Vice president debate

HSFBfan

Anyone take a good look at Pence's left eye. He has a bad case of Pink Eye. Pink Eye is associated with about 20% of all Covid-19 cases. Given Pence attended the super spreader event for Barrett and sat directly in front of Senator Mike Lee who is positive, I can't help but wonder: Does Pence, too, have Covid-19, and if so, will he try and cover it up? And if he does have it, will he come down ill and how will this affect their campaign? 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

Questions Pence did not answer. 

Peaceful transfer of power.

Why the admin. thinks the rules set by CDC doesn't apply, causing the wh outbreak.

Should the people have a right to know the truth about the health of the president.

Roe vs. Wade

There is no doubt who won this on the facts.

Ur shitting me, 🐪 a Harris was pleading the 5th all night 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

Anyone take a good look at Pence's left eye. He has a bad case of Pink Eye. Pink Eye is associated with about 20% of all Covid-19 cases. Given Pence attended the super spreader event for Barrett and sat directly in front of Senator Mike Lee who is positive, I can't help but wonder: Does Pence, too, have Covid-19, and if so, will he try and cover it up? And if he does have it, will he come down ill and how will this affect their campaign? 

Pink eye Pence: https://www.thewrap.com/people-want-to-know-what-was-up-with-mike-pences-eye-during-the-debate/

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

And to think he didn't want plexiglas

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

I’ll get you some Pom-Poms so you can root for this harder

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, DownSouth said:

Thank you, Vice President Pence Thank you, Vice President Pence Thank you, Vice President Pence Thank you, Vice President Pence  Thank you, Vice President Pence Thank you, Vice President Pence Thank you, Vice President Pence Thank you, Vice President Pence  Thank you, Vice President Pence Thank you, Vice President Pence Thank you, Vice President Pence Thank you, Vice President Pence

- He rambles far beyond that 2 minute mark on every turn. 

You do realize Harris is given more time right? If you don't believe me, go back and time the debate. 

1 minute ago, Cat_Scratch said:

Just a guess... higher taxes and a packed court?

The constitution should be amended to limit time on the court to a maximum of 12-20 years (take your pick). A lifetime job makes no sense in contemporary times. Packing a court is a two edged sword. I would have preferred if the winner of the upcoming election made the selection. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

You do realize Harris is given more time right? If you don't believe me, go back and time the debate. 

Oh yeah, you had a stop watch?

That dementia of yours is melting what little was left of your brain.

Are you denying he went over his time constantly?

Are you denying the moderator had to say "Thank you Vice President Pence," about 100 times?

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

Questions Pence did not answer. 

Peaceful transfer of power.

Why the admin. thinks the rules set by CDC doesn't apply, causing the wh outbreak.

Should the people have a right to know the truth about the health of the president.

Roe vs. Wade

There is no doubt who won this on the facts.

Why the U.S.has more deaths than less developed countries.

Did Biden call Trump a Xenophobe for closing the border to China in January or not?

Harris is not ready to be president of the US if Biden is elected and can't make the term. Her goofy faces will not impress tough foreign leaders. I'm sure Russia and China are praying Biden wins.

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

Just a guess... higher taxes and a packed court?

Sounded like higher taxes for those making over $400k. Okay, fine with me.

And I sure hope they pack the court. The stole a seat from Obama, then turned their backs on their made up precedent just 4 years later - blatant hypocrisy.

I hope Biden throws 2 more on the bench and tell Mitch to fuck himself.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

On the flip side, you have to wonder if that is why Biden went into hiding for almost a month. Did he have covid also?

Just now, Cat_Scratch said:

On the flip side, you have to wonder if that is why Biden went into hiding for almost a month. Did he have covid also?

How could he get it if he was hiding in his basement the whole year?

Which is it.

Man, seeing your mental decline is rough dude. At this point I'm not sure you'll make it through the rest of the year without having to be out in a special home.

6 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

The constitution should be amended to limit time on the court to a maximum of 12-20 years (take your pick). A lifetime job makes no sense in contemporary times. Packing a court is a two edged sword. I would have preferred if the winner of the upcoming election made the selection. 

I agree with you on this. There should never be a life time politician or Law maker.

5 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

The constitution should be amended to limit time on the court to a maximum of 12-20 years (take your pick). A lifetime job makes no sense when conservatives have the majority.   Packing a court is a two edged sword. I would have preferred if the winner of the upcoming election made the selection. 

FIFY

4 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

Did Biden call Trump a Xenophobe for closing the border to China in January or not?

Harris is not ready to be president of the US if Biden is elected and can't make the term. Her goofy faces will not impress tough foreign leaders. I'm sure Russia and China are praying Biden wins.

https://www.cnn.com/factsfirst/politics?id=factcheck_8df18b2a-26ab-4d33-ba13-2c4a4e45b23c&iid=ffembed%3Acard

The campaign says Biden did not know about the restrictions at the time of his speech, since his campaign event in Iowa started shortly after the Trump administration briefing where the restrictions were revealed by Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar.  

But Biden never took an explicit position on the restrictions until his April declaration of support. 

- Once Biden has the info Trump did, he agreed with him anyway.

• Thanks 1