Joe Biden Will Be The 46th President of the United States of America!

RedZone

On a serious note and as much as I don’t like Trump the one area he messed up is Covid. Trump would have won by a landslide if his approach with the virus would have been the exact opposite. If his approach would have been like some European countries or South Korea, he’d still be President! With all the other BS that IS DONALD TRUMP, he messed up with his approach on this one thing. He has no one to blame but himself!!!! You fucked up Donnie!!!!!!

• Thanks 2

24 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

They are gonna put Mitch on the $150 bill in honor of the amount it costs for an 8 ball of coke 😂

Moscow Mitch is the most important person of the 21st century. They should make statues of him 

That statue would get torn down before it’s finished being hoisted into place.

Maybe a little bird bath in some redneck park in Arcadia would be more appropriate.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, DLS350 said:

On a serious note and as much as I don’t like Trump the one area he messed up is Covid. Trump would have won by a landslide if his approach with the virus would have been the exact opposite. If his approach would have been like some European countries or South Korea, he’d still be President! With all the other BS that IS DONALD TRUMP, he messed up with his approach on this one thing. He has no one to blame but himself!!!! You fucked up Donnie!!!!!!

Sure.

Dem governors have had no influence whatsoever.

👍

11 minutes ago, DLS350 said:

7 minutes ago, concha said:

Sure.

Dem governors have had no influence whatsoever.

👍

Sure they did, Trump listened to what they were doing and did the exact opposite. So here we are.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Norcalnut said:

Really, my life will go on no matter who was elected. If your fucked that’s on you and nobody else.

Very true. I’m honestly not political, this one time I’ve gotten into it. Really didn’t matter in my little world who would have won. My little circle of life probably wouldn’t have been affected that much. As long as my family and friends aren’t affected, our lives would have gone on..

Just now, Norcalnut said:

And what states are have been trending up in Covid cases and deaths the past 2 months? 

Lots have.

Amongst them you'll find Wisconsin, Illinois, New Mexico, Minnesota, Nevada, Colorado, Oregon, Michigan, Washington, Maryland...

And the clear leaders in deaths remain blue states.

And red states are far outperforming blue states economically.

1 minute ago, concha said:

Lots have.

Amongst them you'll find Wisconsin, Illinois, New Mexico, Minnesota, Nevada, Colorado, Oregon, Michigan, Washington, Maryland...

And the clear leaders in deaths remain blue states.

And red states are far outperforming blue states economically.

The point of fact is, the president is the mouthpiece beast that undermined every governor that tried to do more than he wanted to see done. 

You can deflect and try blaming the states all you want. The mouthpiece in the white house undermined the states authority constantly by megaphoning garbage to the people of those states. Ultimately, his mouth costed him the election on multiple fronts. Some people just simply couldn't stomach supporting him due to his mouth, even when they liked his policies over all. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

The point of fact is, the president is the mouthpiece beast that undermined every governor that tried to do more than he wanted to see done. 

You can deflect and try blaming the states all you want. The mouthpiece in the white house undermined the states authority constantly by megaphoning garbage to the people of those states. Ultimately, his mouth costed him the election on multiple fronts. Some people just simply couldn't stomach supporting him due to his mouth, even when they liked his policies over all. 

Let's not get it fucked up.

The governors make the policy decisions in the states.  Mayors can make them locally.

The deflection comes from you. You know it. I know it.

• Like 1