..trump has Covid-19

RedZone

41 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

He never had anything wrong with him.  Other than his usual mental issues.  He sat in a luxury room drinking Coca Cola and eating Cheetos...at the taxpayers' expense.

What an Ass Clown....

Rufus>>

Don't yo Dems want and cry out for all free healthcare..Trump takes no salery, somall of you lef 

1 hour ago, Bormio said:

Agreed, but public policy makers have a more difficult task.  It is not simply a matter of saving lives, because the measures to save lives have their own horrific costs.  You cannot burn the country down, destroy people’s livelihoods etc.  There are competing priorities - meaning the choices are not clear cut.

So take Biden for example.

He didn't say if elected we're shutting down right away no matter what.

He said he'd follow the science and the facts.

He also said he's put some pressure on local leaders to apply and enforce mask mandates and capacity rules.

If everyone has to wear a mask and there's 50% capacity everywhere then less people will get sick, the rates will go down/stay low = no lockdown.

If the rates go apeshit as they did in FL over the summer and the Governor refuses to do anything...then sure, he'd probably voice the need for a local lockdown county-to-county. (FL's deaths have ben steady at 75-200 over the last month, lots of deaths from that June/July spike that didn't need to happen had Desantis done anything right).

1 hour ago, Rufus69 said:

He never had anything wrong with him.  Other than his usual mental issues.  He sat in a luxury room drinking Coca Cola and eating Cheetos...at the taxpayers' expense.

What an Ass Clown....

Rufus>>

Rufus I find myself agreeing with you most of the time when it comes to politics and agent orange. You may be my favorite packer fan.

1 hour ago, Bormio said:

But you don’t count.  There were almost zero cases reported in the US at the time, and not that many in Europe outside of Italy.  When he did it he was heavily criticized.  3-4 weeks earlier would have been unthinkable (even if ultimately better).

He put a sort of ban on China (40,000 came to the US through Europe after the China ban, hence why he needed to ban Europe too) end of January/early February.

The Europe ban didn't go in to place until middle of March (and he fucked that Oval address up very badly, I have friends that had a kid abroad and it created a massive panic in London where their daughter was; getting her back into the country was even worse).

He KNEW how deadly and contagious this was back in January and spoke to Woodward about it in February while he told the public the opposite.

There was 5.5 weeks between banning China and banning Europe...and he had the data. 2-3 weeks sooner and possibly 70k Americans are still alive.

He has never cared about any opinion or person that wasn't praising him, and again, if criticism is what kept him from acting on information then he is not fit to be President.

2 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Wow, real Mensa type shit right there.... heavy sarcasm if you didn’t get it the 1st time. 

Misjudged you, thought you were a debater of merit.... my mistake. 

Peace

bgw

It was short, sweet, to the point, correct and not really debatable, Larry.

And you're an idiot, so who cares about your opinion.

👍

• Thumbs Down 1

2 hours ago, zulu1128 said:

Sounds like a decent chance that he gets discharged tomorrow. 

2 hours ago, Bormio said:

The pulmonary guy from UCSF on Twitter said no way Trump should leave the hospital tomorrow.  They took his advice.

I hope he, being the marcho man he thinks he is, discharges himself (undue influence on the docs). Then I hope he immediately goes back on the campaign trail (his drive around being a prelude). Maybe then, after the carnage this causes, you will understand the extent of his recklessness. Of course, I am not holding my breath. 

Nearly half of America is clearly made as the March Hare in Alice in Wonderland. YOU can't make this stuff up.

• Thanks 1