..trump has Covid-19

RedZone

14 hours ago, concha said:

It was short, sweet, to the point, correct and not really debatable, Larry.

And you're an idiot, so who cares about your opinion.

👍

Seven slugs in the back is the answer to your opinion, Conchita. 

If I’m an idiot, well; that makes you Mensa level idiot since I admire your idiocy that much. 

Larry the Idiot

• Haha 1

On 10/2/2020 at 11:36 AM, imaGoodBoyNow said:

So what, keep complaining so we feel bad for you something that happened 100s of years ago, like that’s not helping moving forward, Not one person on here was around back then grow the fuck up and stop playing the owe woah is me card, put your big boy pants on and actually do something with your life then spend hours on here crying about something that doesn’t he even exist anymore 

But, plenty were around for the Jim Crow laws. 

• Thanks 1

The Babylon Bee...
Trump Adds 'Black Lives Matter' Sticker To SUV So Media Can't Claim He's Spreading COVID
October 5th, 2020

article-7150-1.jpg

WASHINGTON, D.C.—In what's being hailed as a 14-dimensional Go move, President Trump added a Black Lives Matter decal to his SUV so he can take as many trips outside the hospital as he wants, and the media won't be able to claim he's spreading COVID.

"Checkmate," Trump said as he smiled and waved to reporters. "This is fantastic. Now, if I want to go grab a milkshake from the McDonald's drive-thru -- bam, Black Lives Matter sticker. Can't touch me. Can't criticize me. It's beautiful. Tremendous, really."

With his newfound freedom, Trump instructed his motorcade to drive around the city. The president waved at supporters -- referred to as "peaceful protesters" -- and stopped at the drive-in to catch Tenet. He even shared a bucket of popcorn with Secret Service agents, and not a single reporter was able to claim he was spreading the virus, thanks to his handy decal.

"Well, that was a bust," Trump said as his Chevy Suburban pulled out of the movie theater to take him back to the hospital. "That didn't make any sense at all. Did I need to understand Interstellar to make heads or tails of that? What a terrible movie. We should have seen Trolls."

babylonbee.com

Just now, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Social media has been lit ablaze ever since he tested positive for Coronavirus.... the Irony... 

That being said I wish death on no one even if it is Trump... wishing death on people is a good way to end up in your own grave early... 

And social media is where trump thrives 

Just now, DarterBlue said:

Yes, he leaves tonight. I feel this will spell his doom. He will hit the campaign trail way too early because (he can), and will likely collapse from Covid-19. I could not make this shit up if I tried. 

He has a debate to prepare for. Unless of course biden opts out and says he doesn't want to be in the same room as trump and trump will eat that up calling biden soft. 

He has to hit the campaign trail. 30 days to election. He only had mild symptoms. The man wasn't dying. 

1 minute ago, DarterBlue said:

Yes, he leaves tonight. I feel this will spell his doom. He will hit the campaign trail way too early because (he can), and will likely collapse from Covid-19. I could not make this shit up if I tried. 

he's being foolish if he does that... but its Trump at this point it'd be more surprising if he didnt

• Thanks 1

Donald Trump has 'strong chance to win US election as he undertook economic miracle'

DONALD TRUMP has a strong chance to win the 2020 US presidential election as the American firebrand undertook the "economic miracle" the country desperately needed before coronavirus, Australian Senator Eric Abetz has claimed.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1343887/donald-trump-news-coronavirus-polls-2020-us-election-joe-biden-economy-poll-tracker-spt

9 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

He has a debate to prepare for. Unless of course biden opts out and says he doesn't want to be in the same room as trump and trump will eat that up calling biden soft. 

He has to hit the campaign trail. 30 days to election. He only had mild symptoms. The man wasn't dying. 

If I were Biden I would only agree to a Zoom or like debate. If it were in person, it would have to be in the open with at least 25 feet apart. No way I agree to be in a closed, airconditioned room with Trump. 

24 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

If I were Biden I would only agree to a Zoom or like debate. If it were in person, it would have to be in the open with at least 25 feet apart. No way I agree to be in a closed, airconditioned room with Trump. 

Biden already agreed to 2nd debate. 

The leader of the free world cannot hide due to a virus 

35 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

Starting to sound like Biden should ask Trump for a shot of his plasma lol.