..trump has Covid-19

RedZone

9 minutes ago, concha said:

You just lied about me supposedly loving Pinochet.  

Never said it.

You said this.

👇

22 hours ago, concha said:

I lived in Chile. Many still love him there.  He saved the nation from becoming a communist hell hole and set it up to become the most prosperous nation in South America.

You praised him  as a toady would and then tried to weasel out of it just as I predicted.

7 minutes ago, concha said:

You can't read. I said "Many still love him there." Which is true.

And then you praised him.

👇

22 hours ago, concha said:

I lived in Chile. Many still love him there.  He saved the nation from becoming a communist hell hole and set it up to become the most prosperous nation in South America.

Then you tried to weasel out of it. Just as I predicted.

🤷‍♂️

Just now, Atticus Finch said:

You said this.

👇

You praised him  as a toad would and then tried to weasel out of it just as I predicted.

I stated the truth.  

Truth isn't love, Andy.  🤡

But keep flailing. I love watching you make a fool of yourself.  🤣

Andy = 💩

How many more love letters will concha write to dictators and how many more emojis will be post before he comes out of his stupor and realizes that he's alone and that his ex-wife has all of his money?

And proven wrong. Again.

So now he's being a drama queen and making shit up.  LMAO  😂

The poor little low-level $2 welfare bureaucrat hates getting his ass kicked.

BTW, apparently both my ex and I have much more money than you, Andy.  Are you saving up to get a woman to touch you?  BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!   🤣

1 minute ago, Atticus Finch said:

You praised him and gave a glowing opinion.

And then tried to run away from it like the pussy that we all know you are.

Andy's mad.  😠

And dancing.  LMAO  😂

I stated the truth.  Apparently unlike you, I know the history.

Andy REALLY hates it when I kick his ass.

LMAO...

You were directly quoted

Incorrectly and dishonestly interpreted.

You know it.

I know it.

You're just a liar.

You claimed I love Pinochet. Nope.

Untrue and never said.

You lie.

Because you are a liar, Andy.

You really are a piece of 💩.

Andy the liar.

4 minutes ago, concha said:

I stated the truth.

Please point out where I stated something untrue.

Did Andy message you begging for a friend?  🤣

tenor.gif?itemid=13138796

You seemed to be one of those people that liked him. If you don't like him or what he did then okay I hope you'll make a note that his brutality towards his own people was horrific. You did say his policies set up Chile to be the great country it is today - his policies of crushing dissent, disappearing his own people, and imprisoning and torturing nearly 100k of his own people would be included in that.

- Side note: did you ever consider that a lot of people told you they liked him out of fear? A lot of people from brutal regimes are too scared to ever speak against the dictator, even after he's gone.

Just now, DownSouth said:

You seemed to be one of those people that liked him. If you don't like him or what he did then okay I hope you'll make a note that his brutality towards his own people was horrific. You did say his policies set up Chile to be the great country it is today - his policies of crushing dissent, disappearing his own people, and imprisoning and torturing nearly 100k of his own people would be included in that.

- Side note: did you ever consider that a lot of people told you they liked him out of fear? A lot of people from brutal regimes are too scared to ever speak against the dictator, even after he's gone.

I never denied his brutality.  

He had been out of power for several years when I lived there. He left peacefully and truly did leave power, if you know anything about Chilean history. There was no reason to fear him.

The people that love him recognized the country was either going very hard left or go the other way. And the hard left was going to mean many lives also, and communist shit hole of a country to show for it.

Pinochet ensured the "other way".

Unlike either of you, I know what I'm talking about.

4 minutes ago, concha said:

I never denied his brutality.  

He had been out of power for several years when I lived there. He left peacefully and truly did leave power, if you know anything about Chilean history. There was no reason to fear him.

The people that love him recognized the country was either going very hard left or go the other way. And the hard left was going to mean many lives also, and communist shit hole of a country to show for it.

Pinochet ensured the "other way".

Unlike either of you, I know what I'm talking about.

So then you're okay with his brutality?

You saw the results of his reign of power as beneficial and the correct outcome.

So if that's your conclusion then the brutality doesn't seem to bother you too much? - As long as things align with your viewpoint it's okay to exile 200k people, arrest/torture/kill another 100k combined?

We get it, "people are saying" they like Pinochet.

As of now you seem to be trying to tip-toe around condemning him as a violent dictator that was responsible for a litany of human rights abuses. He got results that you like...so what exactly are you saying about him?