Hitler's Germany

DarterBlue

32 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

Again, if you thought I was stupid, you would ignore me, as I have ignored your threads. But you feel compelled to respond, don't you? Stupid is as stupid does, and you demonstrate stupid multiple times a day. 

BTW, I hope your boy collapses in my back yard Monday. His reckless behavior deserves to be punished. God, are you listening?

I know you are stupid.

You proved it yet again with this thread.

Trump is addressing a heavily black crowd and you literally start a thread with reductio ad Hitlerum🤡

What a fool.  😂

Horny monkeys trying to fuck a football are like a Mensa meeting compared to what you bring to this board.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

I am well acquainted with the rise of Hitler and see many parallels in the rise of Trump. The difference is that in the case of the USA, the damage has been self inflicted.

I studied that period of History for my GCE A level exams.  

Yeah...

Hitler had the federal bureaucracy against him, another party in control of a major federal-level political body, complete lack of control over a hostile national press, Jewish grand kids, he never started a war...  🤡

Regale us with your scholarly take on the Trump era equivalents to Kristallnacht, the Beer Hall Putsch and the Night of the Long Knives...

Your school must have been comparable to the Dem-run inner city schools we find here.

You rode the short bus, correct?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

I am well acquainted with the rise of Hitler and see many parallels in the rise of Trump. The difference is that in the case of the USA, the damage has been self inflicted.

I studied that period of History for my GCE A level exams.  

There is no damage in America. 

The only parallel u can see is that both rose to power blaming someone for the downfall of their country. Ill concede that. 

But at the end of the day if Japan didn't attack pearl harbor and even Japan knew they fucked up and hitler wasn't so paranoid that he attacked Russia in the winter and he literally trusted nobody he could really have conquered Europe. 

Hitler in difference to Trump and Biden actually served his country and was a proud world War 1 vet. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

What about hitler germany??

Dumbshit was trying to be cute, and was comparing Trump doing a speech from above the crowd from his balcony...to apparently like Hitler. Well, shit. Maybe Hitler had the Wuhan Virus too and was just social distancing. Darter is a retard. ReDart Is his new moniker. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Blueliner said:

Dumbshit was trying to be cute, and was comparing Trump doing a speech from above the crowd from his balcony...to apparently like Hitler. Well, shit. Maybe Hitler had the Wuhan Virus too and was just social distancing. Darter is a retard. ReDart Is his new moniker. 

Every leader stands above his people. 

Look above at my responses 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

You know Darturd was touching himself when Obama did this:

Obama-Mile-High-Stadium-Inauguration-AP-

article-1050017-02733CB900000578-8_308x1

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, concha said:

Yeah...

Hitler had the federal bureaucracy against him, another party in control of a major federal-level political body, complete lack of control over a hostile national press, Jewish grand kids, he never started a war...  🤡

Regale us with your scholarly take on the Trump era equivalents to Kristallnacht, the Beer Hall Putsch and the Night of the Long Knives...

Your school must have been comparable to the Dem-run inner city schools we find here.

You rode the short bus, correct?

Sticks and stones as they always say. @conchayou can call me whatever you wish. I can assure you it has absolutely no impact on me. Why? Because I have zero respect for you. I don't respect your intellect; I don't respect your lack of integrity; I don't respect the fact that you are unwilling to acknowledge your racism; and, I firmly believe that you are a liar, a loser and a bum. I have way more respect for @HSFBfanbecause at least he is honest.

You portray yourself as an intellectual on this board to cover up your failures in the game of life. 

And, you attack @RedZoneas being racist when you are, yourself, a racist, too. Just ask @Horseflyor @DevilDogwhy they have abandoned the board. While they would, indeed, cite Redzone as racist, ultimately, their decision to leave had a lot more to do with you and your crowd than with the former individual.

Oh, BTW, Fuck Off!  

• Haha 1

Just now, DarterBlue said:

Sticks and stones as they always say. @conchayou can call me whatever you wish. I can assure you it has absolutely no impact on me. Why? Because I have zero respect for you. I don't respect your intellect; I don't respect your lack of integrity; I don't respect the fact that you are unwilling to acknowledge your racism; and, I firmly believe that you are a liar, a loser and a bum. I have way more respect for @HSFBfanbecause at least he is honest.

You portray yourself as an intellectual on this board to cover up your failures in the game of life. 

And, you attack @RedZoneas being racist when you are, yourself, a racist, too. Just ask @Horseflyor @DevilDogwhy they have abandoned the board. While they would, indeed, cite Redzone as racist, ultimately, their decision to leave had a lot more to do with you and your crowd than with the former individual.

Oh, BTW, Fuck Off!  

I expose your idiocy on a regular basis. It's easy.

And what a good leftist shill you are crying racist. Of course, as with so many things you have absolutely nothing to prove the accusation. Yet more evidence of your utterly pathetic, contemptible nature, intellectual weakness and dishonesty.

FYI, DD and I got along together very well while still giving one another plenty of shit. Feel free to ask him.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, concha said:

It was just a dumbass thread.

Started by a stupid turd.

Blame yourself.

Oooh, good one... I think his feelers are hurt. 
Once DarterBlue’s had time to reflect, reframe and refocus he’ll coming running over to the Trumpanzees camp and go through the Proud Boys 4 degrees plan......

im biting my nails in anticipation....

bgw

2 hours ago, concha said:

I expose your idiocy on a regular basis. It's easy.

And what a good leftist shill you are crying racist. Of course, as with so many things you have absolutely nothing to prove the accusation. Yet more evidence of your utterly pathetic, contemptible nature, intellectual weakness and dishonesty.

FYI, DD and I got along together very well while still giving one another plenty of shit. Feel free to ask him.

Well, seven slugs in the back, 246 years of slavery, 100 years of Jim Crow, systemic racism, voter suppression and police brutality will push folks over the edge. 

All hail Fuhrer Trumpy!

bgw

54 minutes ago, Mag44 said:

There is a great book about the winking nobam...."Deconstructing Obama", by Jack Cashill....Really puts true prospective on this Marxist.........

Far right horseshit, not even centrist in the slightest. 

Continue fapping over it, Proud Boy... isn’t that a violation of one of the “degrees”?

bgw

46 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Continue fapping over it, Proud Boy... isn’t that a violation of one of the “degrees”?

bgw

Have you read the book ?? If so, what was horseshit or incorrect.. Give me some examples and what is your reference...

49 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

bgw

Usually, when comments like this are made about a book, it means you have not read the book and yourself are an abject ideologue,or worse,"the low information type"... That means devoid of context and history..Sadly, you may be all of those..But,  again, when did you read the book..??

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mag44 said:

Usually, when comments like this are made about a book, it means you have not read the book and yourself are an abject ideologue,or worse,"the low information type"... That means devoid of context and history..Sadly, you may be all of those..But,  again, when did you read the book..??

Sadly. Sir Woke-a-lot-the-independent is of the latter. 

4 hours ago, Mag44 said:

Oh, so I gotta read it in its entirety?

When did anyone here actually step out of their comfort zone and did just that?

You're kidding me right?

bgw