Vice president debate

HSFBfan

14 minutes ago, concha said:

I can back up my beliefs and positions with facts.

I can actually argue and think.

Can you make a list of positive things Biden has done for black people in his 47 years as a politician?

I can make a list for Trump and hasn't been been in office for that many MONTHS.

I'll even give you a head start:

1. Authored the 1994 crime bill that has furthered mass incarceration
  2. Called school integration a "racial jungle"
  3. Opposed busing
  4. ???

Go...

You’re deflecting again, I pointed to a simple instance of corruption within the administration and you get triggered. Then unhinged.  

My point is made. 

Have a nice day beating up your keyboard. 

bgw

2 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

You’re deflecting again, I pointed to a simple instance of corruption within the administration and you get triggered. Then unhinged.  

My point is made. 

Have a nice day beating up your keyboard. 

bgw

Says the master of ducking and dodging.

Look up "Stockholm Syndrome".

You'll probably find a suitable-for-framing photograph of yourself.

🤣

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, concha said:

So Trump governs over record low minority unemployment, increases in income, he provides record funding for black colleges and universities, signs criminal justice reforms into law...

5edeaba5988ee33ad45c3a65?width=1100&form

Black unemployment has steadily been going down for 10 years...but sure all Trump. 9_9

He merely signed the criminal justice bill, it was bi-partisan legislation. If I had propped Obama up for just signing something you would have gone on for 20 pages about how awful he was anyway: it passed the House 358 - 36, passed the Senate 87-12 (all 12 Nay votes were Republicans).

In terms of funding HBCU's, again he merely signed bi-partisan legislation. That main bill that he referncdes went through the House, was blocked and amended in the Senate, and then eventually passed. Trump signed it...so Trump is the champion because of that?

They've done a couple of good things but by no means have they been fully supportive (they did a $300 million cancellation of loan repayment and they've allowed increased funding to the Un. Negro College Fund to go forward + another couple good things, so there's been some good things for sure).

But the administration has also tried to cut higher education programs that would disproportionally affect students of HBCU's. Luckily, Congress hasn't allowed any of that to happen, hence helping Trump's record by not having it take that hit. Further, he's made statements that suggested he did not want to fund HBCU's:

"When President Trump signed a $1.1 trillion spending bill on Friday, he zeroed in on a tiny sliver of it, suggesting that he might disregard $20 million in funding for loan subsidies and other aid to historically black universities."

"Mr. Trump’s suggestion that he might disregard the aid provision was made in a signing statement, an official document laying out his interpretation of the new statutes created by a bill."

You take topics where an actual discussion could be had and you turn it into such a piece of partisan hackery, instead of a constructive back-and-forth. It's beyond boring, and old at this point.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, DownSouth said:

5edeaba5988ee33ad45c3a65?width=1100&form

Black unemployment has steadily been going down for 10 years...but sure all Trump. 9_9

He merely signed the criminal justice bill, it was bi-partisan legislation. If I had propped Obama up for just signing something you would have gone on for 20 pages about how awful he was anyway: it passed the House 358 - 36, passed the Senate 87-12 (all 12 Nay votes were Republicans).

In terms of funding HBCU's, again he merely signed bi-partisan legislation. That main bill that he referncdes went through the House, was blocked and amended in the Senate, and then eventually passed. Trump signed it...so Trump is the champion because of that?

They've done a couple of good things but by no means have they been fully supportive (they did a $300 million cancellation of loan repayment and they've allowed increased funding to the Un. Negro College Fund to go forward + another couple good things, so there's been some good things for sure).

But the administration has also tried to cut higher education programs that would disproportionally affect students of HBCU's. Luckily, Congress hasn't allowed any of that to happen, hence helping Trump's record by not having it take that hit. Further, he's made statements that suggested he did not want to fund HBCU's:

"When President Trump signed a $1.1 trillion spending bill on Friday, he zeroed in on a tiny sliver of it, suggesting that he might disregard $20 million in funding for loan subsidies and other aid to historically black universities."

"Mr. Trump’s suggestion that he might disregard the aid provision was made in a signing statement, an official document laying out his interpretation of the new statutes created by a bill."

You take topics where an actual discussion could be had and you turn it into such a piece of partisan hackery, instead of a constructive back-and-forth. It's beyond boring, and old at this point.

Political football is what it is. 

bgw

9 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

And Trumpy is hard at work suppressing votes, NAACP just broke a foot off in Trumpy’s ass. 

Yeah, get current and relevant Conchita. 

bgw

The poor black kids stuck in shitty schools that you are happy to keep stuck don't count?

🤡

"Stockholm Syndrome"

Just now, concha said:

I keep stating a reality.

And you shamelessly keep dodging it and supporting the party that perpetuates it.

You are a piece of shit.

Have a nice night, Swede.

Reality according to Conchita is not shared universally no matter how many times you post that here. 

But I’m the piece of shit? Hahahaha. 

Still laughing.......

Thanks,

bgw