..trump has Covid-19

RedZone

1 minute ago, noonereal said:

Of course he can catch it again... we have a US Senator who has it for the second time right now. 

It's obviously less like and that he has protection at least for  a few months but...

Who?  There are like 2 reported cases in the world.  I assure you, if a Senator had it a second time it would be huge news

6 minutes ago, noonereal said:

let me tell you, you get to a stage in life when money id not that important, you have waht you need and just keeping busy with a job is a choice not a need. No pressures, no deadlines, no sales targets, no payrolls to meet, no taxes to keep records for.... 

Wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong,  you only live life once “YOLO” , except if your @ngdawg Where you reincarnate into a tree or something,, can’t live in a nice neighborhood, drive a nice reliable truck and car , can’t take trips to Italy if your not making good money 

• Thumbs Down 1

8 minutes ago, Bormio said:

He won’t need to wear a mask if goes away.  Can’t catch it, can’t transmit it.  

His docs are saying he may be back in the WHY as soon as tomorrow. All of this is simply proving that this virus is now manageable...even for higher risk individuals. Even if ya catch it, treatment will dramatically increase recovery time. Maybe the medical profession will now get out of bed with the establishment and let you all do your damn jobs and heal these people. 

16 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong,  you only live life once “YOLO” , except if your @ngdawg Where you reincarnate into a tree or something,, can’t live in a nice neighborhood, drive a nice reliable truck and car , can’t take trips to Italy if your not making good money 

oh yes, at some point in your life you will have needed to make good money 

I don't know if broken TV's is the best way to do it but good luck! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Blueliner said:

His docs are saying he may be back in the WHY as soon as tomorrow. All of this is simply proving that this virus is now manageable...even for higher risk individuals. Even if ya catch it, treatment will dramatically increase recovery time. Maybe the medical profession will now get out of bed with the establishment and let you all do your damn jobs and heal these people. 

If Trump had been an average citizen he would likely still not have been tested never mind treated... with an experimental therapy no less. 

Seems he got so sick so fast he would have been in a world of hurt if he were not POTUS, I think fair to say, on his death bed. 

How you can bastardize this into the virus being trite is concerning. You will bend anything to support your chosen tribe. 

That speaks wonders. (I don't expect you to understand)

Just wear your mask, brother, I deserve it. 

peace

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, noonereal said:

oh yes, at some point in your life you will have needed to make good money 

I don't know if broken TV's is the best way to do it but good luck! 

It’s a plan,  all money made goes to capital for investments and the rest Goes to the Dump truck I’m purchasing,  Rome wasn’t built in one day, it takes time, I’ve realized that, patience is a virtue, gotta put in the hard work in my 20s and get dirty so I can relax in my 30s in my air conditioned office

• Like 1

Just now, imaGoodBoyNow said:

It’s a plan,  all money made goes to capital for investments and the rest Goes to the Dump truck I’m purchasing,  Rome wasn’t built in one day, it takes time, I’ve realized that, patience is a virtue, gotta put in the hard work in my 20s and get dirty so I can relax in my 30s in my air conditioned office

very cool (get it? air conditioned office, very cool) ROTFLMAO. 😜

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, noonereal said:

If Trump had been an average citizen he would likely still not have been tested never mind treated... with an experimental therapy no less. 

Seems he got so sick so fast he would have been in a world of hurt if he were not PONTUS, I think fair to say, on his death bed. 

How you can bastardize this into the virus being trite is concerning. You will bend anything to support your chosen tribe. 

That speaks wonders. (I don't expect you to understand)

Just wear your mask, brother, I deserve it. 

peace

Average citizen?!! Cmon, bro. We have tested...what....70-80 million people. Trump has been trying desperately to make treatments available to the average citizen. There are a plethora of treatments out there now. But we know that establishment and the medical community don’t want to allow nor won’t cover any of it. Masks. That’s it. Total bullshit. No mask for me. I’ll take my chances. 

1 minute ago, Blueliner said:

Average citizen?!! Cmon, bro. We have tested...what....70-80 million people. Trump has been trying desperately to make treatments available to the average citizen. There are a plethora of treatments out there now. But we know that establishment and the medical community don’t want to allow nor won’t cover any of it. Masks. That’s it. Total bullshit. No mask for me. I’ll take my chances. 

Wear the mask for me. Your buddy at the end of your block who has cancer and kidney failure. That is who you wear it for. 

You don't see yourself as in conflict? You pride yourself on always having taken care of society. You proudly tell tales of being a soldier and your emergency service career. How do you conflate that with your refusal to wear a mask. It's going to keep eating at you dude, honest. Put it on for me, I'll appreciate it.

Peace brother

27 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Wear the mask for me. Your buddy at the end of your block who has cancer and kidney failure. That is who you wear it for. 

You don't see yourself as in conflict? You pride yourself on always having taken care of society. You proudly tell tales of being a soldier and your emergency service career. How do you conflate that with your refusal to wear a mask. It's going to keep eating at you dude, honest. Put it on for me, I'll appreciate it.

Peace brother

Pssst. The guy down at the end of the block isn’t wearing a mask either. Just FYI. This isn’t NY. And they’re not tales. Real life experience and education, my friend. That is why I know this ploy to control the citizenry by pushing a false narrative and incessant fear mongering is not based upon science. It’s a means to an end. Everyone but apparently but a few died hard knows this. The data, facts, science, and empirical evidence proves that the risk is duly noted (and manageable), but is not an imminent thread to the demise of mankind. In fact, the “cure” has been far worse than the virus. I’ll wear a mask indoors if a store, business, person requests it. Other than that, I’ll pass. I’m done wearing masks bro...and a LOT of others are the same. But hey, you do you. I mean that. 👍

28 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Peace brother

I love seeing the dudes who wear a mask every where but then takes it off to smoke a pack of Marlboro reds, like if we really cared about our health why we still sell cancer sticks at every store not named CVS,

we get put on lockdown for a flu but I can go buy some cancer for about $9.50

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

That is why I know this ploy to control the citizenry by pushing a false narrative and incessant fear mongering is not based upon science.

Honest, I just don't understand people who invent conspiracies to justify their wants. OK, I do, I just find it so stifling. So irrational. 

How can a mask for your neighbor be too much to ask? I just don't get it. 

22 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I love seeing the dudes who wear a mask every where but then takes it off to smoke a pack of Marlboro reds, like if we really cared about our health why we still sell cancer sticks at every store not named CVS,

we get put on lockdown for a flu but I can go buy some cancer for about $9.50

Lucky you can buy cigarettes for $9.50. Here they are $12 and it's folks without money who buy them. The tax is positively immoral. Legislators know damned well that mostly it's the poor who smoke. 

10 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

What should he done better?

Encourage mask wearing at all times in public; stop being cavalier about it, making fun of people with them, and only wearing one in public when forced to.

Tell the public upfront this is a dangerous, very contagious virus...don't call it a hoax and then hold a bunch of rallies with 8,000 people.

Don't put pressure on Governors to open the states until their positivity rates are 1% for at least 10 days. 

Close the border to Europe after closing it to China; thousands of Chinese people entered the US after he closed travel from China. They flew to London then right on in. Meanwhile, Europeans from Italy, Spain (and other countries getting hit) kept coming in for weeks, spreading the virus all over New York.

Stop dicking around with the Def. Production Act and put it to use. Force N95 production for front line workers, for months there were doctors and nurses at hospitals in major cities that couldn't get enough protection.

Don't go around bashing testing for the virus (he literally said testing is overrated).

Don't hold large gatherings at the fucking White House that become super-spreader events. (Too late there)

Don't purposefully downplay it to avoid "panic" while then fomenting panic by telling people the suburbs are going to burn to the ground if his opponent is elected. - He downplayed it so the market wouldn't tank; he sacrificed lives for his own re election chances.

Don't catch the virus yourself then go to a fundraiser while symptomatic and not mention to the people who's money you're taking that you're not well. (Too late)

Get Congress to agree on a second stimulus to workers and industries that are unemployed and struggling (the supposed great dealmaker can't get ANY compromises done). - Instead he signed a BS executive order that barely extended benefits (which ran out quickly) that he took from the Disaster Fund...during forest fire seasons that ravaged 3 states.

I really don't feel like going further but I'm sure I could come up with 50 more.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DownSouth said:

Encourage mask wearing at all times in public; stop being cavalier about it, making fun of people with them, and only wearing one in public when forced to.

Tell the public upfront this is a dangerous, very contagious virus...don't call it a hoax and then hold a bunch of rallies with 8,000 people.

Don't put pressure on Governors to open the states until their positivity rates are 1% for at least 10 days. 

Close the border to Europe after closing it to China; thousands of Chinese people entered the US after he closed travel from China. They flew to London then right on in. Meanwhile, Europeans from Italy, Spain (and other countries getting hit) kept coming in for weeks, spreading the virus all over New York.

Stop dicking around with the Def. Production Act and put it to use. Force N95 production for front line workers, for months there were doctors and nurses at hospitals in major cities that couldn't get enough protection.

Don't go around bashing testing for the virus (he literally said testing is overrated).

Don't hold large gatherings at the fucking White House that become super-spreader events. (Too late there)

Don't purposefully downplay it to avoid "panic" while then fomenting panic by telling people the suburbs are going to burn to the ground if his opponent is elected. - He downplayed it so the market wouldn't tank; he sacrificed lives for his own re election chances.

Don't catch the virus yourself then go to a fundraiser while symptomatic and not mention to the people who's money you're taking that you're not well. (Too late)

Get Congress to agree on a second stimulus to workers and industries that are unemployed and struggling (the supposed great dealmaker can't get ANY compromises done). - Instead he signed a BS executive order that barely extended benefits (which ran out quickly) that he took from the Disaster Fund...during forest fire seasons that ravaged 3 states.

I really don't feel like going further but I'm sure I could come up with 50 more.

you are a good man to humor @imaGoodBoyNow like this, I just laughed at his silly post

I hope he appreciates it. 

8 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

What should he done better?

His closure to travel saved NY and NJ from being bigger killing fields than they were.  Would have been northern Italy on steroids.  After that it was a choice between harsh, prolonged economy killing lockdowns (see Europe - now experiencing a huge rise in cases) vs a middle road strategy that was generally chosen here.  The deaths per million are generally similar on both sides of the Atlantic.