.

He also said the group was for the kids so no advertising and now he has been advertising all week. I seen how he was a long time ago. I still like to see the comments in the group. Its gonna be pretty dead soon though without the cats fans. Glad I can look in the south and middle Georgia one with rufus

Mikey trying to be Gangsta...

bgw

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Your PA guy played Mr.rodgers theme song at the end of the game 😄

I heard that music playing and I was thinking what the hell are they playing elevator music after this win for. Then it hit me what song it was and I thought it was a good choice. I'm sure no one under 20 had any idea what that was. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Lowndes by 17. 

The big question is... Will Rush shake DuBose's hand after the loss? 

xD

I was thinking about this when you first said he didn't shake hands.  Could it be because of COVID?  Did the other coaches shake hands?  Prospst is up there in age.  Unless he's like Larry and says only pussies take precautions against COVID.  lol

8 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

I was thinking about this when you first said he didn't shake hands.  Could it be because of COVID?  Did the other coaches shake hands?  Prospst is up there in age.  Unless he's like Larry and says only pussies take precautions against COVID.  lol

It could be that. I just didn't get the idea that he was taking it all that seriously the last time I talked to him. Probably some more of that "made for t.v." stuff. 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

He struggles passing every week, Jill. They still led by three touchdowns at halftime per usual 

So he still struggled? Even after there was so much talk about how the new coach is gonna make him better. We all know what to expect from him as a runner, and it does get the job done majority of the time, but the area of concern is still alarming. 

4 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

It could be that. I just didn't get the idea that he was taking it all that seriously the last time I talked to him. Probably some more of that "made for t.v." stuff. 

Now I done seen quite a few head coaches across the country avoid handshakes after game during this pandemic.....including coaches here in GA. Is it a problem because of who it is or are we just looking for a reason to complain?

11 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

So he still struggled? Even after there was so much talk about how the new coach is gonna make him better., but the area of concern is still alarming. 

Jalen Hurts never really got any better at it either and he’s made it work! Sometimes you just gotta accept people for who they are and let them play their game :) 

There aren’t many great QBs in 7A this year. Jaccuri would be the unquestioned starter on Grayson, Colquitt, North Gwinnett, Parkview. Collins Hill’s Sam Horn is the only QB I would take over him in 7A this year 

• Like 1

Just now, FootballGuy said:

Now I done seen quite a few head coaches across the country avoid handshakes after game during this pandemic.....including coaches here in GA. Is it a problem because of who it is or are we just looking for a reason to complain?

Just pointing out what I saw and saying that it didn't fit how he talked about Covid back before game 1. He may not do a handshake all season. Last night, I thought it was shitty given the gravity of the situation and all the storylines leading up to the game.

There is hand sanitizer for that. If you ain't wearing a mask when you're grocery shopping, then, a simple handshake post game with the opposing coach doesn't seem like a big taboo. 

1 minute ago, ATLien12x said:

Jalen Hurts never really got any better at it either and he’s made it work! Sometimes you just gotta accept people for who they are and let them play their game :) 

There aren’t many great QBs in 7A this year. Jaccuri would be the unquestioned starter on Grayson, Colquitt, North Gwinnett, Parkview. Collins Hill’s Sam Horn is the only QB I would take over him in 7A this year 

If Jacurri was QB for North Gwinnett, we'd win state. We would have filled every position at that point.

5 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Just pointing out what I saw and saying that it didn't fit how he talked about Covid back before game 1. He may not do a handshake all season. Last night, I thought it was shitty given the gravity of the situation and all the storylines leading up to the game.

There is hand sanitizer for that. If you ain't wearing a mask when you're grocery shopping, then, a simple handshake post game with the opposing coach doesn't seem like a big taboo. 

Now there could definitely be some contradictions on his behalf if he's downplaying covid and avoiding handshakes after a win/loss. There are a few variables that need to be considered pertaining to the whole handshaking ordeal tho.

1 minute ago, ngdawg said:

How crazy would it be to claim that Colquitt and Lowndes are tied for being the best teams in our state?

1/2 crazy. Because how do you come to the conclusion that colquitt is the best team in the state along with Lowndes? I get it with Lowndes, but you may be jumping the gun on the colquitt part for now. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Iletteredintrack said:

How bout just meeting him at midfield and saying congrats. Maybe Rush was following social distance protocols because he stayed 50 yards away from Rogers.

28 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

18 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

11 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

5 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

He has an interesting job if he is suddenly worried about Covid.  I would understand if he were coaching from the press box or in some way distancing himself but it doesn't look that way.  He could easily have met Justin midfield, stayed 10 ft away, and said "good job/game, congratulations" but instead he chose to ignore him. 

Just my opinion and I have tried not to say things since I know so think it is blasphemy but Rush is about Rush.  He'll use Covid when it is convenient but I bet when he wins he will be out there.