Joe Biden Will Be The 46th President of the United States of America!

RedZone

4 minutes ago, concha said:

Let's not get it fucked up.

The governors make the policy decisions in the states.  Mayors can make them locally.

The deflection comes from you. You know. I know it.

Nah, I do understand who makes the policies. I also know who the mouthpiece behind people with guns storming the Governor of Michigan was too. 

Really, idc what you think. Yall that turned a blind eye to all the racism and some even blatant racists and bigots here themselves can go slither back under the rocks for at least 4 years again. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Nah, I do understand who makes the policies. I also know who the mouthpiece behind people with guns storming the Governor of Michigan was too. 

Really, idc what you think. Yall that turned a blind eye to all the racism and some even blatant racists and bigots here themselves can go slither back under the rocks for at least 4 years again. 

Then why does it come out wrong when you type?

And who was the mouthpiece behind those anarchists? Do tell.

And the race card is appreciated. Wouldn't be a libtard post without it. 👍

Are you referring to the reductions in minority unemployment? The increases in incomes? Passing the First Step Act? More money for HBCUs? Pushing for school choice? Opportunity zones?

Or are you referring to a certain party pandering to and expecting the vote from a certain group they've failed and fucked over for 60 years? "Racial jungle"? "You ain't black"?  🤡

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, concha said:

Are you referring to the reductions in minority unemployment? The increases in incomes? Passing the First Step Act? More money for HBCUs? Pushing for school choice? Opportunity zones?

Or are you referring to a certain party pandering to and expecting the vote from a certain group they've failed and fucked over for 60 years? "Racial jungle"? "You ain't black"?  🤡

Good to see you'll stick with the same losing talking points...again. all you "states rights" clowns supported every tweet and garbage speech from the president about reopening and undermining the state governments. Hypocrites the lot of you. Its all documented here and nationwide on the "fake news."

The number one and two issue on the minds of Biden voters was Covid and racial inequities. By all means keep peddling bullshit though.

41 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Media outlets are simply doing math. The math called the election and the media companies simply did the math and reported it. 

Good luck with all the lawsuits and screaming and kicking. 

This is when Trump will turn into the little bitch he really is throwing a temper tantrum. “I got cheated, I got cheated!!!” The truth is enough people got tired of his bullshit and voted him out...

26 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Good to see you'll stick with the same losing talking points...again. all you "states rights" clowns supported every tweet and garbage speech from the president about reopening and undermining the state governments. Hypocrites the lot of you. Its all documented here and nationwide on the "fake news."

The number one and two issue on the minds of Biden voters was Covid and racial inequities. By all means keep peddling bullshit though.

So, first, thanks for spraying all the libtard mental diarrhea.

Second, the governors are in charge.  In spite all the effort to deflect from that fact, it remains the truth. But shuck and jive all you like.

As far as racial inequities go, Trump did better with minorities than any Republican in 60 years. Folks are waking up to leftist pandering and failure.  Fact. 👍

51 minutes ago, concha said:

So, first, thanks for spraying all the libtard mental diarrhea.

Second, the governors are in charge.  In spite all the effort to deflect from that fact, it remains the truth. But shuck and jive all you like.

As far as racial inequities go, Trump did better with minorities than any Republican in 60 years. Folks are waking up to leftist pandering and failure.  Fact. 👍

My bad. I didn't mean to hurt your feelers proud boy.

Proud Boys, stand back and stand by. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, concha said:

All that garbage you spewed has been answered and refuted, you just refused to see it.

It has to be intoxicating to be aTrumpy minion.

bgw

What the "general" right doesn't and probably will never understand, is, it doesn't matter if people make modest gains in employment, or pay, if, they don't feel equal or better due to those gains. 

You can march out all the charts and graphs you want, but, you can never erase the rhetoric that spilled from Donald Trump's mouth and twitter thumbs. 

Why can't we have both? Why does it take pandering to the Proud Boys and general redneckia to get these modest gains in minority employment? Why are we number one in the world in incarceration rate? Why do so many people on the right think that we are the center of the world, or even think their backyard is the center of the world? 

Answer these questions successfully and you'll figure out how to win every presidential election probably forever.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, concha said:

Now you're imagining my feelings are hurt. LMAO

Here's the leader of the Proud Boys, Enrique Tarrio...

Fuckin' racist redneck

leader-of-the-farright-group-proud-boys-

🤡

LMAO!!!

Thats it. Attack me big man. Get all your alpha out that you can. 

Idc who the leader of the Proud Boys is. We know and understand their general rhetoric and stances, and the president talked out to them like he was their general. Stand back and stand by. 

Yet you can't figure out why people think the dude is racist and turned out in historic numbers to vote his ass gone. All in spite of their fears of a global pandemic and all you folks laughing that they were huddled in their basements. 

The republican party made gains in numbers this election season, but, also did something that no Democrat has recently been able to do... Create many more democrats too. As it turns out they made more democrats this cycle than Republicans, or, at least that's the story that we see unfolding in spite of all the kicking and screaming about stopping counting votes here and wanting counts to continue there. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, concha said:

Now you're imagining my feelings are hurt. LMAO

Here's the leader of the Proud Boys, Enrique Tarrio...

Fuckin' racist redneck

leader-of-the-farright-group-proud-boys-

🤡

LMAO!!!

Heyyyyyyy Proud Boy Lover, 4 of your boys got whooped in DC. Claiming BLM got em. Could not verify..... shocking. 

Proud Boys, weird buncha fuckers, posers with tees two sizes too small and shit. 

Deep breath’s Conchita, you picked the wrong horse. 

You figured racism and hatred would swing this election to Trumpy.

bgw

6 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

What the "general" right doesn't and probably will never understand, is, it doesn't matter if people make modest gains in employment, or pay, if, they don't feel equal or better due to those gains. 

You can march out all the charts and graphs you want, but, you can never erase the rhetoric that spilled from Donald Trump's mouth and twitter thumbs. 

Why can't we have both? Why does it take pandering to the Proud Boys and general redneckia to get these modest gains in minority employment? Why are we number one in the world in incarceration rate? Why do so many people on the right think that we are the center of the world, or even think their backyard is the center of the world? 

Answer these questions successfully and you'll figure out how to win every presidential election probably forever.

Trump's historic results with minorities in this election would seem to indicate that eyes are opening.

It's incredible to me to hear self-righteous lecturing from people who vote for a party that has pandered to and failed and fucked over minorities for generations.

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Idc who the leader of the Proud Boys is. We know and understand their general rhetoric and stances, and the president talked out to them like he was their general. Stand back and stand by. 

Yet you can't figure out why people think the dude is racist and turned out in historic numbers to vote his ass gone. All in spite of their fears of a global pandemic and all you folks laughing that they were huddled in their basements. 

The republican party made gains in numbers this election season, but, also did something that no Democrat has recently been able to do... Create many more democrats too. As it turns out they made more democrats this cycle than Republicans, or, at least that's the story that we see unfolding in spite of all the kicking and screaming about stopping counting votes here and wanting counts to continue there. 

I'm not attacking at all.  Your fantasies are comical.

You talk shit about the Proud Boys and you don't even know that their leader is a man of color. In fact, he's not the only one.

Trump lost mainly due to a near stranglehold on major news outlets and social media by the left. Even you aren't stupid or dishonest enough to deny that.

3 minutes ago, concha said:

Trump's historic results with minorities in this election would seem to indicate that eyes are opening.

It's incredible to me to hear self-righteous lecturing from people who vote for a party that has pandered to and failed and fucked over minorities for generations.

Yall made gains with Cuban Americans in Florida with outright fear tactics comparing Biden to Castro. Funny thing how those commercials and postcards drive folks sometimes. The whole while the president acts more like Castro right out in the open than Biden ever will. 

I wouldn't bank on that working over and over again though. By all means, get excited and happy about the modest gains in minority voters though. The Puerto Ricans at least were smart enough to see through that trash.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

So the republicans “created more democrats” that voted mostly republicans the entire down ballot nationwide?

You’re getting out over your skis a bit here lol. 

Reasonable people can agree that it’s not the worst thing ever that Drumpf lost, without having to resort to the same spitball rhetoric of which you accuse others of spouting. 🤷‍♂️

3 minutes ago, concha said:

I'm not attacking at all.  Your fantasies are comical.

You talk shit about the Proud Boys and you don't even know that their leader is a man of color. In fact, he's not the only one.

Trump lost mainly due to a near stranglehold on major news outlets and social media by the left. Even you aren't stupid or dishonest enough to deny that.

Yes, yes thats what happened. Fake news. Mail in ballots. Social media labels on misinformation. 

Thats completely the reason Trump lost. xD

And I live in fantasy land? Ok proud boy. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

So the republicans “created more democrats” that voted mostly republicans the entire down ballot nationwide?

You’re getting out over your skis a bit here lol. 

Reasonable people can agree that it’s not the worst thing ever that Drumpf lost, without having to resort to the same spitball rhetoric of which you accuse others of spouting. 

Donald Trump did. How many votes did the democrat get 4 years ago? How many votes did the democrat get this year? 

Maybe "create" wasn't the best word, but, the numbers ain't lying.