STA vs AHP on ESPN2 tonight at 8PM et

954gator

46 minutes ago, 954gator said:

Top Cali teams 0

STA 3

0-0 against MD. I hope we get to play against you guys in FL. If you guys would be willing to travel for the Trinity League vs USA  event, this game could be made easily. I think we’ve been better than you the last few years and would beat you guys if we played last year, this year, or next year but that’s the bias in me & I’m sure you feel the opposite. I just want the game to happen. Besides Bosco it’s the biggest matchup we can make. I know Rollo is willing. Heard he actually got in contact with coach Negro to get some insight on traveling to Florida to play. Only one matchup makes sense, we aren’t going there to play cardinal gibbons. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HurricaneNick said:

0-0 against MD. I hope we get to play against you guys in FL. If you guys would be willing to travel for the Trinity League vs USA  event, this game could be made easily. I think we’ve been better than you the last few years and would beat you guys if we played last year, this year, or next year but that’s the bias in me & I’m sure you feel the opposite. I just want the game to happen. Besides Bosco it’s the biggest matchup we can make. I know Rollo is willing. Heard he actually got in contact with coach Negro to get some insight on traveling to Florida to play. Only one matchup makes sense, we aren’t going there to play cardinal gibbons. 

Hope it happens.   I'd have probably favored MD last few years and this year as well if they're at the same level, but every year is different and no 2 teams matchup the same.    I mean there wasn't an offseason this year, shit was a mess.   

• Like 1

On 11/7/2020 at 8:48 AM, Atticus Finch said:

It makes sense but the most obvious casualty of this COVID season has been the passing game. It should be a lot better than it's been but there's no rhythm at all.

There are the pieces there for a championship team but have to keep getting incrementally better every week.

@954gator

@Sammyswordsman

EXCUSE THREAD!

• Haha 1